[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically I know nothing about cameras and was hoping you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So basically I know nothing about cameras and was hoping you pros could help me out.

My cousin and I want to start a Youtube channel about our adventures in urban exploring to show our family and whoever else would be interested.

We are looking for a camera that is durable and can handle rough environments but still record in 720p+ We are hoping to spend less than $250. I looked into gopros but they don't seem like the right tool for this job. All advice is appreciated
>>
how is a gopro not the right tool for this job? with your budget it's gonna be pretty hard to get decent video quality out of a DSLR or mirrorless camera
>>
>>2891247
I guess I just thought they were more for fast paced shit. Which one would you recommend?
>>
>>2891245
Get the Xiaomi Yi.
>>
>>2891254
Looks perfect for the job, thanks!
>>
>>2891252
the gopro or any other similar version would be perfect. You can strap it to your head to free your hands and it would give a more submersion feel to those watching
>>
>>2891260
Which one would you recommend? There is a hero 2 on sale near me, would that one be worth it?
>>
>>2891254
I second this, but get it from amazon as some have a fault with the lense focus. Just return it for a replacement if there is an issue.
But yeah i ditched my GoPro for a Yi and I am not disappointed. Does everything you want an actioncam to do and its mobile app is far better than gopros. From settings to firmware updates via your phone its great.

Hey you can sent your shots to your phone edit and upload them before you even get home.
>>
>>2891279
Damn that sounds like the exact thing I'm looking for. Thanks anons for all the info and advice!
>>
>>2891245
>adventures in urban exploring
this fucking meme needs to die!
>>
>>2891245
hope you have your gopro meme camera filming when you inevitably are raped by a gang of hobos and niggers for intruding on their turf.
>>
>>2891328
i agree, shit like this is really hard to top : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.