[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a pic I took with my Canon Rebel T3i about 4 years ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dead flower.jpg (236KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
dead flower.jpg
236KB, 2048x1360px
This is a pic I took with my Canon Rebel T3i about 4 years ago. I no longer have that camera, unfortunately. I have a gofundme going to help me finally afford a camera after 3 years of trying, but idk how fruitful that will be.
>>
>>2682559
Wow, you have amazing talent. Please tell us how to find your crowdfunding site, as I would definitely contribute. I'd feel honoured to be part of helping the early development of a true artist.
>>
Thank you so much, you don't know how much that means to me! However, the system keeps thinking this is spam haha, I'm not sure how to get my link in here.
>>
www dot gofundme dot com slash (k262nnmc)
There we go, haha.
>>
bumping for exposure
>>
Thank you!
>>
Thank you so much for sharing your vision with us, Dixie. Now check your gofundme - I think you're in for a surprise... although I'd love to be able to contribute more, in view of the images you share there.
>>
buy a shitty film camera and take pictures like the rest of us poorfags. Or are you to good for that?
>>
Get a job you piece of shit. Awesome skills though, that flower really pops.
>>
ayy lmao.

i'd buy you a nikon. fuck canon.
>>
>>2682638
For real tho fam
>>
Get on ebay and buy yourself a $10 film camera and lens. Your photo is just another bokeh flower shot we see a billion times a day here. No one is going to fund you to start photography, especially not here where everyone is fawning over their next $1000 lens. Get a job you leeching samefagging faggot
>>
>>2682696
His same fagging isn't even good, it sounds like someone being really really sarcastic. Self fucken rekt cunt.
>>
>>2682701
She's not samefagging, or not much. >>2682561 and >>2682611 were me, and I was indeed being really sarcastic.

>The surprise she got when she checked her gofundme was that it's still on flat zero
>>
>>2682974
wow you sure did got em
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.