[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /p/ think about this photo? isn't it perfect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1470772520671.jpg (1011KB, 2048x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1470772520671.jpg
1011KB, 2048x1294px
what does /p/ think about this photo?

isn't it perfect?
>>
>>2899820
I'm hard
>>
My highlights are blown
>>
>>2899820
yeah, it's bretty gud. what say ..
>>
>>2899822
this

Try to avoid blown highlights in the future
>>
>>2899820
I think the angle is a bit too low or not low enough but otherwise it's very good
>>
>>2899822
>>2899844

>muh highlights
Fucking retarded. How does the blown highlights affect the subject of the photo in any way?
>>
>>2899848
dude, they are just trollin'
>>
it's really good. dem shadows on dem muscles .. hnnnngg
>>
>>2899820
WTF I love gymnastics now.
>>
>>2899820
should have shot from the other side to get the natural light on those fat titties and perhaps a glimpse of her snatch.
>>
File: Nobody cares Population.jpg (9KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
Nobody cares Population.jpg
9KB, 400x229px
Put it in /recent/ or /criticism/
>>
>>2900023

fuck off.
>>
>>2900028
You fuck off
>>
>>2899848
woosh...
>>
>>2900023
>implying this is anons photo
Fucking moron
>>
What's perfect about it? Pretty boring I'd say.
>>
>>2900241
autismus maximus
>>
>>2899848
Dude...
>>
Composition is terrible.
>>
>>2899848
Well they're kind of distracting and keep pulling my eye from the subject. And since the OP said it's a perfect photo, that implies technical perfection, which isn't there.

Good job on the posing though. Don't really care that she's a naked woman but I know people will eat it up just for that.
>>
>>2900266
how come?
>>
File: 2-out-of-10-would-not-bang.jpg (112KB, 700x1066px) Image search: [Google]
2-out-of-10-would-not-bang.jpg
112KB, 700x1066px
your all literally like pic related. only in photofag version.
>>
>>2900266
no.. it's not. she's framed perfectly between the two windows, everything is on a third, literally all the lines in the photo are pointing directly at the subject.. but sure keep pretending to know what you're talking about
>>
>>2900325
>I just read Basics of Photography Composition 101 by Some Mom Photographer Who Dickrides HCB, therefore I know everything about composition and art and ur wrong
>>
>>2900408
>i say the photo has terrible composition but i don't say why
kill yourself
>>
Threads like these is why I never post pictures on /p/.

Gear thread is only decent thread here.
>>
>>2900428
You mean an obviously shitposted OP getting obvious shitposting in reply?

Don't post obvious shitposting and generally the "worst" that'll happen is no one will pay attention.
>>
>>2899848
cant say if too many layers of irony or just plain retarded
>>
>>2900426
I didn't say it was terrible
but its not good

you seriously need to study more design if you think that's good
>>
>>2900572
If you can't explain your reasoning than your """"""""educated"""""""" opinion is worthless
>>
>>2900580
wow, hello millennial
you'll never leave mediocrity with that attitude
>>
>>2900023
That's still over a billion that do care. How old is this image?
>>
I clicked the thumbnail thinking the bar was the floor, and so when it was larger, it was kind of distracting/ugly. I wouldn't crop it out, rather crop out the floor. There's a point right in the middle, of the photo near the bottom where the bar/floor/and wall all look like they're on the same plane.

Almost wish it was a little wider then. Still a great photo
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.