[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsuneko Sasamoto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sasa.jpg (220KB, 657x891px) Image search: [Google]
sasa.jpg
220KB, 657x891px
What a qt.

http://www.zaikeinews.com/articles/752/20151003/japans-first-female-photojournalist-going-strong.htm

Will you still be shooting 80 years from now, /p/?
>>
>>2680540
If I don't die from eating fried butter every day, sure.
>>
>>2680601
>fried butter
What? Shouldn't it melt right away?
>>
Hopefully some kind of Lightro Camera. They look fascinating but are not up to resolution, price, quality of most cameras today
>>
>>2681088

They're not up to the resolution, price and quality of YESTERDAY, never mind today.
>>
>>2680540
>Will you still be shooting 80 years from now, /p/?
/p/ doesn't shoot now.
>>
>>2681086
A M E R I C A
M
E
R
I
C
A
>>
>>2680601
>>2681086
>>2681122
>feeling hungry
>call the international burger hotline
>repeatedly shout BURGER into my phone
>hear that all too familiar plane fly overhead
>see my burgers being parachuted down
>>
>>2681096
>>2681088
Manufacturing cameras and camera sensors is no easy task and like many industries today, the upfront costs are enormous and cannot be handled by some small unknown company like Lytro.

This is why that lytro light field camera will never succeed. Companies like sony and canon are investing hundreds of millions every year in research and that is something that some small unknown company cannot do. I'm sure the engineers at those camera giants considered light field cameras at some point in time or are actively developing prototypes at this very moment, it's not like the concept of light field cameras was discovered by lytro, it's been known for over 100 years.

The reason lytro released a LF camera and the camera giants didn't is that Sony and the other big boys aren't retarded enough to believe that a novelty camera type that can refocus can sell for $400 when it has worse image quality than a Nokia flip phone from 2003.

Those types of risks are something only retarded small companies can take, they're still naive enough and don't do thousands of hours of market research like a big company might do.

When light field cameras can become competitive or can finally have half decent image quality at a price point someone is willing to pay, then you can be sure that the cam giants will be the first to jump on the opportunity. For the moment, they will just let the retards straights out of college make some shitty overpriced pice of junk.
>>
epic le japan i love le japanese le dragonball
>>
>>2680540
she should get an em5ii for her frail hands.
>>
>>2681136
All this anti-Burger sentiment.
This is a Burgerian imageboard, if you don't like it go back to Pentax Forums or r/AMWAC.
>>
File: 1438557877590.jpg (236KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1438557877590.jpg
236KB, 900x1166px
>>2681086
You freeze it, then you dip it in batter, then you drop it into extremely hot oil. A lot like making fried ice cream.
>>
Famous photographers always live forever, lucid till the end. No one knows why this is
>>
>>2681973
Robert Capa died at age 40.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.