[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rotary tanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Switching my tanks/reels maybe in August for developing and processing 35mm and 120 color and b/w film and I was wondering about the best rotary non-steel reels for doing so. I've seen the JOBO tanks but I'm not 100% sure about its effectiveness and quality. So what are some good tank/reels and whatnot that seal for inversions quicky too. Please and thank you.
>>
what's wrong with patterson
>>
>>2884058
I don't like the lid.
>>
>>2884056
>J O B O
>O
>B
>O
>>
>>2884056
I own a JOBO CPE2 with lift and i have had great success using the system. As long as you take care of the drums and make sure they are clicked into the motor base there seems to be no problem. I also use patterson reels in one of my JOBO tanks and it works fine however it spins on the spindle which is not ideal but still works fine. If you have any questions just ask.
>>
>>2884112
Didn't know you could use Paterson reels too. Handy as I've got a few from my other tanks. I'll check it out for sure.

I'm fed up of the time it takes to close a Patterson tank, pushing down on the centre and pressing down the rim not only takes too long but it's just a bloody pain in the arse in general.
>>
>>2884056
>but I'm not 100% sure about its effectiveness and quality.

dude fuck off already
>>
>>2884286
That was a copy paste from another post. Either way, I looked into the JOBO tanks a but more and managed to order one. Lids look a lot easier to seal unlike the leaky as fuck paterson tanks.
If I can't use my Paterson reels in it, I'll just sell one of my other tanks to cover it.

Sage since I can't delete the thread.
>>
>>2884056
Just get a steel developing tank with a steel lid and steel reels. They will last you the rest of your life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.