[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long have you been here on /out/? Do you remember the ghillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21

How long have you been here on /out/?
Do you remember the ghillie suit guy with the plague mask?
I tried to google up the story but to no avail.
Is everyone from that era already gone?
I feel so old.
>>
File: giff.gif (512KB, 829x810px) Image search: [Google]
giff.gif
512KB, 829x810px
I've been here since the beginning friend. Have an egg and take a nap, you'll feel better
>>
>>993303
How long ago was that?
When was this board started?
>>
This used to be my main board, then I started doing /sci/ and /g/ stuff but now I am back.
I was missing the old memes, I also googled the ghillie suit and was surprised to find nothing.
I was in the thread that started the "Hey, how's it going?" meem. And saw the birth of the /out/ stickers with the bear. And I was around before gardening threads were numbered. They used to be my main thread here.
>>
>>993534
I even remember the "homegrownmen" and "homebrewmen" pics.
>>
>>993279
you feel old? i remember when this board wasnt even dream yet.
>>
>>993352
years ago.

not him but ive been on 4chan for 7 years or more.
>>
>>993352
12/3 /out/ is one of the "newer" boards
>>
i came over from /asp/ basically as soon as wwe was sent there and instantly ruined it. /climb/ was better there than here. :(
>>
>>993548
>>993548
Do mean March of 2012?
>>
I remember that. To be honest this board has gone downhill a lot
>>
File: Homebrewmen-Homegrowmen.jpg (258KB, 1203x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Homebrewmen-Homegrowmen.jpg
258KB, 1203x1200px
>>993279
>How long have you been here on /out/?

Since the month it started.

>Do you remember the ghillie suit guy with the plague mask?

Barely.

>>993537
Yeah, those were from when we were on /ck/. Now Homegrowmen are in /out/ and Homebrewmen are in /diy/ but the turnover rate for the latter has lead to the loss of the "Homebrewmen" name.
>>
>>993604
>Barely
Fuck man it looks like no one saved it.
That was probably the funniest story I have ever read on 4chan
>>
>>993619
I didn't find it all that funny, so never saved it. I've seen screenshots and the cartoon of it a few times over the years. Someone has it. However, a two second google produces this copy-pasta:

>I'm posting via phone so I won't be writing a book for you guys. And try to bear with the spelling errors.

>I've done the naked-thing for ages. Just something special, you know, being one with the wild. Hunting, fishing, adventuring, living like a caveman. For two years I did this caveman-stuff almost 24/7 as I was unemployed and didn't have any friends or family. Nowadays I don't do it as nearly as much as I would want to.

>The idea of stalking and spooking joggers and campers came to me when I was watching local college girls jogging in the woods. I wore a ghillie for camo. First I just jumped from the bushes in front of people or I just groaned and made funny noises when they were close. After a while I got the plague doctor mask and started peaking inside peoples homes, cottages and tents while wearing it. Usually people freak out really bad. One time I snesked inside a big tent with people sleeping inside it. I was wearing the ghillie suit and the mask and I just layed down there and started groaning, watching them. There were three people there and it didn't take long 'till one of the girls woke up and started screaming and freaking out. I ran like hell and accidentally tore the whole tent down. Next day I felt bad for them so I visited the place again without the mask and tried giving them chips but they just called the police and I got harrasment charges.
>>
File: 1364682787423s.jpg (3KB, 92x125px) Image search: [Google]
1364682787423s.jpg
3KB, 92x125px
>>993621
>thumbnail
>>
File: 1389060806995.png (1021KB, 615x828px) Image search: [Google]
1389060806995.png
1021KB, 615x828px
>>993622
Found it.
>>
>>993279
Was that really that long ago?

>tfw been here since before Pepsi started tripping
>>
Imma be honest I've been on this board for like 3 months. I have watched from afar on b and o for several years but just found this board and made my first posts just this year. Before ever posting here I was always a big car forum user. I'm in my mid 30s for reference, not a HS kid
>>
>>993279
Almost 3years now. Started in /b/ at the fappening, rapidly migrated to /int/ from there where I stayed for a couple months, and then moved here. Also I heavily lurk and post on /diy/ and /k/. /sp/ too but only when major football events and little to no /pol/, pretty much only when some serious happen. When I first arrived I also posted a bit on /fa/ (watch threads) but I left when I realized that people were dressing like they do unironically.

I found the chan relatively late in my youth, mostly because I used to have an actual social life with friends and shit. Then people started to have serious relationships and getting married and I transitioned my irl shit and memetalking to this alligator slaughterhouse forum.

Fan fact, I still hate to this day all the anime, mlp and other retarded and degenerate shit that surfaces around here. My normie side will always prevail.

Sorry for the wall of text but it's almost morning and I haven't slept yet and the subject of this topic made me nostalgic about other times. G'nit /out/
>>
>>993672
>in
On

>Fan
Fun

Also a couple commas and dots missing but you get the point.
>>
>>993279
Newfag kinda

I'd lurk from time to time over the past couple years, only been active the last three months.

I try to learn.
>>
>>993623
Gets me every fucking time
>>
File: iknugen.jpg (75KB, 872x640px) Image search: [Google]
iknugen.jpg
75KB, 872x640px
>>993279
First day I think. I don't come here much anymore though, it makes me sad to see how much it's gone downhill.

I thought I screencapped it but I can't find it. I also liked that tripfag who used to post drawings of all these asinine ideas, like sleeping on top of his fire embers or towing an emergency fire on a sled across a lake so he could warm up if he fell through the ice. I thought his posts should have been compiled and stickied.
>>
>>993740
see also: scaphism
>>
>>993603
says anyone who belongs to any kind of forum on the internet EVER

I'm 30 y/o, do you know how many times I've fucking read hurr durr not its not like the old days!

How about contribute, post some OC, or just refrain from posting altogether,.
>>
>>993928
>I've fucking read hurr durr not its not like the old days!

Very true. /out/ is the same as before really. 4chan as a whole has changed drastically over the 13 years I've been on it. 2007-2009 was its wild west peak. Now, it is as close to normalcy as an anonymous website can get.
>>
>>993740

>leave canoe drifting while sleeping in pod mode
>wake up to a bunch of g men in hazmat suits in front of armed soldiers after your strange vessel washed up on somebody's property and they called the police
>>
>>993955
>>993740
Just use one of these for the top one.
>>
>>993552
I started browsing /asp/ just before wwe came in, that really gave me the shits. It seemed like an interesting board at the time but was destroyed by wrestling.
>>
Tell me more nostalgia, /out/! I only just got here a couple months ago, and I keep hearing about these crazy adventures that happened back in the day. Something about some guy with period Anglo-Saxon turn-shoes sticks in my mind.
>>
File: The Hydranus.png (105KB, 1237x899px) Image search: [Google]
The Hydranus.png
105KB, 1237x899px
>>994003
>>
File: hobo.jpg (11KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
hobo.jpg
11KB, 500x284px
>>994024
>Invent anal hydration device
>Mfw
>>
>>993928
>>993954
>I'm 30 y/o, do you know how many times I've fucking read hurr durr not its not like the old days!
I'm 45 and those guys are right, the internet as a whole isn't like it was in the 90s or even early 2000s and most of the forums that were around then are either gone or badly in decline. Part of it is the natural life cycle of groups, but I think a lot of it is also everyone moving to Twitter and Facebook.

/out/ definitely isn't as helpful, friendly or knowledgeable as it was in the beginning before the rest of 4chan and especially /r9k/ found it. A lot of the original posters who actually went out and had experience are gone. That's not an opinion, it's an observation.
>>
>>994003
I remember one guy who let /out/ pick his gear for him, and ended up going out with a railway tie, a photograph of a cat, and half a gallon of scotch.

Here it is: https://archive.nyafuu.org/out/thread/111173/#q111183
>>
>>994067
That was an amazing read. Thank you, good sir!
>>
>>993604
I do think I joined /out/ the month it started, or the next month, it is a relatively new board, right?
I mean, 2013-ish or something
>>
>>993740
>pic
So, a coffin?
>>
>>994060
I disagree. I think 4chan and the rest of the internet is far more helpful and nice than it has ever been in history (not including the ancient BBS places).
>>
>>994103
Not the same anon but I totally disagree with you.
Back in the early days of the internet only high IQ early adopters had computers and modems.
It was so wonderful.
Now every yokel from florida has a computer.
Things will never be the same.
>>
>>994108
This, we used to be the chosen few. Outcast maybe, but way ahead of time.
Now I get insulted and spammed to death by people who have less IQ than some of my pets.
>>
>>994112
>>994108
>>994060
Seems like confirmation bias to me. Which is why you are incorrect.
>>
>>994131
You are pretty alone with your opinion.
>>
>>994131
Seems like youthful ignorance to me. Which is why you are incorrect.
>>
>>993279
Out user for like 3-4 years. 4chan user since 2007.
>>
at least since 25.06.14. i remember when /out/ was added, but it took me some time to start lurking here.
>>
>>994135
>>994141
This is me >>993954 Try reading what I said. Let me summarize:

•4chan & internet are better than they have ever been in the past.
•4chan is for normies now and is nicer in general.
•/out/ has not changed one bit since it began.

This is undisputed, kid.
>>
>>994324
I read it, and you're just as wrong the second time around. The only claim you made that's true is that 4chan is relatively full of normalfags now (protip: calling them "normies" makes you sound like the kind of incel robot newfag we're complaining about). That's mostly just made it stupider and more political, not nicer, and it's of no relevance to any claim anyone else made.
>>
File: 1386116861641[1].png (629KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1386116861641[1].png
629KB, 720x540px
>>
File: 1384528742093[1].png (341KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1384528742093[1].png
341KB, 1000x1000px
>>993604
>>
File: oxen.png (91KB, 1674x412px) Image search: [Google]
oxen.png
91KB, 1674x412px
>>993352
march 18. 2013
>>
>>993928
>>993954
>>994103
>>994108
>>994112
There's some truth to all of this. Things definitely used to be crazier, edgier, funnier. The OC was crazy, at times very in depth, and often involved crazy, overweight people revealing too much of their lives to horrible trolls. The memes were hilarious absurdist humor, and it truly felt like there were no rules.

Nowadays however, you're more likely to receive help and find the things you're looking for. The flip side to that is, before you would find new things you didn't even know you wanted easier.

There seems to be a definite demand for a return to form, or at least a small, dedicated forum for those looking for it. There was just a thread on /g/ the other day as well.
>>
>>994365
Only the oldfags are mean and bitter. The newfags are pretty chill.
>>
>>994420
Oh, forgot to mention.

The OC rule is important. Make and post your own shit, don't sit around and wait for it. Even if you don't make something good, it will hopefully inspire someone who will. Don't just sit around waiting to be entertained, someone has to be the star.
>>
>>994421
What the fuck are you smoking? Oldfags banter. The newfags we get these days are literal and unironic neo-nazis.
>>
>>994430
I make a ton of OC around here, as do a good few other anons. And more in always better!
>>
>>994108
>Back in the early days of the internet only high IQ early adopters had computers and modems.
>It was so wonderful.
It's not even that. In the early days it wasn't all monetized and corporatized to hell so there was more individual expression and free discussion, and less censorship, clickbait, and cross-site profiling tied to your IRL identity.
>>
>>994777
trips of truth
men need a new wild west because this one is dead
>>
>>993303
Bowl of eggs is better
>>
>>993619
;( pls find it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170417-124742.png (338KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170417-124742.png
338KB, 1080x1920px
>>993740
That mutherfucker might be on /diy anon.
>>
I've been here for like a year (Maybe a bit more) or so, but didn't browse it that often. (I mainly stay on /g/)
But I love the outdoors and really want to learn more so that I can have great adventures.
>>
>>993928
Lol. Been here since like 04. Always been shit. 4chan in general
>>
>>993960
4.6 trillion degres and foggy windows
>>
>>994067
THE MADMAN
>>
>>995031
Dude its right here in the thread
>>
>>994067
>>994084
>>995043
This was a good fucking read.
>>
>>994067
A 0 pound dumbell. This is gonna be good thank u
>>
>>994112
This. Fucking biz..
>>
>>994430
Im not sure how to male oc that doesnt suck and work a lot. The flip side is i have fuckoff time ina woods at work. Perhaps i can attempt to build random shit using only materials and supplies recommended by /out?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
I think the big problem with many of the boards on 4chan these days is that so many are hell bent to stay on topic and dislike humor.
Without humor you have no cohesive culture.
Without culture , you might as well just use google to find facts and go back to work.
Remember that a meme is just a unit of cultural information.
If you dont save and remember your memes the culture dies.
>>
>>993279
Been here since day 1, through all of it. Body slamming wolves, ghillie suit creeper, cairn kicking, orange peels, geoshitting, Bundyfag, etc.

/out/ is still one of the best boards on 4chan, but it's not as fun as it used to be.
>>
>>995095
The only real good chuckle I get on /out/ anymore is the biannual "let's make a commune" flurry.
>>
>>995149
Did you miss the teletubbie anon, or do I just have a stupid sense of humor?
>>
>>995157
I think I missed that. I've been on the road a lot this year, so /out/ isn't as much of a priority.
>>
File: Pima Indian Photo.jpg (101KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
Pima Indian Photo.jpg
101KB, 600x537px
>>995147
>>995149
What happened guys? This place used to be awesome.
Its not horrible now, just not much fun.
Was it Mods? I know thats what killed /ck/ but I never really notice too much getting deleted here.
>>
>>995160
Enjoy the chaos

>>988054
>>978182
>>
>>995161
Does /out/ even have a mod? I don't know.

Anyway, /out/ was just really good at being just big enough to be active, just small enough to not get noticed by bigger boards and just savvy enough to not take bait.

Unfortunately that delicate balance has been disrupted as /out/ has aged and shitposters learned new ways to rile people up.

/out/'s been breddy gud at self moderating most of the time, and we're not as far gone as other boards. Mostly it's just a question of ignoring shitty threads, passing on bait and not taking things to seriously.
>>
File: 5531.png (2MB, 1500x1502px) Image search: [Google]
5531.png
2MB, 1500x1502px
>>
>>995172
I like shitposting on k at work while I shit, since I really have nothing to learn from all of those mall ninjas. /out/ moves way to slow for shitpostimg to be worth it, who wants to wait three or more days for a (you). As a reault, I like to share what skills and knowledge I have about the outdoors on here. I learn new things about other parts of the country a lot here too.
>>
>>995161
All the other boards tell their rejects to "get >>>/out/". The stupider ones click the link and make threads. Some of them stay and shitpost. This makes quality posters wonder wh they come here anymore when they could be outside. That said, every other board I used to browse but /diy/ has gone to shit and /out/ is still relatively tolerable.

The problem with mods is they don't enforce quality of posts. They'll delete racism and blatant /k/ posting if you report it but obvious troll threads and shitposts are left alone.
>>
File: 18d7n1vohycz0jpg.jpg (26KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18d7n1vohycz0jpg.jpg
26KB, 636x358px
>>995256
>The problem with mods is they don't enforce quality of posts.
This is exactly what I dont want them to do.
The crowd that always wants to mods to come are the humorless anons who are killing the culture of 4chan.
The whole point of this place is dark edgy humor. This is what sets us apart from all the other forums on the net.
/out/ is not meant to be the best forum to find information about gear. Its meant to be the most fun place to talk shit.
I enjoy the occasional well informed thread as much as the next guy but it needs more flavor than just the facts.
>>
I knew /out/ was in trouble when I started seeing /tv/ memes being posted.
>>
>>995303
for you
>>
File: 20151017_171505.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20151017_171505.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
I have been here since the beginning. Dont lurk as much as I did but still stop by. I remember when you were suppose to take a picture of your nalgene while /out/. I was in the thread when we disgned the first /out/ sticker. We made a stencil of the bear from the sticky. Shit took of from there. 1st is was the anon who made the free round bear patch. Then based roundguy and splatcat. Go to the kommando store and look up the sc/out/ shield patch. See where it says credit goes to Marshall? Well hello /out/ this is Marshall. I had 200 of those patches made ready to ship out for $2 each (to cover shipping). Then the great patch war begun. The south african patch anon staryed selling his shitty patches for $9 and $12 each. Anons got upset. I got nervous about linking my paypal to a tictail shop so I sold the patches to Ivan (at cost) to distribute. Here is the only proof i can muster. Took this pic when the patches came in. Dont think i ever posted it before.
Domt know if Roundguy and Splatcat are still around. Would be cool if they were.
>>
>>995274
I was talking about obvious and unfunny troll posts, blatant and unfunny /r9k/ faggotry, frogposting, and Pepsifag. If you support that shit you're part of the problem.
>>
>>995385
Definitely not into tripfags but I do not think that censorship is the answer.
Just stay out of threads you dont like and filter tripfags that post sneks all fucking day long.
Trying to control the actions of others is a waste of time and kills creativity in the long run.
Mods do indeed suck.
>>
>>993279
I remember making a suggestion on the feedback board when it existed about an /out/ board and moot replied with something like "hmm.... interesting" or something. I hated having to go to /k/ for outdoors shit. One day I notice there was an outdoor board and it was good.

did he go into someone's tent or something and scare the shit out of them? If so I kind of remember that. I also recall a guy claiming to have body slammed a wolf while out with his gf.

>Is everyone from that era already gone?
no, but time sure does fly. It seems like yesterday this board was started. Here we are coming up on a million posts.
>>
>>993279
Only about 3 days but I love it so far...
>hiking/camping/backpacking advice and stories
>general nature discussion and photography
>weather/stormchasing
>related literature threads
>urban exploration
>slower board free of cancerous memes, shitposting, and trolling

Yeah this board is very comfy and right up my alley
>>
>>994033
It's actually a safe way to intake water from an untreated source.
>>
Is it my imagination or has camping become incredibly popular in the last few years?
It seems like national parks are getting crazy crowded.
Has the culture shifted?
>>
came here on day 1

browsed on and off since then
>>
>>995654
Camping and hiking have been steadily increasing in popularity since the 70s, but they've really boomed in the last decade or so.

Things like backpacking, rock climbing and mountain biking are really popular with younger single people and a lot of young families are rediscovering the benefits of the family camping trip.
>>
>>995400
>Here we are coming up on a million posts.
Oh fuck you are right
That will be one hell of a get.
>>
>>995999
Nice trips. Only a few pre-million trips left to get.
>>
>>995389
Yeah, no. Moderation to keep a board on-topic isn't the same thing as censorship, and your attitude has been the death of every forum I've been part of that takes an overly liberal attitude to trolls, flames, and excessive off-topic shitposting. Overly zealous mods can be bad for the community but no mods in the face of even 2 or 3 individual aggressive shitposters is even worse. As far as tripfags go, if someone's going to shitpost as much as Pepsi does I'd rather they did it with a trip so I can block them.

We had a pretty good outdoor board going for the 18 months or so. If what you want is /b/, /r9k/, /pol/ or 8gag, then please fuck off and post on /b/, /r9k/, /pol/ or 8gag.
>>
File: img-thing_out.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing_out.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>995028
you better boil those eggs anon
>>
>>996206
I believe you are incorrect.
Off topic posts hurts no one.
Why cant you just ignore them?
We dont need some cattle dog herding us around like sheep. If you want constant on topic sanitized posts then go to a mainstream board.
There should be a little of the old /b/ flavor on every board.
That is what sets 4chan apart.
These boards are meant to be the wild west of the internet and that freedom is far more important that your feelings.
Mods are for martha stuart discussion groups.
>>
To those saying /out/ is the same as it always has been obviously haven't been here long enough imo. If you don't remember the front page not moving for 2-3 days straight and getting like 1 post an hour (if you're lucky), then you can't really comment on it's change. I've definitely noticed a transition. Yes, we always used to have a billion boot/knife/axe/pack/tent threads, but we also used to have a lot more OC or unique threads. I don't even remember the last time I saw a UK /out/ thread in the catalog, that just seemed to have died a slow death.

I think, however, the biggest noticeable change is the makeup of posters and posts themselves. We used to have disagreements and differences of opinions but they were always dealt with in a respectful, friendly and helpful way. It even says in the sticky:
>Write properly, behave politely, encourage a respectful community
There definitely has been an increase in trolls and shitposters and just being generally unhelpful or disrespectful in their posting. I'm not a thin skinned special snowflake so don't really give a shit since you know, it's 4chan, that's to be expected. It's just a shame that it's indicative of how far we've fallen since /out/'s inception. But that's most likely down to people being told to get >>>/out/

Having said all that, /out/ is probably still the best board overall and hope we don't fall further to the point where you abandon the board because of how bad it's become like some of the others.
>>
>>996317
>I don't even remember the last time I saw a UK /out/ thread in the catalog

I organised the Dartmoor trip ages ago. Since then I've joined the Army and I'm now based over in Colchester, so I don't have easy access to Dartmoor any more sadly and haven't done any more /out/ings. That was a really fun couple of days camping on the moors though and I want to do something like it again. I don't know if anything has been done since as I've been away too much.

I'm intending to go on holiday over summer so maybe we can organise one big /out/ outing somewhere? I'm willing to fly somewhere distant since I am going to go on holiday anyway. Maybe somewhere in the US? Keen for any ideas...if anyone is interested my throwaway is [email protected], I don't use the old email account that I used to use for the /out/ mailing list. The facebook group still exists though I think so I can add anyone to that if they want...
>>
>>995384

Now we might have an /out/ theme song thanks to the annoys in this thread

>>>989538
>>
>>996339
>Maybe somewhere in the US? Keen for any ideas

A bunch of us are planning on meeting at the rainbow gathering in oregon in early july
you are welcome to join
>>
Bump to save our culture
>>
>>995172
Posts and threads get deleted here
For example:
>>997977

One thing positive about /out/ now is that there are less youtube shill threads
>>
Since the beginning.
>>
>>995149
>>>/diy/1157631
>>
>>995157
Oh no, its funny
>>
>>995384
Holy fuck anon yes!
>>
>>995400
I watched a buddy jump out of a tree onto a buck deer.

Wildest 4 second ride i ever saw.

I have also sacced up and rode a rock screen. Dont ever do that. Hard to describe with words but i felt funny for a few hours. Only thing i can figure is it rattled my brains and slightly concussed me.
>>
>>995463
Mfw thst survival show with the green barrett and his wife. Here hun shove this tube in my ass...
>>
>>996412
Topkek. You faggots should make a thread of the shenanigans. Im a ways fro Oregon
>>
>>995036
Every time I climb a mountain I pee off of it. I don't know why.
>>
>>999636
>999636
Come to Patagonia.
>>
>>999634
Oh there will be threads anon.
There will be threads
>>
hey old dudes that have been here forever.. how do i find the thread for gardening and homesteading? also what is the best way to search 4chan?

thanks for the help
>>
>>1000749
go to the catalog page then control F
>>
>>993279
I've been on 4chan long before /out/ was born - been here since the beginning.
>>
>>994774
>neo-nazis
>protecting you and your people
>bad

jewlad
>>
>>1002508
Go home, /pol/, you're drunk.
>>
>>993279
Since day fucking one. If I remember correctly, /lgbt/, /asp/, and /out/ were all added at the same time, and I was super into all of them.

Are you talking about the Texan tripfag who was planning on fattening himself up so that he could live off 500 calories per day for a month while trepsassing around the woods in a gillie suite?
>>
>>1002556
Was that the guy who quit uni, left home with nothing but his nugget and dug his own hobbit hole on public land? Different guy but I remember him too.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.