[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this photo really all that good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 20

File: _90345723_mediaitem90345722.jpg (64KB, 660x405px) Image search: [Google]
_90345723_mediaitem90345722.jpg
64KB, 660x405px
I don't see it. It's being hailed as great but is that not solely because of the subject matter? I guess it does show what was going on, but most protest/riot photos are taken from this same angle.
>>
Nah it's pretty bad

>weird perspective
>framed on the background a little strange i.e. trees coming out the top of his head
>literally nothing on the right side yet it's bright and distracting
>no interesting colors
>cannot even really see what they're trying to do to this chick and why

It's not great and people just want to point while the spotlight is being shown on it

>but most protest/riot photos are taken from this same angle

Try standing on a roof pointing a questionable object at a group of cops
>>
It's pretty good. Interesting juxtaposition between the single protester and the army of cops. It also gets the viewer instantly interested in finding out the context.
>>
>>2880561
>Interesting juxtaposition between the single protester and the army of cops

How is this possibly an example of interesting juxtaposition? They could be in like for a taco truck for all we know

I feel like whoever took this should have gone in tighter to focus on the three in the middle or gone out a little more to really see a big line of cops directly facing just her and nobody else

>It also gets the viewer instantly interested in finding out the context

I'll agree with that to a point because anyone with half a brain will put together the context is protesting against police on black violence but obviously it makes you want to know the specifics of what is happening to this person in question here which is why going in and isolating them better would have made for a far better photo instead of trying to do both at once

I think this is a clear case of 'less is more' that'll be overlooked because more is more when things get topical
>>
File: Flower_Power_by_Bernie_Boston.jpg (65KB, 504x322px) Image search: [Google]
Flower_Power_by_Bernie_Boston.jpg
65KB, 504x322px
>>2880563
The composition could be a lot better, so I agree with you. But same could be said about Flower Power. Sometimes an interesting moment alone is enough to make a shot.

With that said, I just saw a BBC hailing it as a "Legendary" photo. That's a bit of a stretch.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Width504
Image Height322
>>
>>2880563
>They could be in like for a taco truck for all we know
Yeah, because police usually line up in riot gear for taco Tuesdays.

Fuck off with your contrarian bullshit. I get that you want to shit on this photo because it's popular and because social media and the news is slobbering all over it, but just spewing hyperbolic bullshit is childish.
>>
twitter comments on it are pretty hilarious. She's being called a strong independent black woman (WHO DONT NEED NO MAN) because she's standing still while the cops tie her up and stop her from blocking the road.
>>
>>2880559
>literally nothing on the right side yet it's bright and distracting
I think this too, but it shows a disparity in a huge armed force vs. nothing on the other side? I guess that's no good then.

It stands to say if the right half were also filled with peaceful protestors then this would be better.
>>
>>2880575
That moment is far far more interesting and it's composed better

>>2880577
>Yeah, because police usually line up in riot gear for taco Tuesdays.

That's the thing. I get the context as to why they're lined up because of recent events but not the specifics. Is there a big ass crowd behind this chick? Are they just standing there doing nothing? I can barely even see how many of them there are let alone what they're doing

Also bravo for going the contrarian route. I thought I'd be called racist for criticizing the photo but at least you picked a far more boring route

It's far from hyperbolic bullshit and I have no idea how popular this image is aside from the anon that said BBC hailed it as a legendary photo and I couldn't care less about how popular it is

>>2880580
That's why I said earlier

>or gone out a little more to really see a big line of cops directly facing just her and nobody else

If your idea is the big crowd with only three in the middle and nothing on the other side then back up and show the crowd in its entirety versus nothing. It would have far more of an impact
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36759711

>The Baton Rouge photo hailed as 'legendary'

That photo just looks so contrived that it makes me cringe
>>
>>2880599
but who exactly is Jami West and why does his/her opinion matter?
>>
>>2880553

No, this photo is shit. No composition!

It's only hailed because it's a harmless nigger in front of all those pigs in a 'black live matters'.

They're forcing everything too hard! too fucking hard that's it's cringe worth!
>>
>>2880553
The moment and subject matter is great, but the picture is a lot weaker than it should be. It does fulfill its purpose.

People are losing their shit over this picture because their standards for what a good picture is are very low. For many it's probably their first time really looking at a news picture and reading the image (or being told what it says).
>>
how would you have taken this picture to make it better, /p/?
>>
>>2880611
with a leica
>>
>>2880553
She dindu nuffin, she was a good girl, just on her way to church. She was gonna graduate in a month. Fucking pohlices
>>
File: _90346124_mediaitem90346123.jpg (34KB, 624x383px) Image search: [Google]
_90346124_mediaitem90346123.jpg
34KB, 624x383px
>>2880599
I feel like this is a much stronger pic
>>
>>2880738
Agreed. So much injustice and anger. I can feel it by just looking at this photograph and I don't even know the context.

It's just a straight-up, unassuming pic, the reason why no one would ever call it 'legendary'
>>
File: spot_news_-1.jpg (50KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
spot_news_-1.jpg
50KB, 500x346px
>>2880553
A lot of famous photographs need context for you to fully appreciate it, some you don't need it at all, but that doesn't make it any less good, so to knock it because you would need context is not a great criticism.

Two cautious heavy-set, over-militarized police force personnel is required to take down one tooth pick with a small army behind them. The simplest point is that it's "excessive". A word used so common nowadays with police force, that's why it resonates.

The picture could be done better, the right of the picture is something to ignore completely and overall the colors are bland.

Personally my favorite on this subject matter is titled "The Power of One"

Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image Width500
Image Height346
>>
>>2880759
>the right of the picture is something to ignore completely
I know right, nobody needs that woman on the right
>overall the colors are bland.
Fuck the desert for having desert tones

These are the people giving advise on /p/. Don't listen to people on the internet.
>>
File: 1468207436580.png (418KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1468207436580.png
418KB, 448x486px
these cops fucking dumb dude just hit the nigga XD
>>
>>2880824
He was referencing the OP image you dense cunt, holy shit.
>>
>>2880829
Ok:

>the right of the picture is something to ignore completely
Of course it is, you have a lot of cops behind the main cops in the front, it is important to show that the girl has nobody behind them so the right side has to be empty.
>overall the colors are bland.
It's a street with riot cops, you won't get any fancy colors out of this and they won't wait for you to arrest the girl at the golden hour

These are the people giving advise on /p/. Don't listen to people on the internet.
>>
>>2880553

Oh, yeah... Time material, here.

Move over, Tiananmen Square Guy.
>>
>>2880738
>when you get "stopped and frisked", but you can't remember if you turned our stove off or not
>>
Black millennial wannabe civil rights leaders and their fake strife, and white millennial wannabe photographers and their weak subject matter.

Bunch of NEET faggots sucking each other off at taxpayer expense.

>wow
>so struggle
>many powers
>feels of pain
>>
Potentially great subject, dreadful photo.
I probably would have deleted this on the back of my camera and then felt shitty all day knowing I could have had a great photo if I were in a better position/timed it better.
Anyone comparing this to Tank Man or Flower Power is an idiot.
>>
>>2880553

No. It's fucking cringe worthy.

It's basically a bunch of milenials LARPing as 60's civil rights activists.

I've seen them compare it to Tank Man, which is absurd.

>Be Tank Man
>Massive, country destabilizing civil unrest
>Tanks are LITERALLY driving over people
>Forces have already killed hundreds (possibly thousands)
>Dude walks out in front of a row of tanks
>For some reason the driver either bitches out or grows some empathy
>Security forces finally run out and tank Tank Man away and he is never heard from again nor identified (probably dead)

>Some chick goes up to a bunch of a cops at a pointless protest, where the only people facing any serious threats of violence are the police
>Three fat dudes in funny costumes are probably going to arrest her
>She stands confident, knowing that absolutely fucking nothing of any consequence will happen to her

As an actual PHOTO...It's flat, the colors are indistinct, and nothing of interest is happening.
>>
File: tankman.jpg (92KB, 620x409px) Image search: [Google]
tankman.jpg
92KB, 620x409px
>>2880738

That one is much better. You've literally got a boot almost on a face, and you have the angry whites of the eyes.

But yeah, the OP photo basically suffers from the color scheme and the simple fact that, well, it's not really about anything.

Pic related has a ton of context behind it, and it's just incredibly powerful based on what is actually happening in the picture.

OP's picture just looks like some fat dudes in rubber suits walking up to some chick. Even when presented with the context...it's not really anything. A protester getting arrested for blocking a street.

In Tank Man he is stopping a row of tanks on their way to kill people..

In OP's pic she's just getting arrested so some riot cops can clear a road so people can go to work.

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
PhotographerJEFF WIDENER
Image Created2013:06:05 10:55:19
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width620
Image Height409
>>
>>2880875

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5.1 Windows
Image Width3737
Image Height2667
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Horizontal Resolution236 dpcm
Vertical Resolution236 dpcm
Image Created2012:06:13 12:54:28
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width800
Image Height571
>>
It's not a great photo - but it fills a much wanted need the press has to fit a particular narrative.

In reality, it's unclear what's happening in the image and from an aesthetic standpoint, it's pretty shit.
>>
File: YYFFk[1].jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
YYFFk[1].jpg
38KB, 600x450px
Black Lies Matter
>>
>>2880553
Let me put it this way: It's at least 10 times better than anyone on /p/ has ever posted.
>>
>>2881023
/b/ pls go and never come back
>>
Were those cops really leaning back?

Or is that rolling shutter from being taken on a fucking iPhone?
>>
>>2881026
try run up to someone with that amount of heavy riot gear and then stop abruptly. thats inertia at play, not rolling shutter
>>
>>2880830
There are much better ways to show that the woman is alone than that disgusting blank space.

I would have moved right and panned left, and used the asphalt between me and the woman to suggest that she stands alone. Plus, I bet the cop's expressions are much more nuanced than her blank face.

That's what I would do if I had time, anyway. In this case I probably would have missed focus and cropped of their heads.
>>
I think it's a pretty bad example of wildlife photography desu senpai.
>>
>>2881070
you completely missed the whole point of the image, anon: to Larp like an Egyptian.
>official thread theme song
>When we wuz kangz down in Africa
>b-but then the white man came and took civilization away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2WkDjpowso

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Image Created2011:02:01 15:55:38
Exposure Time1/20 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Exposure Bias-0.7 EV
Metering ModeSpot
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length24.00 mm
Image Width900
Image Height600
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2880611

Move the camera left so that there is less of a void on the right of the frame (probably put the woman on a 3rd grid line).

And more importantly, faster shutter speed so that the sky isn't 100% blown out and the background has less camera shake.
>>
>>2881101
>hurr durr move camera left
another trip fag missing the point of the pic is to imply strength of one single BLM nigger vs. an army line of cops.
The composition has to be 50/50 because it's a face off.
See the cracks in the pavement? That's to imply that this beez a magic nigress with X-men powers and sheeit
>>
>>2880553
weak photo is weak.
>>
>>2880553
>>
>>2880830
You somehow managed to spell "advice" wrong both times
>>
>>2881114
tl;dr
>>
>>2881126
>can't read 2160 worth of text
the future is doomed if today people can't stand to read 2-3 pages of a book.
>>
>>2881146

buks r 4 losers lol
>>
i've been wondering why i think it isn't good. obviously the technical aptitude isn't great but that's beside the point. i think it's because what is depicted isn't actually that clear. there's no real narrative -- the cops look like they're dancing. what are they supposed to be doing?
>>
>>2880611
a selfie as the cops run up behind me
>>
>>2881146
we can, we just dont feel like it
>>
File: BananaLivesMatter.jpg (146KB, 660x405px) Image search: [Google]
BananaLivesMatter.jpg
146KB, 660x405px
A shitty image that middle aged, middle class white people like.

Seriously, might as well be this. Has about the same amount of meaning behind it.

>>
>>2881167
I really, really, really like this image.
>>
>>2881168

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend :)
>>
File: 1061809769.jpg (2MB, 3010x2016px) Image search: [Google]
1061809769.jpg
2MB, 3010x2016px
POWER

Power makes people twisted and ugly, weighed down by the chattels of fear and paranoia and approaching everything as if it is a threat.

The big difference between this and tank man is that tank man was a one time event. In America hate and fear is routine.
>>
WE WUZ ARRESTED N SHIIIET
>>
>>2881155

Pretty much.

In Tank Man, you literally see a long line of tanks with a solitary dude in plain clothes and his arms sometimes up right in front of them. It's clear that something is going down.

My first impression of seeing this photo was that she smelled bad or something - because they look like they are wary about touching her or "noping" away from her.

The narrative it's pushing is that American police are really nice and gentle with black protesters, which I don't think was meant to be the point.

The colors suck too. She should have worn something with reds and yellows.
>>
>>2881235
if you think theyre recoiling from her then you are autistic and visually illiterate and your opinion is literally invaluable
>>
having the other news outlets in the background and the people just standing around does it for me
>>
>>2880553
No, because you can tell the image is trying so hard to create an image of "rebellion" or "protest". The reason Tankman is so popular and legendary is because it's a picture with real emotion, real stakes. He's saying "Either run me over right now, or you're not coming through." it's real, and powerful. This dumb cunt is just posing for an image blocking a road for no fucking reason.
>>
>>2881146
It's not that we "can't stand" it, the content is just not interesting enough to spend time reading it.
>>
>>2881244
invaluable literally means "very valuable" lol
>>
>>2880553
"great" photojournalism has always been the domain of memes and industry self-congratulation, the modern news cycle has just sped things up a bit
>>
>>2881186
>claim oppression
>has new iphone, gold watch and diamond studs

Nigger please, blm ain't about yo middle class, positive discrimination victim bullshit.
>>
File: santa.jpg (79KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
79KB, 700x420px

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D90
Camera Softwarepicnik.com
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern10008
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)42 mm
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2009:12:12 14:52:47
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating400
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceCloudy Weather
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length28.00 mm
Comment Copyright Dave Lundy
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2048
Image Height1360
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
ISO Speed Used400
Image QualityFINE
White BalanceCLOUDY
Focus ModeAF-C
Flash SettingNORMAL
Flash Compensation0.0 EV
ISO Speed Requested400
Flash Bracket Compensation0.0 EV
AE Bracket Compensation0.0 EV
Lens TypeNikon D Series
Lens Range28.0 - 75.0 mm; f/2.8
Shooting/Bracketing ModeSingle Frame/Off
Noise ReductionOFF
Camera Actuations16616
>>
>>2881474
>Nigger please, blm ain't about yo middle class, positive discrimination victim bullshit.
I've travelled far and wide and had to find ways to communicate in quite a number of different languages. But that one has me beat
>>
File: 1468281582055.jpg (3MB, 2570x2017px) Image search: [Google]
1468281582055.jpg
3MB, 2570x2017px
There I fixed it.

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
Image Width3010
Image Height2016
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2016:07:12 07:08:42
Image Width2570
Image Height2017
>>
>>2880553
It's a snapshit.

Hold the shutter button down prancing around your subject.
Get home and pic the one that shows most oppression.
>>
>>2881155
>i think it's because what is depicted isn't actually that clear.

I think it's pretty straight forward. The cops are rushing towards her, having to stop and lean back because of their heavy riot gear, which creates the contrast between her standing straight up while the cops almost look like their falling over (one could argue from her powerful pose but that's another thing). You can also see the same narrative in the cops faces, vs. her face (agitated, vs calm). The background on the right could be a bit better yes, but this was a snapshot in the moment, nothing you could really set up so it's sill a pretty great picture
>>
>>2880553
I watched a commentary on cnn (lol I know) the other day about this photo. A lot of people in social media were really trying to push this as Tiananmen Square tier...but it just comes off as manufactured
>>
I wouldn't say it's going to be a powerful image that will stay with us as long as something like tankman, but I really like the composition. that divide down the middle where one side has the tree and green grass, the wind picking up her dress. the other side, no grass only pavement and a wall of riot cops. The tree on their side ruins is a little but the fact that it has mostly a white sky and gray pavement is a neat contrast to the green/nature on the other side.
>>
>>2881660

You're forgetting the part where she's standing up to nothing, because the whole movement is a farce.
>>
>>2881517
I just noticed the pavement crack right below her wrist where the handcuffs will go..pretty good random magic shot gold
>>
>>2880553
it's because of the politics behind it, not the composition that makes it strong. because it isn't really a good photo for art, but for history and the racial issues in america it says a lot
>>
>>2881280
the content has been front page for the past 2 years. you can't escape it in the news. what?
>>
>>2881964
Try to look at the picture of its own without bringing your own political beliefs in it
>>
>>2881660
she's not the only person to have stood up while cops run at her. it's just not a very powerful image. it's barely an image.

have you ever seen one man stand in front of a column of tanks? or seen people put flowers in the guns of MPs? these are single moments in single events. they are images. they don't rely on the immediate context. those images define the context and not the other way around
>>
More manipulative bullshit from the apes that block roads (and kill cops) in support of rapists and robbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_4et-RLlpY
>>
>>2882078
arr i'm a pirate *farts*
>>
File: muhtriangles.jpg (170KB, 825x506px) Image search: [Google]
muhtriangles.jpg
170KB, 825x506px
>>
>>2880553
Look at that cop on the far right.

ABSOLUTE
M A D M A N
>>
>>2882101
I L L U M I N A T I
>>
File: 1468196877763.jpg (85KB, 660x405px) Image search: [Google]
1468196877763.jpg
85KB, 660x405px
shut up you fucking white cis white shitlord it's a literally objectively perfect photo
>>
>blm protests seem like an interesting place to take photos
>hate their entire movement and everything they stand for
What would be the right wing version is this shit? Trump rallies?
>>
>>2880553
I like the dynamism of the cop's legs.

Everything else is shit.
>>
>>2882069

It's a shitty snapshot.
>>
>>2882206
There is no right wing version of this because only entitled leftie kids act this way.
Trump rallies are legally held in rented venues and they would be entirely peaceful were it not for the abovementioned lefties who show up to them.
They don't block roads or systematically assassinate cops, for example.
>>
>>2882213
I disagree
>>
>>2880553
The two officers look like they are dancing.

The woman is holding something but I can't tell what it is.

The sky is blown to shit, which is not only distracting as all get out, but it's also obviously a pretty low quality camera.
>>
>>2882101

such masterful use of composition!!!
>>
>>2882301

Go ahead and disagree. It's still a snapshit of taxpayer money being wasted.

Literally, this is a photo of a girl illegally standing in the middle of the road, with cops talking to her with concern for her safety. She is in no danger, and there are people in the background taking photos and video, in absolutely no distress.

Dull colors, blown out sky, blurry, noisy, snapshit composition... just boring as hell.

You missed the civil rights marches by 50 years. Just get over it and stop bastardizing history.
>>
subject matter + catching something historical in the moment is far more worthy than the distractive gloss of the technicalities.

You can't just "buy" a shot like this with awesome equipment.
>>
>>2882425
>Literally, this is a photo of a girl illegally standing in the middle of the road, with cops talking to her with concern for her safety. She is in no danger, and there are people in the background taking photos and video, in absolutely no distress.
yeah she's obviously not in danger (as she should not be), but that really doesn't have an impact on the picture anyways)
>Dull colors, blown out sky, blurry, noisy, snapshit composition... just boring as hell.
again, this shot was taken in the moment and I am sure minimal PP was added (as is usual for news photography). I mean look at the picture that won the Picture of the year last year. Blurry, high ISO but it still won it for a reason
>You missed the civil rights marches by 50 years. Just get over it and stop bastardizing history.
again, it just sounds like you are strongly opposing the BLM movement, but you should take thee views out when judging the picture. I am neither pro nor contra the movement btw, I don't even live in the US so I frankly do not really care about what's going on over there, but I can still see why this picture is considered to be good, even out of its context
>>
Another great moment destroyed by wideangle.
Should have brought a 105mm tele.
>>
BLM should try protesting the gangs in Detroit and Chicago... see how many cute little photo opportunities they get.
>>
Wouldn't have pulled a single headline if she wasn't hot.

I like that shes the only protester in the image, rest a police or journalists/observers. Feels fake, maybe that is why it is popular.
An image like >>2880738 is too real and unsettling for most.
>>
>>2882206
>hate everything they stand for
>lol what

If you want to say you don't like their methods or image, fair enough, but you don't want all people to have their lives valued equally? and you want strangers on the internet to help you?
>>
>>2882542

BLM is pushing a fallacy.

Nobody kills more blacks in America than blacks.
>>
>>2880875
funny, the same photographer made this one and the OP photo
>>
>>2880553

If cops were beating the shit out of random protestors, or actively intimidating them it would be 'important.' But they've done nothing but try to keep the peace at each of these events. Hell, in Minneapolis they waited like four hours to force people off of a highway.

But it's just some dudes in armor backing away. You can't even call them over-armored, considering ten cops got shot the day before. She was in no danger, and if I had to guess I'd say the police are hoping she isn't going to pull a stunt to make them look bad.

I mean, in Flower Power they had straight up rifles pointed in their direction. These guys are obviously more worried about being shot than shooting.

It's a fine photo, the visual disparity and captured motion is really nice. But it isn't an important one.
>>
>>2880553
It's a good picture ruined by it feeling completely artificial and all the social media bullshit behind it.
I mean she walked out on the street knowing there were tons of photographers around her, knowing she would get arrested and face little to no consequence for her actions and later be free to post on social media about her actions.
Whereas something like Tank Man is about a guy walking home after a shopping trip, tired of the shit his government is pulling, deciding to stop tens of fucking tanks knowing he'll probably end up dead or worse. And not knowing he'll end up as some social media hero.
>>
*Blacklivesanswhere
>>
File: nigger found.jpg (23KB, 304x308px) Image search: [Google]
nigger found.jpg
23KB, 304x308px
>>2881993
Biased biased biased, a crack in the concrete srrly now.
>>
>>2882187
Fuck your dumb , what about the blank space?, are you seeing ghosts in there ?
>>
File: AFRICAN WEDDING.jpg (154KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
AFRICAN WEDDING.jpg
154KB, 1024x512px
>>2882425
Dont block the road for your dumb causes like protecting criminals for the simple reason they are black, you racist tribalist monkey.
>>
File: #Justice4Koko.jpg (475KB, 1152x1008px) Image search: [Google]
#Justice4Koko.jpg
475KB, 1152x1008px
>>2882542
We need to get equality , get even privilege and opportunity`s , never mind what a person capability is we must all be equal and have equal amounts of stuff..
>>
File: 1444187890299.jpg (156KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1444187890299.jpg
156KB, 800x1136px
>>2884167
there's so many fucking things wrong in this image I don't even know where to start
>>
>>2884168
You just say that because you dont like it.
>>
>>2880559
Cant go into the actual protest thats too dangerous
>>
>>2884165
That pic doesn't count for shit, it comes from a film.
>>
>>2884161
>srrly
:^)
>>
>>2881026
They are gangsta leaning obviously
>>
>>2880609
lol shut the fuck up you retard
>>
>>2884167
#dicksoutforharambe
>>
>>2884272
Stay mad, snapshitter.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.