[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best place to fuck off for a week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: forest falls.jpg (93KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
forest falls.jpg
93KB, 900x675px
I never come to this board. What is the best place in the USA to just comfortably fuck off for a week completely by yourself? What if it's in the summer and I don't want my pale ass being miserably hot the entire time? Preferably somewhere mountainous and forested. Assume getting there is no issue, and assume my health and condition is no issue.
>>
>>999229
Alaska
>>
>>999229
Maine is pretty nice once you get away from the disgusting coast dwellers just head north lots of beautiful land
>>
>>999229

Most of the Mid-Atlantic states have spots that meet your criteria. Upstate NY, most of ME, rural PA, Western NC. Avoid NJ, though. You could go deep innawoods and still manage to get robbed by some crackhead nigger.
>>
>>999229
the USA is a big place, anon, but the western half is generally better for /out/
anything north of san francisco on the coast and about salt lake city in the interior will have mountains that are comfy temperature for europoors all summer
>>
Isle Royale National Park, on an island in Lake Superior. There may be a few other people there, but not many.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (4KB, 143x96px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
4KB, 143x96px
Anywhere in the Adirondacks. Just go somewhere outside of a five mile radius of lake George, and you're alone. Easy to get to and a cool temperature all year long.
>>
File: IMG_0285.jpg (2MB, 3261x2444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.jpg
2MB, 3261x2444px
>>999229
Try Monongahela National Forest in West Virginia. I used to work there and very rarely saw anybody on the trails except a few areas that were easily accessed by car.
>>
>>999229
Is Scotland any good for a Eurofag? Also any suggestions where in Scotland is best.
>>
anybody familiar with pisgah national forest? it looks nice and has a high enough elevation that it isnt hot in summer, and its not too far from where I live (an easy day drive)

Could a person camp up on a mountain without getting in trouble with any ease?
>>
>>1001680
that would be the black mountains of north carolina, for clarification
>>
>>999229
1) figure out the laws of the desired state you have in mind
2) determine if the state laws are more lenient than federal laws
3) once you know if you're going to be in federal or state owned land go to google and type in your state name, a keyword relating to state or federal ownership and then add the word "wilderness", click search
4) look at the government websites and examine maps and details about specific areas, once you've found a place fitting your ideals find the nearest ranger station to that area
5) visit the ranger station for more precise details, maps, etc
6) enjoy yourself
>>
>>1000257
will going on a 3 nighter in Dolly Sods over Independence Day long weekend be too packed for a trip with 2 friends? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>1000736
I really enjoyed the Isle of Skye, tho it can be a bit crowded. Northern scotland is great. And near Oban is also beautiful.
>>
white mountain national forest, new hampshire
cool in summer, looks like it could be in western washington, big enough you could hide out by yourself and not see anybody
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.