[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camera Bag Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: brevite-outdoors.jpg (231KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
brevite-outdoors.jpg
231KB, 1280x960px
General thread for camera bags.
Discuss best bags, post your own bag, help newbs decide what bag for which camera.
>>
Still waiting for my Pacsafe Camsafe Z16 to arrive. Purchased it on the 29th of July and apparently the original bag was lost in transit. They said they sent another one but yeah, haven't heard much about it since.

That's my fault for trying save $150 of the original retail price though. There's a good chance I'll never get it :(

Might just cut my losses, charge back and get a lame ass Lowepro or Vanguard instead before I head off to Tokyo/Seoul soon.
>>
>>2904385
>There's a good chance I'll never get it :(
Good. Eat shit Ray, you cunt.
>>
>>2904391
You're mean :(
>>
>>2904134
I just bought
https://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-ProTactic-BP-250-AW/dp/B013S9WH1E
and I am extremely happy with it thus far. I just wrote a review on there that hasn't gone live yet. For me that's the perfect bag for my setup. Say what you want about Lowepro this one just werks.
>>
>>2904920
anyway you can easily shove a hydration pack in that?

I got the photosport 200 was looking for side access, hydration, and a separate day use pocket. Switching from osprey hiking packs the straps are a let down. Other than that the camera pocket only has velco material in the middle. I had hoped to use extra dividers I have from other gear to make more pockets in there to stack lens, but you only get one
>>
>>2904134
wondering if i should order the brevite rucksack, ive been looking for a bag for a while now and the brevite seems perfect for me and has a decent price but i dont want to spend the money
>>
File: _20160819_164931.jpg (192KB, 1080x799px) Image search: [Google]
_20160819_164931.jpg
192KB, 1080x799px
Have been using a Lowepro Fastpack 250 AW II for the last couple of months and have been pretty happy with it. Have had to put in a claim under warranty as the bottle/tripod pouch ripped out stitching after a week or two, but they *should* just replace the whole bag according to the shop I bought it from.

The one and only thing I don't like about it is the lack of a proper mouting system for a mid-large sized tripod like a Sirui 2204. Doesn't fit in the existing solution.
>>
>>2906249
Is that the Nisi V5 kit?
>>
>>2906253
Sure is. Expensive, but I don't regret the purchase.
>>
>>2906257
>Expensive
I dunno, considering the LEE holder + adapter ring can run you around $250 AUD new, plus an additional $350 if you want the polariser and mount, the Nisi setup seems cheap as chips m8.

Are you using LEE filters with it? The reason I ask is I read that the LEE filters can be a real tight fit on the Nisi holder, and wonder if you had any experience with this?
>>
>>2906264
Nah, have only been using NiSi filters with the NiSi holder as haven't ever been a fan of Lee prices, though I have used a Big Stopper once. I'll definitely stick with NiSi in the future though, their dense NDs perform much better than Lee in colour cast and seem to be of higher quality (to me at least). The circ polariser being built into the holder is brilliant though, the cost definitely is good for the kit now you lay it out like that.
>>
>>2906275
Ah okay no worries, yeah I've heard some good things about the Nisi filters, but I found a bunch of used LEE's for a great price so I'll stick with them for now.

>The circ polariser being built into the holder is brilliant though
Yeah that's the main reason I'm going to switch to that holder soon, build quality looks excellent as well.
>>
File: mybag.jpg (167KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
mybag.jpg
167KB, 1350x620px
My gear and the two bags i use.
I take the small one for casual walks and use the bigger one for serious work.
>pls no bully ;_;

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5.1 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:08:19 11:31:42
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1350
Image Height620
>>
File: tote.jpg (341KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tote.jpg
341KB, 1200x1200px

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2012:02:23 15:58:50
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1200
Image Height1200
>>
>>2906313
the strap on the NG one always gave me problems. Even with my lightweight kit it can be a burden...
>>
>>2906364
true that, but that happen to most single strap bags. Just order extra strap pads m8.
>>
>>2906230
YES that is the exact reason I got it because I was looking for one with a "laptop/tablet" pouch.

The purpose I will be using this for, or, rather, since I'll be using it permanently, the most demanding circumstances I need this to deal with is on my back while riding my bike through the city etc. And yes, you can fit a whole Camelbak hydration pouch in the tablet slot. Though, there's no real place for it to exit other than zippers. And I recommend you don't fill it all the way if you used a 2 liter one like I did. I might opt for my smaller 1 liter once I clear the mold out of the tube. It would fit perfectly.

See my review on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/review/RM1W2SJ7XAUUH/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B013S9WH1E&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=502394&store=photo

Fucking price keeps going up. B&H has it for cheaper, I think. It was 139 on Amazon when I bought it from B&H, then it went to 141 once I got it now it's 150. This is like over the course of a week. They seem to be selling well.
>>
>>2906230
>>2906698
Also you get literally fuckloads of dividers. Unless your kit consisted entirely of those Canon "pancake" lenses you would run out of bag before you could stack all your lenses with the amount of dividers they give you.
>>
File: Výstřižek.jpg (87KB, 1236x927px) Image search: [Google]
Výstřižek.jpg
87KB, 1236x927px
>>2904134
I have Dakine photo mission, best photo backpack I have ever had.
Fits DSLR, 3 lenses and 2 speedlights.

PhotographerDan Maňhal
>>
I use this no name bag I found somewhere with Velcro inserts to carry this camera and some lenses.
>>
File: t900H.jpg (59KB, 578x208px) Image search: [Google]
t900H.jpg
59KB, 578x208px
>>
File: 61DUtHdp5JL._SL1024_.jpg (102KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
61DUtHdp5JL._SL1024_.jpg
102KB, 1024x1024px
bought a new one yesterday, should be delivered today.
>>
>>2909083
it's a yuhan oxford large capacity.

seems to have decent reviews.
>>
>>2904385
>not buying pre-loved gear
fuck off cunt
>>
>>2906316
true
even had a friend who cut up a bottle-separator from a wine box to make space for some lenses and shit in his
>>
File: IMG_3989_DK.jpg (349KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3989_DK.jpg
349KB, 500x750px
>>2906233
I'm looking at the rucksack (right), too. My HS backpack that I've always used is becoming annoyingly bulky and I like the rucksack's cargo space on top.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.