[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jans experience.jpg (229KB, 1110x850px) Image search: [Google]
jans experience.jpg
229KB, 1110x850px
Hopefully one of you technical photographers can help me understand this.

What I want you guys to focus on is the image at the top left. It's a photo taken of some trees/folage that came out looking distorted. A day later, the same view was captured on camera but it came out fine (image top right). While the first image looks like hair dangling in front of the camera, the bottom two images show us how unlikely that is.

This is /x/ related but I was wondering if any of you guys could explain what caused the top left image to show up that way without any obstruction placed in front of it.

It looks like a sun glare of some sort but why would the picture turn out to be at a lower resolution of what the camera is possible of obtaining and why was it darkened to such an extreme?

The phone used to take the photo was a :
BlackBerry Pearl 8130

For those wondering the story, the gist of it is a woman was out deer hunting and after the forest goes silent (completely silent) she sees a figure jumping across the trees with some sort of invisibility cloak on. It looked like the same type of invisibility the Predator used in the movie Predator. This doesn't seem too ludicrous considering that the government has experimented with invisibility but nonetheless, I'm curious to hear your explanations. Thank you.
>>
It's lens flare. It's not caused by the hair, it's caused by all the scratches and oil that accumulate on your average cell phone camera.
>>
>>2893884
You're a fucking retard. Top left is from glare on the internal lens assembly on your shit camera phone.

>This is /x/ related
You're retarded.
>For those wondering the story, the gist of it is a woman was out deer hunting and after the forest goes silent (completely silent)
You're retarded
> she sees a figure jumping across the trees with some sort of invisibility cloak on.
You're retarded
> It looked like the same type of invisibility the Predator used in the movie Predator.
You're retarded
>This doesn't seem too ludicrous considering that the government has experimented with invisibility
You're retarded
> I'm curious to hear your explanations.
You're retarded

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution96 dpi
Vertical Resolution96 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width642
Image Height479
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2893886
I don't think it's considered good form to openly pick on and bully the mentally deficient, anon. You should feel pity for this confused delusional creature, not make fun of it. Tнeч миsпт кпoш, ηχση θειφγ 44_7#43/53 ;^)
>>
>>2893885
that doesn't explain how she was able to take a clear photo right before and after the incident. literally within that same minute the camera worked fine for both the before and after photos but why would this one photo come out distorted?

>>2893886
oh great. another faggot who can't say anything but "you're retarded". Don't you have a Pentax thread to be in?
>>
>>2893895
> You should feel pity for this confused delusional creature, not make fun of it.
I have a co-worker who has this problem. If you give him any space he'll start to talk to you about harmful magnetic bursts from the sun that will fry your internal organs if you sleep on a coil mattress, and will show hundreds of pictures of cloud formations on his phone that 'prove' UFOs and invisibility fields. He's a security expert for a large tech company and very good at what he does, but it's amazing to me that he actually believes this stuff. In person I'm nice to him, but I've always wanted to really sit him down and ask him how the fuck he can believe all of this stuff.

But this is online so I won't be nice, like cmon are you fucking kidding me with this teenager tier spookie conspiracy shit?
>>
>>2893895
>mentally deficient
>uses a tripcode on a website for anons

kek
>>
>>2893896
>why would this one photo come out distorted?
Because they moved the camera and the sun reflected off of the internal lens construction you fucking retard.

Let's break this one down:

Either a.) the sun was glinting off of the lens assembly which gave a glare effect on an old camera phone lens from 2007 or
b.) it's evidence of a government conspiracy to hide invisibility cloaks from the general public, [source: I heard this copypasta on /x/ about some lady seeing an invisibility field (seeing something invisible, right.)]
>Don't you have a Pentax thread to be in?
I shoot Nikon like a true faggot.
>>
>>2893899
sounds fair. but why would the resolution be lower than what the camera was capable of producing at the time?
>>
>>2893902
>why would the resolution be lower than what the camera was capable of producing at the time?
Who knows. Could be OP is an idiot (likely) and had his resolution settings changed between days, or that he was shooting on an ancient shit phone that had buggy software.

Or, you know, government conspiracy to cover up invisibility cloaks by going in and messing with your blackberry's resolution, because we definitely know that if a government had invisibility cloaking technology the first thing they'd do with it would be messing with idiots by tinkering with their camera's resolution and overlaying lens glare artifacts on the lens.
>>
>invisibility cloak hacks blackberry and reduces resolution
>>
>>2893884
>The phone used to take the photo was a: BlackBerry Pearl 8130
>The phone used to take the photo was a:
>The phone used to take the photo
>The phone used
>to take the photo
>The phone
>the photo
>phone
>photo
>phone
>photo
>phone
>photo
>>
>>2893884
More likely than not, the phone camera just lagged from having a shit OS and took the photo late and just ended up capturing whatever it was pointed at a few seconds after
Upload the full size images of the 4 in that for anybody itt to take this more seriously
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.