[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SloMo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 245634563563.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
245634563563.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
based /out/ role model you might not know about that is not a murderer, bomber, or thief like most people always post.
Former neurologist/psychiatrist left his Ferrari and mansion to skate the boardwalk every day after his vision compromised his work.
https://nyti.ms/2kxoyQ7
Thoughts on SloMo?
>>
File: dick-proenneke-alaska-cabin-36.png (99KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
dick-proenneke-alaska-cabin-36.png
99KB, 320x246px
>>993409
>not a murderer, bomber, or thief like most people always post

How the hell is Dick any of those things?
He is our role model
>>
>>993415
>unabomber
>north pond hermit
>Mad Trapper
yeah obviously dick is the man but theres been threads on all the the above, and almost all with serious supporters in them just in the last month. need more wholesome role models like dick and slomo posted
>>
>>993409
Some rich old man scatboarding in a city is hardly /out/
>>
>>993428
/thread
>>
>>993422
Dick and bomber and hermit will always be our idols because /out/ is a board of manly MGTOWs
>>
>>993428
Says the guy shit posting on 4chan.

This guy seems pretty cool I'd high five him. Sure he's in a city and retired at 55, but its not like hes golfing at a retirement club like most boomer retirees. all his time is on the beach chilling. Just cause he's not living alone in the woods doesn't mean he doesn't belong on this board.
>>
>>993415
he hijacked some dude's cabin while building his and I'm pretty sure he hunted some hunters that were on a hunting trip at his lake and scalped them.
>>
>>993550
Also although he lived alone he wasn't self sufficient at all like people think. He didn't spend most winters at twin lakes (mainly cause they are so brutal) and he had babe fly in supplies all summer on his ski plane. Dick is about as close to a hero as /out/ can get but he is still essentially the first wilderness vlogger douche there ever was. People just like him cause his PBS vids are comfy AF and romanticize about the life he portrayed.
>>
>>993582
If I could find you, I would make you pay for your blasphemy
>>
>>993585
I think you're misunderstanding me. I love dick proenneke and all that he stood for. I watched Alone in the Wilderness while i was on deployment and other shows with him like wild north and they got me through some really low times when I couldn't be /out/ myself. I'm just pointing out that he was just a man like all of us and wasn't without his own faults, and his life in the woods, while romantic, was less than ideal. But still, I could, and had the building skills he did, I would live just as like him in alaska (minus the cameras maybe)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.