[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you guys like weird little house on wheels I built one ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3834.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3834.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
So you guys like weird little house on wheels I built one ask me stuff pic related
>>
File: IMG_3822.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3822.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Inside
>>
File: IMG_3831.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3831.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Bed
>>
File: IMG_3827.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3827.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Kitchen
>>
File: IMG_3816.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3816.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
on it's legs
>>
How many hookers have you murdered?
>>
looks 10/10 hippie as fuck! buts whats up with that dump you're parked in the last image?
>>
>>18355

Total cost?

What did you use to insulate the walls?
>>
>>18360
More than 7 less than 3

>>18362 around £200 I found a lot of the materials though the walls are insulated with old sleeping bags
>>18361
That's the swamp I call home befor we dig drainage and cleared up most of the shit also planted some grass seed
>>
>>18363
Also I phone auto correct is to blame for my retarded grammer
>>
>>18359
>choice campsite

Dude.
>>
>>18363

ok, i see it has potential in summertime! :) are you Euro-based? eastern part or germany...?
>>
>>18366
I'm in the uk it's surprisingly warm when the burner is on I was in Scotland around news years climbing and was snug when it was minus 7 outside
>>
Keep it in the containment thread you degenerate piece of shit.
>>
is that just a flatbed truck? have you had any problems with cops or anything?
>>
your not getting through the drive thru with that much height.
>>
Whoa that looks scary! And I want one!
>>
>>18359

Which one of those hovels has the meth lab in it?
>>
Its great men, how is cooking there?
>>
>>18356
>>18357
>>18358
>>18355
i can't tell if this is going to rot/mold out or catch fire first
>>
>>18369
Yep the cops seem not to want to get involved as it's so blatantly full of annoying hippys >>18372
This is England we are into ket not meth but none k heads stay in the city
>>
>>18373
Keep the window open so the onion fumes can escape and it's fine
>>
>>18374
It's an equilibrium the damp keeps the fire risc down the burner keeps the mild at bay
>>
This thread seriously creeps me out... I can't explain why.

Am I the only one creeped out by these pics?
>>
is this the pikey general?
>>
My house and land is a mess, but mate, you've got a bit of tidying up to do, no offence.

It'd really depress me with stuff all over like that.
>>
>>18378
The use of materials is kinda cool and kinda gypsy/hobo.
>>
>>18378
I've done a fair amount of car camping/vagabond stuff. I admit it might look creepy to someone who hasn't, but to me it just looks very amateur.

>>18355
You use one hell of a lot of wood, which should be avoided as much as possible on a moving vehicle. Hopefully there are no nails whatsoever, but screws and even bolts in wood do loosen over time when subjected to the sort of motion a car puts them through. Metal can bend and shift slightly while retaining rigidity, but wood just starts wearing away. This will in turn wear off the paint on some points, which combined with rot and weathering will give you a really short lifespan here. Wooden houses only work (so long as their paint/stain is maintained) because they never move.

Other than that, I like it. What are your plans, just vagabond around Shitfuckistan or wherever you live?
>>
>>18358
I like what you built, but can you please clean your cutting board? Thanks.
>>
gypsies go away
>>
>>18378
Whats creepy about a little hovel built out of willow saplings and an old tarp, insulated with ratty carpets, with the only light source being from a basement window?
Surely its not the 30 year old oven that obviously came from a tip and a cutting board thats never been cleaned or the rest of the kitchen that needs a fucking pressure wash and a scrub with a wire brush.
And definitely not because all of the above sits on a knackered 18 year old tranny in a muddy gypsy squat.
>>
>>18355
fucking gypsies. put your hands on your wallets fellas.
>>
>>18355
I like it dude. Not giving up the brick house and new Toyota though. If I said "fuggit" and quit my job, I could see me owning that shit.
>>
That's fucking awesome
>>
>>18367
no trouble driving that around? I'm in Scotland and I could see the popo being real dicks about the built structure on the back being a high wind hazard or some shit
>>
>cues 5am crack addict
>le knifes la tarp
>>
>>18390
>blade dulls instantly the second it touches that filthy carpet
>crackhead gives up
>gypsy steals a cadbury billboard that very morning and replaces tarp
>>
>>18376
Its awesome bro, keep it going!
>>
>>18389
The cops can't be bothered dealing with annoying hippys it's all strapped down solid and the trucks got mot the Forrestry commission on the other hand are right dicks
>>18391
I have a dog he sounds a lot more scary than he looks and an axe both of which live next to my bed also I rarely park in town
>>
>>18393
Let me see your dog, and more pics plz!
>>
File: IMG_3837.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3837.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>18394
>>
File: IMG_3815.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3815.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18395
He's my girlfriends dog really
>>
So you are always driving? o you stay there for a long time?
>>
>>18397
Mostly live on site with the house on its legs and use the truck for work but when I go away it gets put on the truck to be honest a caravan is a far simpler option
>>
>>18398
And what is ur job?
>>
>>18399
Flytipper, obviously.
>>
>>18400
Unqualified tree surgeon and builder of dodgy patios I'll have you know
>>
>>18401
Also I work putting up tents and doing the litter picking at festivals
>>
File: ABducNg.gif (1017KB, 499x266px) Image search: [Google]
ABducNg.gif
1017KB, 499x266px
You're Brad Pitt and this is the movie "snatch"
>>
post picture of hippie girlfriend
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.