[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this too edgy for my photography assignment its supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: DSC_0303.jpg (4MB, 3900x2613px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0303.jpg
4MB, 3900x2613px
is this too edgy for my photography assignment

its supposed to be a self-portrait
>>
>>2710255
Should have done it for real. Yes you fucking idiot.
>>
File: geeps.png (10KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps.png
10KB, 261x195px
yes.
>>
File: jYcRynX.jpg (14KB, 137x163px) Image search: [Google]
jYcRynX.jpg
14KB, 137x163px
ok thanks friends. won't go through with it
>>
File: 1436142506218.png (64KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
1436142506218.png
64KB, 500x297px
Absolutely. Though considering the fact you failed to focus on yourself and instead managed to focus on the leaves behind I'd probably suggest doing this for realsies.

But hey, you kind of expect shitters who can't follow the rules to not only create edgy photographs but technically shit photography.
>>
It fails mostly because a self portrait should say something about yourself, and you're not dead.
>>
>>2710255
nice Martens doe
>>
>>2710255
These kids are stupid. This is a beautiful message. But I do agree that the leaves are more in focus than the hanged man. Reverse that effect and it will be masterful. Or even blurring (a little bit) everything but hanged man.
Now if you're doing tis to try and be controversial, then it's stupid.
But if you really feel like a hanged man, like life has fucked you over to want to consider suicide at times, then by all means publish this.
>>
hey buddy what grade you in
>>
idea edgelord/10
composition ?wereyoueventrying/10

Nice to show your therapist, not good enough for the highschool photography club
>>
Way to puss-out of having to set up a good portrait shot
>>
Why the fuck you focus on the leaves?
>>
File: 1442808184393.jpg (47KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1442808184393.jpg
47KB, 558x564px
>>2710255
Not even OP's camera pays attention to him.
>>
File: miki.png (345KB, 796x2000px) Image search: [Google]
miki.png
345KB, 796x2000px
Resize and read the sticky.
>>
>>2710255
If you are actually serious and not just shitposting, yes its a edgy and terrible idea. That being said any shitty idea can be done well in any form of art, and you could have executed this so much better.

Still convinced you are shitposting though
>>
File: 1301058700706.jpg (45KB, 377x366px) Image search: [Google]
1301058700706.jpg
45KB, 377x366px
>>2710366

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Width377
Image Height366
>>
>>2710367
wtf Cupid's back?
>>
>>2710255
Nothing is too edgy when it's done well. But this is not done well.
>>
>>2710255
people takes their shoes off.
do you even sudoku?
>>
great idea, bad execution.
some tips:
-frame a little bit better. get a little bit more of the environment in there.
-perhaps a better location if possible.
-try a better time of day perhaps, to get that golden hour light so you dont have such a bland sky in the back.
-focus better.
-try with film if possible
>>
>>2710255

If the assignment was to take a self portrait, this would/should fail the assignment.

>A portrait is a painting, photograph, sculpture, or other artistic representation of a person, in which the face and its expression is predominant.

Whoever set the assignment is asking/expecting you to take a photograph of yourself where your face is prominent. What you've produced isn't 'a different interpretation' of a self portrait, it's missing the point of the assignment.
>>
looks like you tried to shoot in manual for the first time
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.