[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hasselblad experts - Can you Identify this items?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IDENTI.png (433KB, 569x379px) Image search: [Google]
IDENTI.png
433KB, 569x379px
What am I looking here at ? Bodies ? Lenses? Can you identify any extras in there? ...box is old as fuck...
>>
File: IDENTY.png (500KB, 590x397px) Image search: [Google]
IDENTY.png
500KB, 590x397px
last one, sorry for the quality, old lady style

what can you see? anything worth something?
>>
From left to right
lens on a body
Hasselblad body with no lens (jelly)
lens
lens
>>
you need to send all this worthless stuff to me for free so I can "recycle" it properly....
>>
>>2681267
they are junk.
send them to me.
>>
Its this meme camera again

Look, it's a pile of swedeshit. It was probably kept in that cellar for a reason.

I'll give you $50 for the lot, but dont expect a thrift store or whatever to come near that.
>>
They want 700$ for everything they see.

One of the hasselblads has a motor, so it must be the... EL-M ? And the other one ?

Can somebody see what lenses those are?
80mm and 150mm?

i would really appreciate some help...
>>
>>2681331

buy it idiot
>>
>>2681331
80mm for sure on the body of the black Blad dont know about the others

$700 is literally fucking highway robbery, even if you need to spend money on a CLA for some parts. Chances are they probably work fine.

Buy and dont look back
>>
>>2681265
>>2681267

I spent 10 years in retail looking after consignments, in the early 2000s you would have $10k here but the prices have tanked like you would not believe.

assuming the speeds all work on the lenses and are free of fungus. this is what it looks like you have to me.

1 body if 500c $400 if 500cm $600
1 body ELM worthless
80mm c lens $100
50mm cf lens (probably, guessing by size) $700
150mm cf lens (guessing again) $300
2 a12 backs (1 could be a16 but unlikely) $50 each
45* finder (on top of the ELM) $150
mat box and assorted junk $10

if the lenses and bodies are in any need of repair they will cost about 3 times more than these prices to fix and are really only for parts now. but $700 is worth the gamble
>>
>>2681622
thanks a lot

Why is the ELM worthless? Not even worth it to put it on eBay ?

Any tips on what to look at before buying ?
The lady is coming in2h.. i guess you will not read this at time, but still ill take your advice and buy it
>>
>>2681638
>Why is the ELM worthless?
supply vastly outstrips demand, very few people want the battery dependent body.

check all shutter speeds, and watch for a slow iris. also if the shutter trips when removing the lens.
only attach or remove the lens when the shutter and body are cocked.
>>
File: xx.jpg (189KB, 666x445px) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
189KB, 666x445px
>>2681706

1/2
Thanks for your help Anon
The items on the OP photo where:

1- Hasselblad EL-M + battery
1- Hasselblad 500... C/M ! *Jackpot?*
1- Carl Zeiss T* 150mm *For portraits 'the best'*?
1- Carl Zeiss T* 80mm
1- Carl Zeiss T* 60mm *any good?* (its the slowest) its not the 50mm as you suggested, which was the most valuable of your list (700$) shame :(

2 Backs for "220 film" she said...
+ 45 Finder
+2 Fuji 160ASA film
+ 1 ¿Tube extensor? Which should give good results if I want to do product photography? Or not really, any advice on this?

1 Gossen Lunasix 3 European Name for the Luna Pro Meter
+ 2 mattebox

Condition might not be so mint. Some signs of "little" vintage rusting on the 500/CM hassel sign, but I like rusty things.

I payed... 680$ (600€) Because not having the 50mm that was worth 700$, but the 60mm... I guess at the end it wasn't such a good deal as I thought ?

The lady also offered me a Mamiya RZ67 with 3 lenses also (similar size) Tele, 80 and 50 or 35 or something. For 680$ also, same price.

At the end I choosed the Hassy...

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-7S
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)0 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width4240
Image Height2832
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Image Created2015:10:08 20:53:48
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating1600
Brightness-2.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length0.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width666
Image Height445
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
2/2
It has some little "green/blue rust" on the right (its out of focus actually on this pic) but you can see it. Should I worry about that? Clean it with something special, or leave it?
>>
File: xx2.jpg (184KB, 666x445px) Image search: [Google]
xx2.jpg
184KB, 666x445px
>>2681756
faggot 2upload the pic

(minor bluecheese rust)

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-7S
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)0 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width4240
Image Height2832
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Image Created2015:10:08 20:54:55
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating10000
Brightness-4.2 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length0.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width666
Image Height445
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2681751
you did pretty good
the 60 is optically superior to the 50 and sometimes fetches about $100 more

especially with the A24 backs it sounds like it was a wedding photog kit, 220 will take 24 shots per roll 120 is 12.

120 is more common in stores now so you probably want to look for an A12 back, people do look for the A24 so consider trading one.
I run 2 A12 backs, one for colour and the other B&W that way I can switch any time.

the extension tube would have been for ring shots but you can have some macro fun with it.

Lunasix are fantastic meters because they work well in low light but take some getting used to.

that glass thing in the back appears to be a water pipe or "bong" and is not for photography but instead for smoking certain leafy green substances

The CM is good, what focus screens did you get with the kit?
>>
>>2681807
Tooth brush and cocacola or wd-40 should do the trick

I wish you knew the incredible deal you just got, holy fuck man

220 film is the same as 120
Film, it just had another 12 exposures because it was longer. I dont think its made anymore.

Do the magazines say A12 or A24? If A12 you're fine, just go buy film. If A24 Im not so sure it could take new 120 film.

That film she gave you is most likely expired. Shoot it but expect weird results, so have fun-- but mostly use them to test the lenses out. Make sure the focus is perfect, aperature works, shutter works at right speed, you know.

Down load a lightmeter app for your phone. They're all pretty good and free

Enjoy your purchase faggot
If your shit is all out of focus then bring it in somewhere for a CLA. When you shoot, I recommend using the mirror up feature and a tripod. If you can find a remote release to fit the blad, even better. Doing all the extra precautions will give you the sharpest photos possible, so imo its critical you do them these first few rolls to make sure everything is tip-top m8

Let us get a look inside the body too. Maybe we'll see some nasty shit
>>
It looks pretty sweet, but it's only a good deal if everything works.
Dead apertures or shutters, out of alignment mirrors, dead motors, etc. will still turn these things into paperweights.
But hey, if my 40 year old beat-to-shit Pentaxes work fine, I'd say your Hassies have a good chance of making it.
>post more photos
>>
File: 1441391594184.jpg (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1441391594184.jpg
9KB, 256x256px
>>2681817
>that glass thing in the back appears to be a water pipe or "bong" and is not for photography but instead for smoking certain leafy green substances
lel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.