[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1234.jpg (79KB, 632x476px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
79KB, 632x476px
Never take photos of children in public for any reason ever.

>According to the Santa Monica Police Department, the victim was found stabbed shortly after 5 p.m. on June 11. The suspect, identified as Theo Andrew Krah, was arrested Monday in San Diego County.

>Witnesses said the stabbing happened near a parking structure and a bank. The victim suffered substantial head trauma and died the next morning at a hospital.

>Krah is a member of the West Coast Naval Special Warfare Group 1, which is part of the Navy Seals.

>Santa Monica detectives said Krah first encountered the victim on the Santa Monica Pier earlier in the day. The Los Angeles Times reports that Krah's attorney Anthony Salerno says Krah confronted the man when he saw him taking photos of young girls and physically restrained him until police arrived.

>Salerno told the Times that police arrived and asked the man to delete the photos, but let him go and separated the two men.

>The Times reports that the victim was found about an hour after the interaction with police on the Pier.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/navy-seal-accused-of-killing-man-after-argument/
>>
Jesus christ
>>
The victim was one of us, he went by the name angelbaums on irc and 4chan.
>>
>>2865428

no banter? seriously?
>>
>>2865428

no way it was angelbaums.
>>
"You misunderstand; I'm known as angelbums. I'm from 4chan."

>rekt
>>
>>2865433
Yeah. He was ex-mil ironically
>>
>>2865440
oh god, I have a destroyed throat from being sick for 4 days, I don't need all these keks right now...
>>
File: img173.jpg (44KB, 547x850px) Image search: [Google]
img173.jpg
44KB, 547x850px
fuck you
>>
>>2865491
At least sugar's not dead
>yay
>>
I'm too autistic to take photos of adult members of the public, let alone children.

This is pretty fucked up though.
>>
He's in the military...it means he's innocent and deserves a "thank you for your service" from the dead guy's family

No one that serves or has served in the military is guilty of anything...ever. I don't care if you walk in on one raping your sister whose screaming no and begging you for help. You get him a beer and say the words "thank...you...for...your....service"

America...FUCK YEAH!!!
>>
>>2865556
Americans are so weird about this. They literally chose that job. They were not drafted out of urgency, they know the benefits and know the risks.
>>
>>2865578
For most service men it's just another job, as it should be.
Few are actually "heroes."
>>
>>2865556
Lots of kids from my high school joined the services. The smart ones did their time, got out, went to college for free, and are now doing pretty damn well for themselves in various fields.

The ones still in the services are the really stupid ones that would probably be working at Burger King had they not enlisted.
>>
>>2865608
and I bet they all still expect to be treated special because of a job they once had

plus that cool ass disabled vet plate every single one has on their cars
>>
>>2865611
The two that I still talk to never mention it. Nothing on their Facebook even references it.

There are people who did it out of financial necessity and not due to pride in America or anything like that. Some simply come from families who couldn't afford college and took the necessary routes to achieve their dreams.

The dumbass kids who enlisted because they are 'badasses' and because 'America fuck yeah' won't ever shut up about it. Unfollowed them all on facebook. Typical barbwire tats, only pictures are of them in uniform, etc.
>>
>>2865593
Agreed. Despite what many people say, you are not a hero just because you enlist in the military. And besides, the only thing they are protecting right now are the interests of the United States.
>>
>>2865428
lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.