[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virtual Divegrass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: HAT TRICK.jpg (132KB, 1838x983px) Image search: [Google]
HAT TRICK.jpg
132KB, 1838x983px
Hi there, /p/. The 2016 4chan Summer Cup is well underway and /p/ is making a grand show on the pitch. I'm sorry I didn't get to posting a thread earlier, but I have been absolutely swamped with school lately.

At the moment, we are sitting on one win and one loss in the group stages against /f/ and /r9k/, respectively. Both matches were wild rides and I highly recommend you check out the replays (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLID-OwjTLx67bcj5psi_OM-Acz3_oVxnK).We square off against /s/ on Sunday morning (approximately 11.30 MST/17.30 UTC). Follow the Hitbox link on implyingrigged.info for the stream.

I have some virtual sports photography to share from the last two matches. Here we see a few of the star players on the team celebrating Gearfag's third goal in the match against /r9k/. He is surrounded by Bokeh, Ken Rockwell, Resize Your Shit, and Crush the Blacks.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
PhotographerJacob
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
File: Ken the God.jpg (62KB, 1040x652px) Image search: [Google]
Ken the God.jpg
62KB, 1040x652px
Here's a blurry shot of Ken outpacing two /f/ defenders to slot another goal for the team.

PhotographerJacob
>>
File: Resized.jpg (151KB, 1701x961px) Image search: [Google]
Resized.jpg
151KB, 1701x961px
Poor old Resize Your Shit is dwarfed by everyone else on the pitch at a measly 5'1".

PhotographerJacob
>>
File: Dribbling.jpg (67KB, 1215x692px) Image search: [Google]
Dribbling.jpg
67KB, 1215x692px
In the next four seconds of gameplay, Gearfag jukes the ball past four defenders to nab one of the most impressive goals in the cup so far. It has to be seen to be believed, you can find it in the replays I linked in the OP.

PhotographerJacob
>>
File: Phew.jpg (148KB, 1707x980px) Image search: [Google]
Phew.jpg
148KB, 1707x980px
Here we can get a clear look at F-Stop as he watches a shot by an /r9k/ striker go wide of the net.

I hope some of you can check out our match on Sunday- it will decide whether /p/ advances to the knockouts or is relegated to the babbies.

PhotographerJacob
>>
>>2902285
Where does this stream
>>
>>2902301
I can't link it without triggering the spam filter unfortunately. Just look at the Hitbox button on www.implyingrigged.info.
>>
File: f btfo.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f btfo.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
Good luck - I think we have a good chance vs /s/ but hopefully /r9k/ can beat /f/ too.
>>
That Kodak retro jersey is fucking ace.
>>
>>2902432

I agree, almost think it should be an alternate.
>>
>>2902415
Thanks I'll do my best. I hope y'all can be there to cheer the team on.

>>2902432
>>2902563
It is, the /y/ manager really did beautiful work when he made that one for us. I want to try to revise our outfielder kits a bit after this cup.

I should note that I did make one dictatorial change to the roster: I pulled EXIF Data out and put Decisive Moment in his place. I hope that is okay with you guys.
>>
We play /s/ in about an hour.
>>
>no pentax 67 head

step it up fampais
>>
/p/ vs /s/ now
>>
GIVE THE BALL TO KEN AND CRUSH THE BLACKS

STOP GIVING IT TO GEARFAG

STOP EVERY SHOT F-STOP

that is all
>>
Hello! /p/ is okay.
>>
>Ricor GH
>Bors
>>
fuck
>>
Sorry, folks. PES gives and PES takes. Also most of our medals were in bad shape, which is why I think stuff like Crush the Blacks getting bullied so easily happened. It was a fun run while it lasted.

Nevertheless, I'll stick with it and continue to grow the team. Stay tuned for our next appearance in the Autumn Babby! In the meantime, I want to flesh out our wiki some more with a roster page and a match history page, so I'll get to work on those soon. We will hopefully get some new blenders down the line, such as a 67 head forPentacks. Unfortunately, I have proven to be useless with Blender so far with the time I have had available for it so we are reliant on the generosity of others.
>>
>>2903248
>All that stupid drama in the /vg/ thread

Well done making it this far so quickly, it was a good run.
>>
>>2903248
Don't use that stupid bow formation again. Get a real tactic. Gearfag is great. Maybe make Ken a CB and play a 4-5-1 so we don't concede so much.
>>
>>2903248

Yeah what happened to Ken Rockwell? Went from unstoppable to nothing. Gearfag carried the offense.

Oh well it might not be a bad thing to get more games in anyway .

Thanks for all the work you did Fuji!!
>>
>>2903250
It will take /4ccg/ a while to get used /p/ being in the cup. But we're no strangers to criticism, are we?

>>2903250
That is probably the last we will see of the bow. It was a last-ditch attempt against a powerful offense after my limited bag of tricks ran out. I promise to work on improving tactically for the future. Rockwell CB is unlikely because the team known for running a gold defender is stuck in the fetus.

>>2903275
Thanks for the kind words. Gearfag definitely carried the team as far as it got in this cup. Rockwell was barely there today.
>>
>>2903256

Most of PES16/This cup has been offensive shitshows, just kinda gotta do as much offense as you can so I can't put too much blame.

btw I liked the new stadium - reminds me of another player idea for Autumn.. someone had the idea of B&H and have it be a stereotypical jew.. could probably even borrow a blender from /pol/
>>
>>2903419
Looking back, I could have managed the game against /s/ a lot better, actually (I didn't throw it or anything). But yeah, our group especially was an goalfest. Fun facts: /p/ was relegated with the second highest number of goals scored in the group stages, with Gearfag and F-Stop both tied for second place for golden boot and golden glove, respectively.

Glad you are liking the stadium. I actually didn't look at it at all during the match so I won't see how it turned out until I check the replay. I did come up with a (((B&H PHOTO))) banner that I thought tied into the jewiness of the company nicely, but a player is also an option.

Please post any other ideas you may have in this thread! Also if someone wants to help out with tactics or aesthetics, or anything else, email me at fuji4cc at gmail dot com. I want to have an even stronger showing in Autumn.
>>
>>2904682

I think Uncle Terry is good too
>>
>>2904849
Me too. I'll try to create a new thread ahead of the Autumn cup and we can get some voting on new players for the team.
>>
Everyone think the Camera anthem went well?
>>
>>2908064
It seems so. The anthem was well-received by the stream, and the goal horn especially so. We can start thinking about adding some alternate goal horns for specific players now
>>
>>2908746

Decisive Moment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxuVWXVBIlM
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.