[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vlogging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images (21).jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
15KB, 512x288px
I am looking for a vlogging camera, DSLR or compact but it needs to have the LCD screen flip out. I have $700 aud! Any idea? No shit post pls
>>
>>2892510
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2892510
I hate everything about this. Vlogging is revolting abd so is are the hat and wifebeater of that filthy cuck in your picture. Go ask reddit what to do and buy the shit tier GoPro you were going to buy anyway.
>>
>buy a canon t3i (no flip screen, fuck you learn to focus manually)
>with the leftover, buy a gun
>record you killing yourself
>>
>>2892510
Canon T3i. Buy a tripod and microphone with remaining money. Also vlogging is for fags. But if you must go with this.
>>
>>2892755
>ausfags
>guns
hue
>>
>>2892510
iphone and selfie stick, use the rest of your budget to get some bitchin' tats and piercings, dye your hair blue, and beard balm molding wax so you look well groomed for your vids. Brace your bank account for all the royalty checks soon to be rolling in from YouTube and the love letter from your adoring fan base
>>
>>2892510
The canon t5i has a flipout screen, i think a lot of youtubers and vloggers use them
>>
Sony Cybershot Wx500... Currently one on new egg open box for about 200$. It can capture good 1080p videos at 60 fps as well as making for a good point and shoot. Use the rest of your budget for a good carry mount and maybe even better audio solution although inbuilt isnt bad and you have a decent vlogging cam you can put in your pocket.

Its comparable to a stripped down HX90. Basically a smaller investment, see how it works and if you have people watching who enjoy your content, later if you choose to upgrade it will only help further your 'career'
>>
Panasonic GO or G7. After that, yeah, kill yourself 2bh
>>
>>2892510
rx100iv.
nx500.
gx8, g7.
g7x, g7x ii, g5x, eos m3.
>>
>>2892510

Fuji X70 - 28mm lens (FF equiv), fits in pocket, has screen that flips up and down.
>>
>>2892510
Canon 60D

I got mine as a 21st birthday present. It's done me well, video is great and the photos are good.
>>
If you have an iphone or galaxy s or whatever there's no need for a <$800 camera. You're only going to start noticing a quality difference if you go above $1000-$1500. Also what's the fascination with using still cameras for video shoots? I'd look into camcorders.
>>
>>2892840
>fuji video
unless it's xt2, don't bother.
>>
I love that fact that no one pointed out OPs picture wouldn't be in focus with that lens xD
>>
>>2892767
plenty burried out in the bush m8
>>
>>2892510
Use the gear thread, you fucking mongoloid
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.