[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ Food Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'm a traveler on the road. Right now I'm in a place with access to a kitchen, and I want to cook up a batch of pemmican before I continue.

What's a good recipe? What plant matter should I mix in for a dose of fiber? Any good herbs and spices to add too?

Also, /out/ food thread.
>>
>>994464
First of all only faggot numales say traveler. Your a fucking hobo.

Any major city has rooms for rent at weekly rates. They will be shitbag flea infestes poverty holes, but you will have acess to a kitchen. Also, bring a gun and be prepared to jump out the window.
>>
>>994464
>Berries
>I hear Indians used to add berries to pemmican. Nothing says laxative like berries.
>>
>>994464
Learn to fucking google.
>>
I carry 5-10 cans of cod liver in my trucc because it doesn't go bad from 45 degrees all the down to -20.
>>
>>994467
No, I'm a traveler, you cunt.

Hobos stay on street corners and drink while asking for spare change. I hitchhike around with a backpack full of outdoor gear and a bank account with enough money to buy a fucking house with.
>>
>>994467
>hobo

Hobos are impoverished by definition. That has nothing at all to do with the OP.
>>
>>994464
Why do you want to ruin pemmican by mixing plants with it?
>>
>>994638
>>994656
Hobos are intermittently employed by definition. You're both thinking of bums.

>>994464
When I make it, I use beef heart and suet, with just a little teriyaki sauce for flavor, since I sometimes cook with it and don't want anything in there that would make a recipe taste 'off'. Berries are good when making snack pemmican, but it's not good for breaking off a chunk to make cat-tail, nettle and beef stew.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.