[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New To Photography

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160707_145159.jpg (877KB, 2305x2305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_145159.jpg
877KB, 2305x2305px
So /p/, I've started doing a bit of photography lately and I'd like to get some criticism.
I've mostly been taking pics off my phone and editing with Instagram.
Here's a link to an Imgur album with some of my stuff http://imgur.com/a/Ky9F4
Can I get as much criticism as possible, along with tips for editing and stuff.
>>
>>2894763
I'd lay it down a bit with the filters. They tend to make the image look noobish and tacky. What are you shooting with?
>>
>>2894763
Too much negative space.
>>
>>2894769
Shooting with my phone, G7LO1 Huawei if it matters. I agree, looking back on them they are a bit overdone
>>
>>2894771
What exactly does that mean?
>>
>>2894774
Dependant on how serious you are about getting into it read up about it and watch as many videos as you can. I would also advise taking workshop classes and the likes to learn the basic principles and buy yourself a entry level canon or nikon dslr to mess about with. If you are just looking to take some interesting picture for your social media or something then I wouldn't bother wasting your money.
>>
>>2894779
I'm saving up for a Canon T5i mostly for filmmaking, you can see one of my shoots in the imgur link. But I'd like to get into photography just as a side hobby
>>
>>2894780
Ah well fair enough then, the 700d/rebel is a nice little crop slr to start with. if I was you I'd just try do some research online first about the basics of photography and editing since there are literally millions of guides and really just go for it. trial and error is the best way of learning, the more time you put into it the more you will get back and the better you will get.
>>
>>2894784
Yeah definitely, thanks for the advice man
>>
>>2894785
No problem dude
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.