[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dont camp with druggies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cara impressionado.jpg (9KB, 121x131px) Image search: [Google]
cara impressionado.jpg
9KB, 121x131px
STORY TIME
-friend invited me to camp with 2 guys i dont know
-buy pack of beer
-arrived at the camp location about 4pm
-other guys start to smoke weed (i dont)
-we start to drink
-i finish the pack almost by miself
-we decide to pratice knife trowing at tree
-guys drop acid (again, i dont)
-we decide to to light a bonfire
-after about 1h trying we finnaly sucsed
-i decided to make ramen
-went looking for more wood while the ramen cooks
-when i go back guys tell me that they acidentaly droped the pan i was using and spilled a lot of water
-they were lazy to go get more water on the river so they used the mineral water we brought
-eat the ramen
-some time later we got thirsty and needed water
-boil water
-boiled water tasted like shit because of dirty pan
-boiled water was too hot to drink (that night was about 32C)
-guys start to alucinate
-my friend tells me that he is going to die of thirsty
-he says we should go to a 711 get water (30mins walking)
- it was pitch black
- i wanted to get more beer, so i agreed
-2 other guys said no because they tought we were beeing "watched"
- my friend is very afreid of dehydration
-i wanted more beer
-me and friend went out to 711
-friend said he knew the way
-believed friend (mistake)
-we got out of the forest preety quick
-we were in a field (probably farm)
-we walked for about 40 mins before he admited we where lost
-i took the lead
-found the way back in about 10 mins
-we got back
-friend was still afraid of dehydration
- i still wanted beer
-after a long discusion the guys decided to smoke more weed and sleep
-they where scared of us beeing "watched" so some one had to stay up
- i wasent tired so i took the watch
-mental note: dont camp with druggies again
-stayed up all night watching the stars
-waked them up as sun as the sun started to come out
-came back home and slept until nightfall
-next time bring more water
-next time bring my dog to make me company at night
>>
>>20678
It sounds like you got it pretty well figured out but I wouldn't have turned down free acid. For whatever reason that shit is really hard to come by for me.
>>
Yeah being sober around people who are high is pretty shitty man, camping or not. Don't be a trip sitter unless that was your job. It's annoying.
>>
>>20678
You were being watched.
>>
>>20678
You were being watched. Serious.
>>
>>20678
Sounds like you need a new friend.
>>
learn 2 greentext
>>
>camping
>30 min walk to a 7-11
>>
>>20685
Apparently 'car camping' is considered 'camping' so who knows.

I think I'll camp in my living room tonight!
>>
>>20686
Hey, I like driving /out/ to the woods with beers, bros and a bonfire for the weekend. But if you can walk to the store, you need to drive a bit farther /out/
>>
>>20678
I don't touch any drugs, weed "usually" isn't a big deal but it depends on the person and what they brought. I can't stand the smell so I prefer to avoid it.

Moment someone said "acid" I would've begun my hike back. I don't give a shit about what you do in your free time but if I'm camping I'm trying to relax and last thing I want to do is deal with your dumbass. That's like going to a party with beer and having to be sober.

Best advice is unless you know a person well and know how they tend to act, either make them leave the stuff at home (good one) or just don't go with them. It's never worth it and cops in my area at least would tear you a new asshole just by being in the same car/campsite as someone packing so much as a dime bag.
>>
>>20678
You cant sleep if youre on acid bro. It also doesnt make you hallucinate unless you take a large dose.
>>
Drugs were not the problem here it was your retarded friends
>>
>>20689
Shiiit, two hits and you are seein all kinds of shit

t. Almost accidentally murdered friends trippin
>>
>>20678
I was watching you
>>
>>20689
The friends sound like idiots but on a couple good hits innawoods at night, def wouldn't be difficult to see some shit running through the trees out the corner of your eye.

But it does mostly seem like some immature high school kids. All of em.
>>
>>20693
Tripping at night is a thousand times more mellow.
>>
Sasquatch.
>>
>>20691
>t. druggie
>>
"Hey let's go camping without water''

"URHHHH DRUGGY PEOPLE SUCK"

Smoke some weed and mellow the fuck out OP, you autistic fuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.