[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help!!! nikon p900?????????? i dont know!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: uAqB (1).webm (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
uAqB (1).webm
2MB, 384x216px
need help!!!
nikon p900??????????
i dont know!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuC5JejmMmI
>>
I'm planning on buying one
>>
>>2900635
Have fun with the pinkynail sensor caving in when a cloud gets in front of the sun.
>>
File: 1468522883200.jpg (15KB, 327x324px) Image search: [Google]
1468522883200.jpg
15KB, 327x324px
>>2900901
I NEED A TOOL THAT FUNCTIONS PERFECTLY IN ALL CONDITIONS OR IT IS RUBBISH
\

dude this is a voyeur tool for the beach, there's sun on the beach
>>
>>2901281
Bridge cameras are uniformly shit.

Get a good compact (something Nikon pretty much blows ass at, look to Canon, Fuji, Sony, or Ricoh for compacts) or a cheap dSLR. Bridge cameras are all of the downsides of compacts with all of the downsides of larger form cameras. Not. Worth. Your. Money.
>>
>>2901285
he want to use it exclusively to creep shot on the beach.
let him.
>>
>>2901457
*creep shot from the moon. i read somewhere you can see the ditches on the surface, im pretty sure with a magnifier lens he'd be able to do it there. pretty fucking crazy to think about huh
>>
>>2901459
you can do that with a lot of lenses, especially if you're crop zooming.
>>
>>2901459
>creep shotting ass so big you can see it from the moon
T H I C C
>>
>>2901462
no i read its the only camera that can do it
>>
>>2901468
You mean apart from the plethora of refractor and reflector scopes with DSLRs and CCD imagers attached on motorized tracking mounts?
Because those things can see plumes inside of a nebula and far away galaxies.
>>
>>2901496
yeah, but do those nasa tier things cost under 1k like this voyeur camera?
>>
>>2901501
Those are actually useful unlike that voyeur plastic pos.
If you can't afford it then get off your fat ass and get a job!
>>
>>2901508
I have a job, but I'm smart enough not to spend it all on some galaxy microscope when I can be using it for important stuff like tacos, booze and rent
>>
>>2901511
Flipping burgers is not a real job. I can afford the best cameras, lenses, can afford an astrophotography rig, I can afford regular trips to do astro, nature or just basic leisurely holiday along with the basic costs of living.
How? I spent years at college working on a useful degree and nailed a decent job while still in college that pays for everything (including said education) and still manage to set aside for the savings account.
Step your shit up, tramp!
>>
>>2901513
where in my post did I say I flip burgers? and why would you lie on the internet? You should have said you had a porshe too
>>
>>2901516
I drive a van, mate.
>>
>>2901513
>>2901518
bait
>>
is this like a photography thread ? :P
>>
>>2901521
No, this is /p/
>>
File: femi.jpg (197KB, 1009x1100px) Image search: [Google]
femi.jpg
197KB, 1009x1100px
>>2901523
/b/
\p\
dude!
i what this camera to get voyeur videos. ummmm camel toes....
>>
>>2899790
I bought a bigma 50-500mm to take creepshots. It cost me a grand+, weights a ton, and it's obvious when I'm using it.

This thing costs $200 and zooms out to 800mm equivalent. Fuck.
>>
>>2905189
Sorry, I typed p500 into Google, instead of p900. This one is closer to $600, and goes out to 2000mm.
>>
File: p900.png (112KB, 1036x593px) Image search: [Google]
p900.png
112KB, 1036x593px
This camera will get you laid.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/stp/5694746351.html
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.