[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuclear survival map

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: usa-nuclear-targets-map.jpg (88KB, 560x354px) Image search: [Google]
usa-nuclear-targets-map.jpg
88KB, 560x354px
This might become relevant soon

Nuclear war has begun.
What do you pack?
Which direction do you drive?
What weapons do you bring?

How do you plan on surviving? You've gotta stay away from population centers. And you'll have to be very careful who you trust, especially once the food starts running out.

You've been practicing for this moment all this time, now you get to put these survival skills to use
>>
File: US wind map.jpg (48KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
US wind map.jpg
48KB, 620x387px
>>992355
US wind map. Avoid those radiation clouds fellas. Stay on the move
>>
>>992355
>targeting Showlow, Arizona

I dont give that map much validation.
>>
File: sw1LI3l.jpg (3MB, 2560x1620px) Image search: [Google]
sw1LI3l.jpg
3MB, 2560x1620px
>>992363
There's also this one
>>
>>992355
>>992357
>>992364
Looks like Canada or Mexico is the safest place to be
>>
>>992370
Definitely Canada because Mexicans will rape u
>>
>>992364
That map is super duper retarded and backwards. You eliminate their retaliatory strike capability first. I have disproved that map multiple times in /pol/ where it gets posted all the time. But the tldr is you dont blow up ALL the ports first because you need them. And you sure as shit don't save the retaliatory nukes for last.
>>
>>992357
https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/500hPa/orthographic=-88.18,25.41,740
>>
>>992370
>Looks like non-nuclear threat countries are the safest place to be in a nuclear exchange.

(You)
>>
>>992380

Opp? Is that you?
>>
>How do you plan on surviving?

I dont

>rope
>pipe
>whisky

Have a smoke and a drink and then hang myself
>>
>>992375
I wont rape anyone who brings me nice camping stuff.

t.mexican
>>
>>992355
nucular
it's spelted:
nukeular
>>
>>992355
lol anyone who thinks they can survive post nuclear war needs to stay in school
>>
File: ushuaia-argentina-pix.jpg (88KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
ushuaia-argentina-pix.jpg
88KB, 500x271px
>>992355
>>992357
>>992364
Overlay your maps with maps for:

Nuclear disposal sites
Nuclear power plants

Some make correlate with your maps as targets, but if power goes out at spent fuel rod pools and no one is able to keep those running properly the water will boil off, the rods will heat up, and the resulting smoke and fallout from them will devastate the downwind areas with a nice blanket of radiation.

>Nuclear war has begun.

Shits fucked, senpai.

>What do you pack?

It is too late for that.

>Which direction do you drive?

No where because you had better be in the location you need to be BEFORE a disaster happens.

>What weapons do you bring?

All of them is the only proper answer due to above question.

>>992380
It really depends on who is tossing the nukes around as to their strategy. They may not give a fuck about taking land or your retaliatory nukes. Remember, "No battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy."

>>992476
It really depends on the scale of the war and where you are on the globe. Shitty southern South American islands look nice. Ever been to Tierra del Fuego?
>>
>>992364
>targeting ANYTHING in the AZ Strip
>targeting Holbrook, AZ
>wtf is in Apache county?

Fuck that one, too.

I mean at least target the Navajo Depot?
>>
>>992364
i can see my city on this map. its a target for a 200 warhead attack. it is literally just 45k people and we have nothing worth destroying. why?
>>
>>992355

I live in CT, I wouldn't have time to say goodbye to my own ass.
>>
>>992357

is that Trump's new hairpiece? Very patriotic.
>>
>>992364
What the fuck goes on in Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, and Colorado?
>>
>>996911
Missile Silos
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM-30_Minuteman
>>
>>996918
Ah. Seems to me mid-lower Idaho is the ideal place.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.