[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Someone decided to buy me some gear that I could use for producing photos and videos for buidings and houses ads.
What should I ask?
I'm currently thinking into buying some SD cards, GoPro, drone, lenses, tripods, a motorized slider, and a crane, microphone, continuous lighting, and a new desktop computer.

Any tips on what brands for what kind of product?
What about "kits" of products, like a kit that has 2 lightstands, softboxes and a green backdrop?
>>
dont think a go pro would be very useful, or a microphone

get a good quality dslr with a wide angle lens

a sweet drone with good stability and capable of filming very smooth video, get a good mount for the dslr and use it to make flyovers of the house etc

use the dslr to take shots of each room etc, use a tripod

thats pretty much all you need, well some lighting shit too, to make the rooms look nice and some good editing software
>>
>>2886499
>GoPro
Do you plan on doing some extreme sports in these buildings?
>>
>>2886499

You do not need DSLR for that, you will do better with Sony A6300 - it is lighter and provides better video than most DSLRs including the most expensive ones.

There are also many manual focus ultrawides for Sone E/FE from Samyang and others. You may probably (cannot say for sure) even skip the GoPro because of how good Sony A6300 is.

DSLR is really not as convinient as MILC is for this application. The only drawback is battery life.
>>
>consider the philosophical and metaphysical ramifications of the--
>banana, banana, banana!
>>
>>2886683
No, I'm wondering to use it with DJI Phantom Drone.

>>2886686
I don't need, but that's my gear. Canon 600D.

Wide lens or fisheye? Or both?
>>
>>2886768
Wouldn't use a fisheye, it will distort buildings, just use a wide angle lens

Get a rig so the phantom can carry your DSLR, don't use a go pro
>>
>>2886781
What about RAW video in 4k?
>>
Also, Is micro SD with adapter worse than a full sized SD?
>>
>>2886816
is that what the gopro is capable of now?
>>
>>2886781
A Phantom can't really carry anything heavier than a GoPro. People have managed to strap really light DSLR/Mirrorless setups to them, but it's really sketchy and you don't get a gimbal or FPV or anything that way. OP would really have to step up to an Inspire or something to fly an ILC reliably.

I think a drone + GoPro is fine. People are familiar with Phantom footage these days, so the distortion etc isn't really a big deal, and I think it'd definitely add some "pop" to real estate ads.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1469490432434.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1469490432434.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
I'm having troubles deciding between pic related
XT-1/10
5m2
Gx8
Lx100
I need something for night time street, and portraits. Pls help

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment Makehttp://photogrid.org
Image-Specific Properties:
Light SourceUnknown
Image OrientationUnknown
Image Height1920
Image Created2016:07:26 00:47:12
Metering ModeUnknown
Image Width1920
>>
>>2890017
Go with a Fuji.

mft is terrible for low light and once the ISO gets to a certain point, the photos become unusable.
>>
>>2890033
hah. Convincing, cheers
>>
>>2890033
Is there any big difference between xt10 and xt1?
>>
>>2890058
Not a huge difference, no. They are essentially the same camera. The X-T10 doesn't have a weather sealed body, however.
>>
>>2890061
I would be carrying a bag anyway or I can put it in some plastic.
I'm going for new xt10 body and used lens or should I just get the one that comes with the body? It's only 100£ more but I can always double it and go for something better, any recommendations?
>>
I found these online:
18 f2xf
35/1.4
35/2.0 R RW
Samyang 12Mm F/2.0 Ncs Cs
18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS
What should I get as my main lens?
Should I just stick to 16-50?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.