[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiking blackpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 39

File: sara underwood 7.jpg (142KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sara underwood 7.jpg
142KB, 1080x1080px
>mfw no qt 3fourteen to go hiking with.
>mfw live in a country that is too densely populated and pretty much everywhere you go hiking you will always run into hordes of other hikers doing the same thing.
>mfw more and more Chink and Gook tourists going hiking on your mountain.
>>
File: sara underwood 3.jpg (123KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sara underwood 3.jpg
123KB, 1080x1080px
>>999409
>mfw uncivilised hikers no longer greet you when you run into them on the trail.
>mfw idealised fantasy of finding forest nymphs deep in the woods, or mermaids bathing in a pristine emerald lake will never come true.
>mfw they will literally soon begin installing security cameras on hiking paths to "stop illegal activity".
>>
File: sara underwood 2.jpg (63KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sara underwood 2.jpg
63KB, 1080x1080px
>>999410
>mfw they will soon take down the crosses on the summits of mountains because muh "secularism".
>mfw you go live on a mountain to get away from society because you think the apocalypse is coming, only to have the FBI send a commando unit to murder you and your family because an undercover ATF agent managed to persuade you into doing something illegal for him.
>>
File: 58338649.jpg (125KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58338649.jpg
125KB, 400x400px
>mfw I read this racism driven shiiet
>mfw foreveralone.jpg
>>
>>999409
>basing your sense of idealism on staged photos
this picture was LITERALLY taken within 10 feet of a parking lot. that's the view from olmstead point in yosemite.
>>
>>999412
If you're implying that the words "Chink" and "Gook" are racist, may I just inform you that I actually have quite a lot of admiration for Asian society, and you shouldn't get offended because of playful vocabulary.
>>
File: sara underwood 1.jpg (147KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
sara underwood 1.jpg
147KB, 1080x1349px
>>999414
Thank you for ruining it ;_;
>>
>>999415
>>999416
>>>/pol/
>>
File: sara underwood 6.jpg (241KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sara underwood 6.jpg
241KB, 1080x1080px
>mfw they tell you to fuck off to >>>/pol/ if you use words and have an attitude they don't like.
>mfw you go hiking in France and when you finally reach the summit you see a band of brown skinned youths and you're suddenly afraid of leaving your backpack lying around.
>>
>>999421
>no socks
>tying boots way too loose
blisters/10, would not bang
>>
>>999416
Thank you for fucking off to /pol/
>>
File: 1485568458727.jpg (37KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1485568458727.jpg
37KB, 511x511px
>>999410
>>mfw uncivilised hikers no longer greet you when you run into them on the trail.
This happened to me last week,
went on my first trip ever, live ion city all 18 years of my life and parents never took me /out/.
On my way out of woods and dude thought it was weird that I happily said hi and offered him water, same face people give me on streets of NYC everyday.
slowly but surely the whole world is becoming just as dead as the soulless liberal and neocuck cities.
>>
>>999439
Tbh she's probably wearing ankle socks or some other variation of so called "invisible socks". As for ankle socks, however, I've found on the rare occasion I've gone on hikes or long walks with them that they will eventually slide down under the heel bone and inevitably cause blistering to the heel.

>>999444
With the paranoia going around these days I imagine he might even have been freaked out that you were offering him water and was afraid you wanted to poison him or some shit.
>>
File: 1488866512349.jpg (10KB, 244x243px) Image search: [Google]
1488866512349.jpg
10KB, 244x243px
>>999415
>>999412
>>999410

>chopping wood outside this lean to I'm staying in very close to trail about 3 weeks ago.
>about 30 Koreans who called themselves the Korean mountain hiking club
>friendly people and I get into good conversation
>mention at one point I'm familiar with something bc my gf is adopted from Korea
>old man responds with "OK WHATEVER" and walks away
>he proceeds to shit talk me to others and I furiously split wood in front of them some more.
>remember I'm cucking their race and smile
>my fault for not going deeper innawoods though
>>
>>999448
>With the paranoia going around these days I imagine he might even have been freaked out that you were offering him water and was afraid you wanted to poison him or some shit.

where can I go that is untouched by all this paranoia, greed and fuckery?
>>
>>999453
Canada is bretty good for /out/.
>>
>>999421
You see minorities in France whilst /out/?
I live in the UK and I have never seen a single non-White person In a national park, except maybe for some swarthy Welshmen in Snowdonia.
>>
>>999478
>swarthy
I miss that word
>>
>>999481
Why do anglos say everything better than us ;_;
>>
>>999481
Bobs burgers introduced me to that.
>>
File: sara underwood 4.jpg (101KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
sara underwood 4.jpg
101KB, 1080x1349px
>>999478
Yes, I saw some when climbing a mountain called La Tournette, about 15 km from Annecy.
On a previous occasion hiking a mountain close to the ski resort of La Clusaz I also ran into a café-au-lait Frenchman. Generally just people I never see when hiking elsewhere.
>>
>mfw I no longer have to go to /hc/ to rub one out, while taking a shit, at work

I think I'll skip washing my hands and offer neck rubs to the girls!
>>
File: 1488387759049808.jpg (163KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
1488387759049808.jpg
163KB, 980x735px
>>999453
The grave. It is never going to get any better. Only one way off of this ride.
>>
>>999486
>Are you an immigrant Bob?
No
>Just swarthy, then?
>>
>>999486
Yeah that was the first time I have seen it since like soph year in HS when we had to look it up after reading it in Lit class

>>999500
>he's an eccentric
>>
>be /out/ camping
>driving down narrow back wood tail.
>see RV going opposite direction
>pull over to give them room to get back
>they stop and say thanks
>they offer to sell me shrooms and weed
>i say no thanks, but have a nice.
>they think im gonna narc on them
>they threaten to beat me and rob me.
>grab my hatchet and set it on my dash
Luckily that was enough to put an end to that.
Wtf is wrong with people?
>>
>>999522
Sounds like something straight out of Trailer Park Boys . People that stupid exist.
>>
>>999421
where would they even run with your backpack
>>
>>999444
a lot of people go out for solitude, not autism
>>
>>999533
If I get to the summit I might just drop my backpack and wander off 20 meters or so to look at the view and take photos, etc. Seems pretty normal to me. I would never think twice about doing that under normal circumstances, but the wrong kind of people could easily seize the opportunity to steal things that are in my bag and walk off stealthily before I notice anything is missing.
>>
>>999409
>yfw you ask a girl to hike and she say "no anon i dont like hiking its too hot/humid
>yfw goes camping with chad
>>
>>999542
At least she didn't say "no anon, I'm afraid you're going to rape me".
>>
>work a schedule that gives me multiple days off mid-week every few weeks
>live in a low pop area that atill hasnt exploded with tourists yet
>virtually zero immigrant population, THANK GOD
>Heaps and heaps of public land that I am bipolar about but enjoy anyway

>Go backpacking
>run in,to two female USFS chicks, awkward hello, they pet my doggo
>see nobody else the whole trip

S...sorry anons. Move to the inland northwest I guess?

I am so spoiled with empty mid week trails that if I go on a weekend and see more than three other cars parked, I will often just find something else to do.
>>
>>999522
They probly extended to rob you from the beginning you showed the lest bit of kindness
>>
>>999444
trips of truth
as more fags seek isolation they will become more aggressive opponents to socialization

>>999409
>>999410
>>999411
not sure if blackpill or just real life
>>
>>999585
>not sure if blackpill or just real life
Real life is slowly turning into a blackpill for me
>>
>>999409

>mfw op has lost touch with reality
>mfw slippery slope arguments
>>
>>999999#
>>
>>999409
>>mfw live in a country that is too densely populated and pretty much everywhere you go hiking you will always run into hordes of other hikers doing the same thing.
Sounds Dutch.
>>mfw more and more Chink and Gook tourists going hiking on your mountain.
>mountain
Doesn't sound Dutch anymore.
>>
>>999412
I have autism from years alone innawoods and I'm not even this retarded. Go back to lappin that pluebill infused Brawndo
>>
>>999539
Doesn't matter how lonely you want it. If someone says hi to you when /out/ you don't just scoff at them
>>
>>999444
It's not a liberal or conservative thing. It's like the world has just lost hope and common decency doesn't matter anymore. I don't think people are expecting the next few decades to be good times, especially with all the bad news you hear every single day.
>>
>>999415
Except they are. They aren't used when Asian people are admired, but when you wanted to dehumanize and murder the shit out of Asians. Stop being so edgy and get back to reality.
>>
>>999935
t. Jamal
>>
>>1000131
Reality is that whites, blacks and asians should all be kept to their own countrys and not merged all together
>>
>>1000148
but then how will the jews rule over the mud blood, unintelligent masses?
>>
>>999499
>picture
Even if you draw some "friends" like it tells you, it will just show happy people surrounding a dejected dude. Weird exercise.
>>
>>999487
wtf is this shit? Why are you posting grannies?
>>
>>999409
iktf except we don't have mountains,I'm not a degenerate and I want all crosses to be taken down.
>>
>>999444
>be 18yo city boy
>time to go ""out"" for the first time
>hiking boots, huge knoife, big pack
>finally ready less to this
>cityfag so take train to breakneck ridge
>do my lil hike, not many people /out/ like I'm used to in my borough
>almost back to trailhead see guy in street clothes
>he looks unprepared, this is the outdoors afterall
>"h-h-hiya, NEED SOME WATER?!"
>can see parking lot behind him
>he says no, what an asshole, I thought outdoors people were supposed to be cool
>I know, time to go to 4chan and shitpost.

Most people on earth are cool, you cant judge the entire world off one weird encounter with an NYC asshole. Also offering strangers water isnt normal when they are super close to the start of a trail or on a short hike, because they probably don't need it and it sounds like you are forcing them to drink some drug or something. Maybe next time just "hi" will yield better results.

Keep goin out grasshopper. Not everyone out there is a jerk.
>>
File: pozzed hiking.jpg (121KB, 956x636px) Image search: [Google]
pozzed hiking.jpg
121KB, 956x636px
>>1000220
And what will you replace them with? Giant dildos?
>>
>>999410

Not a magical being but when I'm /out/ and find an unexpected good swimming spot, providing its quiet I will strip down and have a swim. I won't be the only one who does this, so tread quietly and you may yet find a nekkid lady.
>>
>>1000438
Yes, that could happen.

Or...

>find interesting rock formation around stream
>investigate
>find out it's a hot-spring
>look around
>nobody there
>strip down and get in
>comfy mode
>5 minutes later 60+ year old nudist couple appear and get in without bothering to acknowledge my presence
>mfw
>>
>>1000440

:( my sympathies anon
>>
>tfw in Japan
>huge ass cityscapes, yet they still manage to plant trees and flowers in every little leftover nook and cranny
>buildings have entire floors dedicated to gardens
>go in to cheap 100yen stores and find entire sections dedicated to camping gear to little or no money
>go along any coastline
>see hundreds of fishermen out, catching and shooting the shit
>everyone is in a good mood and greets you
>go outside the city
>beautiful mountains with deep woods, low valleys with big rivers with carp and lots of other fish in it
>can literally camp anywhere that's not obviously private property with no issues
>tonnes of hikers also out who greet you
>have an entire subculture dedicated to just live on the go in tents (nojuku)
>small, local run shops selling fresh local produce from the valley farms

Japan is the most /out/ country I've ever been to.
>>
>>999542
Not going camping with the village bicycle instead
Gotta set yourself up for success somehow.
Seriously, how is this hard?
>>
>>1000160
"Ugh, Dave is just sitting in the chair and staring at the floor again"

"He's such a buzzkill, who even invited him anyways?"

"Does he not realize that literally everyone else here is married or with their significant other?"

"Lisa invited him because she's worried he's going to kill himself"
>>
>>999409

>It's not that hard to find a q2pie who likes hiking: plenty of girls like nature and the ones that don't can be learnt
>Idk what country you live in but if you're in the USA, Canada, or Russia I can assure you that there are literally thousand of square kilometers of basically virgin wilderness to get lost in
>/pol/ is cool and stuff but if it's interfering with your enjoyment of daily life, it's time to give it a break
>>
>>999410

>Tfw I say "Hi" to everyone I meet and dgaf if they autisticalyl stare at their feet
>Tfw fantasy is just fantasy and was never going to be real
>Tfw the government literally maintains hiking paths for our pleasure

>>999411

>Tfw it doesn't matter as long as they leave the treet up
>Tfw really no one gives a shit about you and FBI/ATF/Jews/Muslims/Illuminati aren't out to get you

>>999421

>France

There's your problem.
>>
>>999409
>>999410
>>999411

Nice graphics, what game is this?
>>
>>999444
Hmm, quite opposite with me

>I'm a fat piece of shit and people say hi on the trails

>leave me alone, Im already self conscious about being out of the house while being over 250lbs
>>
>>999416
Holy shit, I've swum in that lake!!
>>
>>1000978
as close as you will ever be to a vagina since birth, mirite?
>>
File: 2017-04-24-18-17-49-1925422728.jpg (8KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-24-18-17-49-1925422728.jpg
8KB, 189x266px
>Grew up near the Sierras
>Hunting, fishing, dispersed camping, /out/ing year round
>Go innawoods, don't act like a jackass, everything is fine.

>Parents move us to coast
>Outskirts of Bay Area
>Every square inch of undeveloped land is State Park
>Tons of rules, no fun allowed, groomed to all hell for the San Jose pathwalkers
>No matter how far you walk can't escape the overpopulated hippies, bums and casuals.

It's beautiful land, but it's far from wild. It's practically a city park. No wilderness for a hundred miles.
>>
File: pic288405_md.jpg (118KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
pic288405_md.jpg
118KB, 500x337px
>>1000948
>>
>>999411
>mfw they will soon take down the crosses on the summits of mountains because muh "secularism".
No not soon, it has already started happening.

>An artist has posed the question of why so many mountain peaks are dominated by Christian crosses by installing a crescent-shaped sculpture on a summit in eastern Switzerland.

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/culture/artistic-statement_provocative-crescent-sculpture-appears-on-mountain-top/42428590

We are being conquered, subjugation comes next.
>>
>>1001259
Eugh. Don't remind me of that. I was seriously considering hiking up and smashing that thing when I heard about it. But apparently he agreed with the local police to have it taken down.
>>
>>1000411
I was thinking of not having anything on the mountain top and just letting it be a mountain top, although it might be a nice spot if we're ever going to have a new Irminsul.
>>
>>1001259
on a side note I think its almost kinda funny how sjws protect muslims. yet islam is one of the most misogynist, trans and homophobe religions on earth
>>
>>1001259
>conquered

That implies you are fighting back. You aren't, you surrendered and invited them in.
>>
Any kind anons have a kink to the full gallery of the OP pics? Googled Sara Underwood Yosemite and didn't find shit
>>
>>1001318
>kink
Meant link. Hate phoneposting...
>>
File: cosmopolitan art.jpg (243KB, 1278x856px) Image search: [Google]
cosmopolitan art.jpg
243KB, 1278x856px
>>1001259
Pic related is that crescent.
The thing that pisses me off the most is that the "artist" who set up the piece is literally an expat living in Shanghai. The gall these people have to say: "Hmm I don't like the fact that you plebes are still religious and hold dear your crosses and symbols. How about I teach you a lesson even though I don't live in your country anymore". What a fucking cunt!
>>
>>1001318
>>1001319
She has both Instagram and Twitter accounts with literally 100s of similar shots. She also used to be a Playboy model, which means you'll find her nude stuff if you look for it.
>>
>>999444
If you have to turn it into a partisan issue you're part of the problem. I run into just as many tough guy /k/omanndos who won't acknowledge anyone else as I do instagram hipsters too self absorbed in taking selfies to notice others.

>>1000411
>>1001294
I agree with this, why do you need a goddam sign at the top anyway? All of my local bare top mountains don't have them. The only time I run into them is if it's a summit that is treed in and you wouldn't otherwise know that you had reached the top.
>>
>>999409
What tent is this?
>>
>>999409
>>mfw more and more Chink and Gook tourists going hiking on your mountain.

Asians are fine. The outdoorsy ones tend to be decently mannered and more worldly.

Niggers on the other hand are a big problem in Ten. Several rapes and robberies are happening out on local hiking trails in the past 5 months.

Imagine getting all your gear fucking robbed by niggers out in the middle of the fucking woods. we go /out/ to get away from that shit.
>>
>>999412
>>mfw I read this racism driven shiiet

Its somewhat true though. I'm Chinese and I'm appalled by how they toss garbage and treat the land.

They literally have zero respect for public property or any property that is not "theirs."
>>
>>1000127
>It's like the world has just lost hope and common decency doesn't matter anymore.

ANYMORE?

I think the problem is that you expect 3rd world Chinese who grew up in the communist cultural revolution to have any manners or respect for other people.

Just shows how ignroant white people are.

Do you really think everybody else in the world behaves, thinks, and act just like you?

ignorant snowflakes
>>
>>1000160
Thought about this too
They would have to be playing cards or a board game
>>
>>1001433
But assuming/regognizing that other people are different from you in a bad way is rayciss
>>
I went to Paris 2 years ago
there were more chinese than french and they are by FAR the most rude people in existence.
Lines don't exist for them, I literally had to shove a few of them out of the way because they kept trying to get into the bathroom I was clearly waiting to use.
>>
>>1001414
My guess would be MSR or Big Agnes based on the colour pattern.
>>
>>999412
this is 4chan, it's full of obese inbred neckbeards who can't spell. welcome
>>
File: oi1zwqmkcrsy.jpg (25KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
oi1zwqmkcrsy.jpg
25KB, 500x371px
>>1001259
First of all fuck you faggots with your idiotic chrsitian cairns. You disrespect nature and christ all at once with your little crosses. Worship quietly, faggot and dont flaunt your faith - jesus 3:14
>>
>>1001362
Hahaha he literally cucked you christian residents. Talk about a power move
>>
>>1001264
You snowflake christians certainly cherish Jesus's teachings dont you. Had to have the gestapo remove something you found so deeply offensive.
>>
>>999453
German/Austrian/Swiss Alps
>>
>>999412
People who complain about racism are racist and boring
>>
>>1001672
This, especially when they get 2nd hand offended over random Internet comments.
>>
>>999410
I'm not really talkative myself but if someone said hi to me I'd say hi back.
>>
File: Iqs8hw0.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Iqs8hw0.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>mfw some faggot is making Cairns on this little private beach I go agate hunting on through a tunnel and over some fucking cliffs to reach
[spoiler]I buried him under his cairns
>>
>>999409
where do i hire a woman like this to go hiking with me
>>
>>1001885
Any high school or college campus. Women are very open with their whorish ways
>>
File: illegal pepe.png (1MB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
illegal pepe.png
1MB, 800x933px
>>1001859
you're doing God's work anon
>>
File: 1492550048132.jpg (555KB, 978x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1492550048132.jpg
555KB, 978x1243px
I don't want to create my own thread to ask, but can someone recommend me a few eternal frames for standard-sized backpacks? I'm recovered enough from almost being disabled permanently just from slowly working my legs, hips, etc. and can finally get around to where I am safe on my legs, spine re-aligned and I want to get back outdoors again. After 14 years I have wittled down to nothing but am trying to regain what I can, especially of a life, so I am looking for external frames that are on the small side for standard packs, as I gotta start small and work back up to camp bags. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>1001576
>Swiss national with Swiss heritage
>makes pro-Islamic anti-Christian art in Switzerland
>cucking us
No, lad. He's cucking himself. Islam means submission. He is literally the poster boy for submission.

>>1001584
Yea, sure buddy. Because in Switzerland we respect arrogant faggots who have nothing better to do than install incongruous "artworks" on mountaintops without informing the authorities or the local population. That's really classy now, isn't it? Do you realise that this faggot chose one of the more difficult mountains to climb in that region, precisely so it wouldn't be easy for people to come and take it down? The lazy coward used a helicopter to set it up.
Also, stop being an obnoxious cunt. You know what our heritage is. Or perhaps you're just too uncultivated to know that in Europe it is traditional to put crosses on our mountaintops...

>>1001903
If you had these health problems, then wouldn't it be wiser to choose lightweight backpacks? External ones are usually the heaviest category of backpack. Z-packs makes some good ones, though expensive. http://www.zpacks.com/backpacks.shtml
>>
>>1001916
Well, I am working back into shape. I used to go camping with friends and family using the old Jansport hiking bags. I still have my old bag, but I figure I'd give an external frame a go, that way I could work my way up to carrying more when my body can handle it, and by the time I can handle large bags, I'd just get one with a frame or a large frame and pass the smaller frame down to a grand kid or something.
>>
File: Mongolia man.png (88KB, 1080x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Mongolia man.png
88KB, 1080x1095px
>>1000447
Nice. Seems like a lot of Asia has some serious untapped /out/ potential.
>>
>>1001921
Good plan you friggin idiot
>>
>>1002073
sure thing, doctor
>>
>>1001433
>China is a third world and its citizens have no manners
>It's okay when I say it, not when you say it
Obvious bait? I don't normally expect this kind of thing on /out/.
>>
>>1001433
>communist china
>third world

t. historically illiterate bucko
>>
>>1001574
Fuck off
>>
File: 1456276906955.png (374KB, 947x367px) Image search: [Google]
1456276906955.png
374KB, 947x367px
>>1001916
Listen dicktuck. Im an americuck so understand that your buddies here regard you as a cuck for you letting moslems into your land. So keep being cucked. 2ndly your little popsicle crosses can get fucked either way. Tradition or not, its stupid, and worse than a cairn cuz it literally serves no purpose other than to say "a christian wuz herrr" an actual cairn at least has use. Whether he used a copter or not isnt the point. He got you idiotic fucks so pissed off yall had to get the cops to remove it. Pussy ass bitches thats why you will get your women raped and ha ing nice mixed babies. Kiss your pussy ass "heritage" goodbye
>>
>>1001903
Get an Osprey Exos. Best cross between ultralight and traditional. If you have an REI close by you can go try one on. Carries super comfortable. Decently priced. Some dude recommended zpacks. Those are good packs that are very light but also super expensive and won't last. Most people only get a season or two out of their zpacks, so better off getting something a little more substantial unless you are super concerned about weight due to your condition. Zpacks quilts and shelters come highly recommended also, but also at a high price. If you are looking to save major weight they are the best route.
>>
File: sts daypack.jpg (278KB, 986x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sts daypack.jpg
278KB, 986x1600px
>>1002561
Some of those crosses date back to the 19th century. Too bad in burger land 99% of all your landmarks and buildings aren't even that old.

>>1002612
When it comes to lightweight hiking I recommend also taking a fanny pack. I generally go hiking with a combination like pic related, though only really suitable for day hiking. That backpack has lasted me 6-7 years already, including travel abroad.
Either way, a fanny pack is a good idea for someone with back problems.
>>
>>1002615
>He can't afford modern buildings
>>
>>1002669
Worthless argument. Building new structures is cheaper or at least more economically viable in the long term than maintaining old ones.

It's also telling that the beautiful architecture of yore is dedicated to spiritual transcendence, whereas the modern kind concerns itself with satisfying earthly pleasures.
>>
File: old and new.jpg (859KB, 1974x1014px) Image search: [Google]
old and new.jpg
859KB, 1974x1014px
>>1002669
>>1002697
forgot to add picture
>>
>>1002699
>overdesigned bullshit
>uncomfortable as fuck seats because religious people are fucking crazy and like to suffer without purpose
in contrast with
>efficient use of space
>enjoyable
>good for exercise, actually does something productive for your body and brain
>not a massive waste of resources and space
I don't give a shit about "muh glorious western culture", it's usually just overrated shit .
>>
>>1003591
Careful not to cut yourself on that edge bud
>>
>>1000918

>Foggy-pine-forest.jpg
>Trees are clearly spruces

This triggers my autism.
>>
>>1003598
I'm right though, just because it's "edgy" doesn't mean it's wrong.
>>
>>1003897
No you're not right. And your edginess merely betrays your lack of reflection.
>uncomfortable
>efficient
>enjoyable
>productive
>waste of resources

You're just a materialist. That is all.
You know what's overrated? Entertainment that appeals to our base instincts, modern technology that enslaves us rather than elevating us, so-called "modern art" that scoffs at traditional aesthetics by inverting the ugly and the beautiful and titillates our egos by enticing us to appreciate it.
>>
>>999415
So you love communism?
>>
>>1001432
>Its somewhat true though. I'm Chinese and I'm appalled by how they toss garbage and treat the land.

>They literally have zero respect for public property or any property that is not "theirs."

Chinese tourists behaving badly is a cultural thing though, not genetic.
>>
File: le chinese merchant 2.png (34KB, 505x576px) Image search: [Google]
le chinese merchant 2.png
34KB, 505x576px
>>1004043
>Modern China
>Communism
No, lad. I've been to China before.

The revolution is over, this isn't the 1960s, Mao is dead.
China's government is literally, LITERALLY, closer to National Socialism than to Communism. And that is a good thing.

Yes, there is central planning, but there is also free enterprise.
Yes, there is a free market but there is also protectionism.
Most Marxist thought today is just veneer. No one takes it seriously, even the Party.
Religious practice is now flourishing in China. The coffers of the Buddhist church are bursting.
Most Chinese law discriminates very heavily in favour of ethnic Chinese. Good luck becoming a citizen if you're a Caucasian/Arab/negro, etc. Unless you are a VIP (football player in China on a multi-million dollar contract, ambassador, have deep contacts with the party, billionaire investor, etc.) you will never get a long term residence permit, let alone become Chinese. Even if you get married to a local, spend 10 years living there, speak the language fluently, integrate, learn the customs. They won't care. And the local in the street will stare at you, call out 老外 and when you answer back he'll say, 哇!你的中国话太好了!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
>>
>>1004092
Whites are doom for genocide because we got jewed. So I'm siding with the based Chinks to take over the planet. Have no mercy on the kike, based chink.

tfw capcha is in chinese.
>>
>>1004009
Dude, get your head out of your ass. There's nothing great or amazing about pretentious bullshit. It's just nonsense that appeals to retards who still get off on the idea that there's something "deep" about it. It's just a bunch of paint and plaster to appeal to someones delusions. If anything theres nothing that titillates mans ego more than the idea that he's some special race chosen by elohim. I understand what people value about tradition perfectly well, and I also think it's bullshit. Is almost all of modern art bullshit too? Yeah, but so is most of what humans have made. But I prefer an era with mostly bullshit and some good shit because technology makes it easier to produce and access over one that's completely bullshit because only the fanatics make art. Sorry I don't subscribe to your pseudo-intellectual wankoff, but things that actually reach the person I am is more important to me than some gay bullshit that doesn't appeal to me.
>>
>>1004170
I don't even know what your opinion is supposed to be. Modern art is better because its easier? That makes zero sense.
>>
>>999452
no, you are cucking your race. enjoy your statistically suicidal happa mongrel, dumbass
>>
>>1004323
>muh race
Who cares? I'm not a collective.
>>
>>1004170
>>1003591
>>1002669
>>1002561
Jesus, you have to be the most idiotic faggot I've ever seen on this website.
>>
>>1004381
Only two of those are me though. I just have different values from you, I'm not intellectually inferior because I don't agree with you.
>>
>>1004092
>Good luck becoming a citizen if you're a Caucasian/Arab/negro, etc.
Why on earth would a Caucasian/Arab/Black want to become a Chink citizen in the first place? Chingchongs act like ants, which is clearly reflected in their disgustingly two-faced, authoritarian society.
>>
File: 1486921036007.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1486921036007.png
367KB, 568x454px
>>1004370
Enjoy trying to find meaning in the abyss of radical individualism.
>>
>>1004611
Well, look at Japan. It's popular culture in the form of anime, manga and video games has drawn a large slice of Westerners to Japanese culture, including people who go there to study/work/be a weeb and Japan has been all the more attractive to Westerners since its society has developed and become one of the most technologically advanced on the planet. The same phenomenon will occur and is already occurring with China.

Look at the trajectory of our societies today: China is becoming wealthier and wealthier; their cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong) are on the cutting edge technologically and in terms of services. On the other hand most Western nations are economically stagnant, quality of living is going down, cost of living is going up. There are already expats in China for economic reasons, and I can only see this trend accentuating in the coming years and decades.
In fact there is already a bit of a problem with Black migrants in China (all of them there for work). The difference of course is that unlike in Europe they are not expected to integrate and live there permanently; they go home after a few years.
>>
absolute shit thread
>>
File: 1492793022714.jpg (382KB, 965x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492793022714.jpg
382KB, 965x720px
>>999414
You redpill me like hell but I love you more and more everyday... /pol/.
>>
>>1000447
This is my dream, but I'm a filthy fat American gaijin. I just want to live in a rural/semi-rural Japanese town. Work a small town job, just enough to live off of, and enjoy the /out/ of Japan.
>>
>>1005018
there are no restrictions against gaijin buying houses in Japan and the rural housing is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>1005028
Problem is I'm in heavy debt because I went to meme school (read college), so I need to pay that off before I can live my dream
>>
>>999444
I have RBF and am painfully socially awkward so that usually results in me being the other end of that interaction. I'm honestly not trying to be unfriendly.
>>
File: 1491973132270.png (300KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1491973132270.png
300KB, 500x333px
>>1004635
I don't need to "find" meaning, I decide what matters to me or not. I don't need some other source besides my own self to hand me my reason for existence. I exist, and what I personally care about and desire matters to me. Everything else is just useless and empty pretentiousness. Getting all upset because you realized that existence has no inherent meaning is for teenagers and pussys. A true man would have already decided what his own reason to live would be, regardless of the meaning other people tried to give him.
>>
>>1005179

Nihilism is not merely a poison to the individual but to the world around him.
>>
>>1005401
Cool shit dude, you really convinced me with that hot opinion.
>>
>>1005179
If you can't see the problem nihilism leads to for our collective race you're an absolute idiot.
>>
>>1005660
not the guy you replied to but i see it and do not care
>>
>>999444
dayz was /out/kino
>>
>>1005864
And it's because of people like you it's a problem you doofus
>>
>>999410
I go kayaking through the creeks and swamps north of my home a lot and I'd say about 1 in 3 times I'll come across people fishing in little john boats. I typically say hi and ask if they've caught any keepers, and I've yet to meet an unfriendly person.

I'm hoping that someday I'll get far back enough into the swamp that I'll find a nice, quiet little spot where no one else goes to build a hidden little fishing shack
>>
>>1003897
You're not right though.

Faggot.
>>
>>1000447
Thus proving that ethno-nationalism is the key to success!
>>
File: IMG_2677.jpg (54KB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2677.jpg
54KB, 392x392px
>>999409
Don't let those staged model photos fool you OP, girls hate the outdoors and think it's gross because bugs and the possibility of losing cell phone service scares them.

This isn't coming from a no hugs virgin either, I'd never take my gf innawoods that would be a miserable time. Solo hiking is best hiking anyways
>>
File: houseboat.jpg (74KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
houseboat.jpg
74KB, 635x476px
>>1005970
That sounds nice. Do you live in crocodile land or mosquito land?

Building a houseboat and living freely on the river sounds pretty comfy to me.

>>1006093
Well come on, senpai. I know SOME women like the outdoors. I would never want to take my gf on a gruelling multi-day hike. Hell, even my male friends on the occasions I've gone on such hikes with them get into a really bad mood because I'm always speed-hiking everywhere and trying to cover too much distance in one go.
>>
>>1000152
Shut up, stupid goy! I mean... why don't you just see what's on television and relax?
>>
>>1005660
Oh, OK, I'll take your word for it.

Just because I'm a nihilist doesn't mean I don't have values. I know they're important but I also acknowledge that they're arbitrary and might not be right for every culture.
>>
File: IMG_0186.gif (629KB, 220x159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.gif
629KB, 220x159px
>>1006093
This. Girls will only pretend to like the outdoors. They only like "camping". I.e. They like the designated pay spots that have showers and wifi.

Backpacking is a whole different ball game. I love being dirty, the bugs, the dirt in my toes when I take my boots off, the smell of smoke and the cold creek that runs by my camp. And above all being completely alone and having a sense of self reliability and knowing if you get fucked your screwed. But even more than that. The thing that ties all men together is the Struggle. Women don't particularly like adversity but men on the other hand are more likely to embrace it. That's why men like backpacking and the outdoors and women don't.
>>
>>1001362
Wow, it looks like you could roll that fucking eyesore down the hill with a good push (and maybe a wrench). Bonus, hike in with a buddy and hike out with some salvaged solar panels that were "abandoned" at the site. Might get charged with a hate crime, but European (?) prison is pretty much as good as what you get as an American wage slave, so fuck it!
>>
File: Freiheit.jpg (719KB, 1334x998px) Image search: [Google]
Freiheit.jpg
719KB, 1334x998px
>>1007711
It's actually a relatively technical hike/climb.
>>
File: 141881-full.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
141881-full.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
>be me
>be manlet
>So in addition no qt3.141592653 when I'm /out/ everyone else is a giant and laughing at me on the inside.
>>
>>1007665
lol. your a faggot.
>>
>>1007950
t. Roastie
>>
>>1001431

Is this Yurop you're talking about? If you're in the USA you best be carrying a gun
>>
>>1003591

How does it feel to not only sport a double digit IQ, but simultaneously be a weak minded homosex degenerate?
>>
File: 20161125_152154.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_152154.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Aren't you all getting just a weeee bit OT?

The fag has chinks and gooks on HIS mountain, damn it all!

He says there are chinks and gooks in Charlie's back yard!
>>
File: 1423706100593.png (356KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1423706100593.png
356KB, 500x500px
>>1007891
>be 6'0"
>be Minnesotan
>see people taller than me all the time
>manlet among giants
>could be giant among manlets
>>
>>999410
>hikers no longer greet you
i stopped greeting all kind of random trash i run into on the path.
what's the fucking point?!
>>
File: 1493940031267.jpg (12KB, 307x228px) Image search: [Google]
1493940031267.jpg
12KB, 307x228px
>>999409
>is a racist autist who hates other people liking what he likes
>wonders why he doesn't have a gf to go hiking with

lmao
>>
>>999540
Especially if this op is nearby
>>1004890
>>
>>1000978
The lake has touched her unclothed pussy!
You have swam in the lake!
By the transitive property, you've actually had sex with that woman!
Isn't Algebra great?!
>>
>>1000447

I'm planning on doing a bikepacking trip through japan next spring (leaving before the rainy season). Anything you can tell me about it? Are the hornets actually a problem or just a meme? I was gonna just sleep wherever I ended up in evening. Would also love to know my chances of getting hit by a car. I'm from murrka, land of the SUV, so my /n/ings usually involve harassment and near-death experiences. Can I take a bike on hiking trails there?
>>
>>999412
You're not on reddit cuck, people have opinions here that aren't sugarcoated.
>>
>>1009550
Back to pol for you
>>
>>1000105
exactly what I thought haha
>>
>>999412
Geez man, this is 4chan. If you want "politically correct" you should try reddit instead.
>>
>>1009934
How is that /pol/?
>>
>>1004057
>he thinks culture is separate from race
Go back
>>
>>1010062
It's for racists like you
>>
File: 1493858666495.png (398KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
1493858666495.png
398KB, 960x554px
>>1010070
Do you have a cognitive disorder? That guy green-texted that OP is a stupid racist, not that he himself is a racist. Holy fuck just kill yourself.
>>
>>1010070
you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>999409
Do you know the name of this photoset?
>>
>>1010080
Exactly. people who complain about racism are racists by definition. So go back to pol for that shit.
>>
>>1010423
They're just instagram pics. Look at them for yourself.
>>1001366
>>
>>1010423
Sara Jean Underwood
>>
>>999409
>>999410
>>999411
>>999416
>>999421
>>999487
She's so fucking hot.
>>
>>1005135
You mean you went to college with no direction whatsoever and are too stupid to figure out how to apply what you should have learned to get a good job you enjoy? Kys
>>
>>1010772
ty, my man
>>
>>1004323
lol'd. Those "statistics" only consider race anyways, which is the only thing you value.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.