[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Treeees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1458928245148.jpg (17KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1458928245148.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
So I've come here today with a question. How do I cut down a tree quickly. and quietly? I want to merc a tree in front of a school but I don't know how I should do it. I'm thinking a gas chain saw is too loud, I don't have an electric, and I know nothing about axes and handsaws. I'm just asking for some knowledge from people with tree cutting experience. Side not, it is a m/s sized tree.
>>
Powerful chainsaw and a wedge.
If done right you can drop the tree in less than 5 and flee the scene.

Other options include gasoline to light it on fire or drilling a hole center mass and placing a home made Bangalore.

Regardless it won't be quite, focus on anonymity/escape/response time instead.
>>
Just cut it with a petrol chainsaw and get out of there, Nothing you really can do unless u want to sit down with a saw. How thicc is the tree?
>>
File: 5_334806.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5_334806.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
Use one of these
>>
How about don't 'merc' it you little fanny
>>
>>22094
Have to agree
>>
>>22090
Post a pic of the tree.
>>
>>22090
Drill a hole and inject with agrobacterium, then just wait for the tree cancer to take over.
>>
Don't vandalize a school you stupid fuck. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>22090
How about you fucking turn 18 and then come posting on this board you fucking waste of cum.There's a million better ways to "merc" your shithole existence than what you have in mind. How about you "merc" your fucking throat with a knife, what a prank that would be!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.