[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Thoughts?
>>

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width696
Image Height1044
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:03:25 22:26:53
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width696
Image Height1044
>>

Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Width719
Image Height1055
>>
>>2886222
This one is promising, the others not so much.
>>
>>2886221
Personally think this is the best of the three. I love light painting, I don't know why I never thought of using those toys.
>>
i like all of them but i like
>>2886221
the least. the bottom swivel throws it off otherwise you'd have this cool stream-ish effect. really nice though, looks more like water than light.
>>
the second one!
>>
Tbqh they're fucking beautiful senpai
>>
>>2886221
2 is my favorite, and most relevant in the Now. It's seamless.
>>
Can you give a detailed description on how you did this because it is truly beautiful.
>>
>>2888708
my guess is using the galaxy pic from smartphone
>>
>>2886222
the is the best one so far, not as cluttery
>>
Looks like open shutter with fiber optic cables?
>>
>>2888945
Yeah i can see how that could work, maybe he used a tablet?
>>
ProCreate app on iPad. Hair tool set to white. Layer original photo. Draw with hair tool using finger. Use luminescent tool for dots. Play with opacity over black background.

Voila.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1062x1434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1062x1434px
Lazy 2-minute version

CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1062
Image Height1434
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2889114
Well thats boring. I thought it would be light painting.
>>
That IS light painting. And whoever said optic fiber cables was right. NO digital work in this images
>>
>>2889050
uh nevermind, see>>2888961
>>
It breaks my heart that people would think this is an app. This is hard work, those optic fiber cables aren't easy to master. It's almost like a choreography in the dark. Really fun though.
For my next projects I want to do full body.
>>
>>2886221
eh something new for a change. What are you trying to achieve?
>>
>>2889887
Just pushing myself brother. I would love to see your work.
>>
>>2889896
I want to create a full editorial fashion story and try to publish it in a magazine.
What you see here is not a format magazines would publish. This is just a light study
>>
Technique is solid. 2nd probably weakest - you give too much away.

Hardest thing is getting the model to move past the "I'm concentrating really hard at looking relaxed and peaceful"
>>
>>2890091
Thanks for the input.

It's really interesting to get people opinions, other people said the second is their favorite.

This pictures have a long exposure.. 8-10 sec where the model has to be completely still or she'll look blurry. Also I'm banging plastic wires in her face lol. So yeah.. it's hard to get a cool expresion
>>
Weak without the gimmick and therefore weak with it as well. Start with a strong composition and add your gimmick to it. Don't start from the gimmick.
>>
>screenshot 2015-11-29
>Image Created 2016:03:25 22:26:53
>It breaks my heart that people would think this is an app. This is hard work, those optic fiber cables aren't easy to master. It's almost like a choreography in the dark. Really fun though.
For my next projects I want to do full body.
How do you faggots continuously fall for these low-level trolls that don't even rename their files?

I'm dissapointed in you all, once again. Especially you OP. You could be out actually taking photos instead of roleplaying as a successful artist on the internet.
>>
>>2890100
This is not a gimmick.. Is a light test. Now that I understand the technique I intend to get a proper model, a make up artist, and then re do the shoot. Hopefully I'll get a cool composition you'll like.

>>2890103
I just stared using this website and the easiest way to resize my images is to screen shoot. I honestly could care less how the file is named.

You're right though.. I spent too much time online sometimes.

I would love to see your work.
>>
>>2890117
I'd love to see yours too, as in a website containing your actual portfolio rather than screenshots or photos of screens.
>>
>>2890119

http://www.isanmonfort.com

And yours?
>>
>>2890121
>product photographer and generic photos of generic NYC models before they overdose
you are every meme I do not wish to be as a photographer
>>
>>2890123
Thank you for your constructive opinion.

I still don't see a link to your site though little friend
>>
>>2890125
If trying to bring people down gives you some sort of joy, I assume you're really satisfied with your own life.

I'm sure you're amazing at whatever you say you do.
>>
>>2890125
Nice gallery on your site, I recognize the girl with the hand tattoo from your other thread.
I think your photos are terrific.
>>
>>2890128
>>2890123
>>2890119
>>2890103
Time for you to get off OP's dick.
>>
>>2890131
Thanks!!

Any pictures you would like to share?
>>
>>2890098
The 2nd image is strong - I'm just looking at it from a technical perspective. The others do a great job of obscuring what's going on.

You're a magician. Never let people know your tricks.
>>
>>2890143
In the second picture I brought the shadows back in post a little. It can be taken back to look like the others.

You're right about the magic. I guess I didn't want to be a dick about it, also there was people saying I did this with an app so I felt I had to defend my work.

I'll take the advice. Thanks for the input
>>
>>2886222
Does she have a jellyfish on her head?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.