[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitchhiking across Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Hey lads the title it's pretty self explanatory, is achievable in today's Europe? Have any of you cunts done it? Any tips?

I would like to start in Portugal and end it in a central/Baltic country, any input is highly appreciated. Btw I'm an Euro in my late twenties.
>>
>>992631
>how to get stabbed by slavs and/or gangraped by refugees in twenty days or your money back!
>>
>>992633
/thread
>>
>>992633
Sure thing /scaremongeringmedia/ sure thing. I'm a male so no one is going to rape me, also I'm fairly sure no one will kill me either for a couple €€ and a smartphone.
>>
>>992636
>t. fox news
>>
>>992641
>I'm a male so no one is going to rape me
Jokes on you, they like raping boys more than girls.
>>
>>992641
But in all seriusness noone will probably want to pick you up. Its seen as wierd and creepy. Maybe its just Sweden but we dont really have the same hospitality seen in burgerland.
>>
>>992646
Sorry for shit spelling
t. mobilefag
>>
You will not get any rides by standing on the side of the road.
Try asking truckers at gas stations, or people in RV/Campervans.

If you're in a small town, try asking the bartender for the best place to get a ride to wherever. He will either tell you where to go or introduce you to someone who can drive you.
>>
>>992645
>not carrying a tactical quran
shame on you.

>>992646
Why do you northern cunts have to be such autistic people? Last year I gave a couple rides to hitchhikers myself.
>>
>>992654
>Try asking truckers at gas stations
Yeah this seems like the best option and it's what I was thinking about, but they may be a little more defensive nowadays due to the all migrants influx doing shit and breaking trucks in.
>>
>>992631
bump for interest.
so far only hitch hiked in czech republic, got picked up within 5 minutes most of the time.
>>
>>995123
Are you Czech, anon?
>>
>>995127
Yes
>>
I used to have a regular run between London and Vilnius. Euro hitching is easy.

http://hitchwiki.org/en/Main_Page
>>
>>992631
Heh, a friend of mine did the same, except for direction. Started in baltics and ended in portugal. funny.
I'm too much of a pussy to try it myself, though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.