[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Varg Vikernes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
So is he the mascot of /out/? That would be fitting. Does he live in a house and then just tends to the outside around his property? Or does he actually live in the woods in a tent or something?
>>
>>991664
He lives in a house in rural France with his wife and kids. He's trying to do permaculture on his property, so he can grow his own food and not deplete the land.
>>
i think he's awesome
>>
He's great. It sucks that the laws of France dictate what he can say on his YouTube channel. He got fined thousands for speaking out by "Advocating for violence against minorities" or some BS like that.
>>
Varg is å retard living out of old "glory", unimportant person who will never do anything relevant or improving to the society except enabling similar autists to validate their own impoverished mindsets. Basicly, a failed Kim Kardashian.
>>
those fridge skillz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QUtiT-jW0
>>
Why is /out/ so eager to find a king?
>>
>>991743
Uh, the guy is a murderer and kind of a Nazi sympathizer.
>>
>>991771

Losers need to follow someone. It's pretty pathetic, honestly. They need "friends" they can relate to as well, which is also equally pathetic. I believe a lot of people also live vicariously through others, which a lot of other boards do too.

ALL IN ALL, IT'S PRETTY SAD.
>>
>>991786

This. Interesting character but definitely kind of a dick too.
>>
>>991786
I don't see what's wrong with either of those.
>>
What a tedious thread
>>
>>991786

>Kill a guy trying to kill you

"Murderer"

>>991839
Not really, just old and frank

>>991763
Wrong, while he isn't as smart as he thinks he is, he still gives plenty of good advice
>>
>>991763
Fuck society.
>>
>>991664
He's just a sad, faded edgelord who should be left to die in obscurity. Seriously, once you know Black Sabbath's origin story, anyone who actually takes metal even remotely seriously is a fucking idiot.

>>992091
>Kill a guy trying to kill you
Even if that was true, Varg was an idiot for going to Euronymous's house under the circumstances.
>>
File: Shannon Lost.jpg (28KB, 399x224px) Image search: [Google]
Shannon Lost.jpg
28KB, 399x224px
There's only one king of /out/
>>
>>991891
Yes, you are the edgiest, uncle Varg would be proud.
>>
>>992170
>/thread
>>992196
Ray Mears is the only king of
>>
>>992201
>man defends himself killing would be murderer
>same man also doesn't like civilization or mudshits entering Europe
How are either of these edgy?
>>
File: Varg_Vikernes.jpg (63KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
Varg_Vikernes.jpg
63KB, 600x753px
>>992219

This is how.
>>
>>992219
>man goes to his murderer's house to murder his alleged murderer first and claim self defence, instead of going to the police or just staying home
>same man makes white supremacist videos after getting out of jail
how is it that not edgy?
>>
>>992225
>white supremacist videos
It's clear you haven't seen his videos.

>Caring about your race is edgy
Really made me think.
>>
Help me create the ultimate comfy /out/ squad. So far I've got:
*Varg
*Ray Mears
*Steve1989
>>
Ever notice how the most vocal Varg haters are always brainwashed Norwegians?
>>
>>991664
>>>/pol/
Varg has literally nothing to do with out.
>>
>>992352
Nobody in Norway gives a fuck about him, if you go around asking radnom people about him most of them would have no idea. Also, his biggest supporters are members of Norwegian biggest nationalist club called NAV, so nobody really gives a shit about him, or them.
The only thing he cares about is mooching of "redpilled" edgelords whose useless world view he validates, that racial crap is just his meal ticket.
>>
>>992377
You just proved his point
>>
>>991664
/pol/ is leaking
>>
>>992499
No, /tv/ is leaking. They've hit critical mass on shitposting, memes and repetitious threads and they're overflowing to other boards.
>>
File: 1491835323870.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491835323870.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
I dont think you guys realize all the crappy things he has said about MGTOW.
Do some research before you nominate someone for king
>>
>>992491
Pls explain
>>
>>992499
/pol/ was a containment board created by Moot to make 4chan kosher enough to be sold or to get investors. Moot isn't relevant anymore. Telling people to go back to /pol/ isn't relevant anymore.
/pol/ is 4chan, it always was.
>>
>>992518
You have to be a special kind of crybaby manchild to identify yourself as MGTOW, though
>>
>>992518
Oh no not MGTOW. How will the movement ever recover.
>>
>>992286
MCQBushcraft
Survival Russia guy
Remi Warren
>>
>>992617
It takes a special kind of authoritarian turd (like you) to suggest that men shouldn't gtow
>>
>>992750
Lars (survival russia) and Varg are internet pals
>>
>>992768
Are you mentally ill? Going your own way does not mean you have to be part of some joke cult.

And yes it is a cult, evidenced by how followers like you are so quick to defend it.
>>
>>992768
Honestly mgtow would be nice if it was alpha males, maybe women would consider changing their ways, but it just leaves more pussy for the alpha males, and then women see that their peers are in a soft harem with chad, and it makes it harder for the normal guys to get a suitable woman for marriage because promiscuity has become normalized.

>inb4 hurrrr I'm an alpha can get laid whenever i want muh divorce rape muh child support

You would just get a vasectomy and crush puss if that was the case.
>>
>>992286
Add AlfieAesthetics cunt
>>
>>992518
If he hates MGTOW he can't be all bad.
>>
>>991664
He lives in a house in the French countryside with his wife and 800 kids. Too bad he's a nazi piece of shit, though.
>>
File: wako.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wako.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
nah varg is based but not based as based flipping wako
>>
File: HhW9hNx.jpg (539KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HhW9hNx.jpg
539KB, 1600x1200px
>>993202
Why is that a problem?
>>
>>993348
I just don't like people who have to outright deny scientific facts for their world view to make any sense.
>>
>>993918
Which scientific facts do nazis deny?
>>
>>993918
He's not even a Nazi though, he's a nativist. He wants Europe to be for ethnic Europeans.
Where does science come into it?
>>
>>993962
>>993936
Science says there's no such thing as "race", it's just a social construct.
>>
>>994068

>t. Feminism major
>>
>>994068
hard to tell nowadays if these are trolls or actual university students.
i like vargs lifestyle
>>
>>994068
As much as Nazis are fucking despicable, that was proven wrong. That was famously announced be Bill Clinton or Al Gore or someone in the late '90s or early '00s for a PR thing, and was disproven very shortly afterwards.

Just do some critical thinking. If there is no genetic difference between different races, where do skin colors, eye colors, and other characteristic features of a person come from? It all comes from DNA, which means it's a genetic difference. I'm not saying it means that any race is superior, it just means that parallel evolutionary developments made people from different areas different.
>>
>>993012
Yeah. I mean he's an edgy racist occultist but at least he's not fucking incel like /pol/.
>>
>>994328
I guess that there being genetic variance doesn't mean that those differences can be neatly divided into monolithic silos of race. Or should red-haired people be considered a race too?
>>
>>994328
>that was proven wrong.
No it wasn't, it's the scientific consensus. Humans are a single species and can breed freely with each other. Phenotypic differences due to geographic isolation are generally superficial. Genes for various traits assort independently of each other and flow freely when those constraints are removed, and outbreeding increases the health and variability of the gene pool. It's true that cultures self-identify based on perceived race, but there's no scientific basis for that, it's purely sociological.

t. evolutionary biologist
>>
>>994374
B-but you went to university, therefore you're automatically disregarded!
>>
>>992750
>Survival Russia
Cool dude. He went WW2 gravedigging in the forests.
>>
>>994374
Don't anger the edgelords with your science, uncle Varg says different and he's on the internets so it must be truer. Tendieeaters must have their "redpills".
>>
If "race isn't real" it doesn't matter because people instinctively feel it is real enough to produce all of the negative effects. See: Putnam's diversity study.
>>
>>993936
The fact that nationality is completely arbitrary, for one. Another one being that there are such massive differences between the races. There are differences, but not as big as these nazi fucks believe. It's simply the irrational belief that one's nationality is better than everyone else's because...I don't know why, exactly, go get your irrational answer from a nazi.
>>993962
Which is a nazi idea. An arbitrary bullshit standard at that. Who's to dictate who lives where?
>>994068
Well, you're just wrong. Go back to your gender studies class.
>>
>>994896
>Who's to dictate who lives where?
Did you ask yourself that question during the Summer of 2015?
>>
>>994374

You are either confusing Race with Species or using the much broader category of Species in place of Race to intentionally mislead people.
No one is disputing that humans are the same Species.

Going by your definition, Humans are the same as Neanderthals, because both can interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
Yet there is a clear difference.

Just as there is a difference between groups of people that branched out on different continents tens of thousands of years apart.
The fact that you can tell what continent someone is from just by looking at them proves that racial differences exist.
>>
>>994374
Species is different than race. No one denies we are the same species, but we are definitely different races. Just as dogs are all the same specie but different breeds exist. Out breeding doesn't make the gene pool healthier. It's harder for mixed people to find organ matches and bone marrow matches. Get out of here with your lies.
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>994918
>>995139
>>
>>995269
Maybe the organ thing is bullshit, and Race appears to be a human construct, but it's totally a thing that mixed people have a harder time finding bone marrow.

You can tell that people of different "races" tend to have certain characteristics compared to others, though. To deny that is simply silly. An Asian person looks different then an African person, who looks different than a Caucasian.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marrow-donors-rare-for-mixed-race-patients/
>>
>>994905
I see. You don't understand. It's okay to be retarded, son.
>>
>>995269
You would have to be a fucking retard to believe that race is just a social construct. That said, one's race should not have any bearing on anything. The human species has races, just like literally every other species on the planet.
>>
The high number of tandem repeats in canine DNA is what allows for such huge morphological differences between breeds, like a Chihuahua and a Great Dane.

Human DNA is not as flexible, so the morphological differences are limited to largely cosmetic things like hair, skin pigment and facial structure as well as a handful of medical conditions.
>>
I like how it just takes a Varg thread to turn half of the posters into mindless drones spouting their own facts on politics and science.
>>
>>995446
>haha wow look at all these retards with opinions.
>what? No haha I'm neutral and don't have strong opinions so I'm smart
>>
>>995326
The differences are far from limited to cosmetic factors. For example, organ donors and recipients have to be from the same race for kidneys or bone marrow transplants. There are differences in blood types, lactose tolerance, alcohol absorbtion, IQ, etc.
>>
File: 1480500000983.jpg (100KB, 990x658px) Image search: [Google]
1480500000983.jpg
100KB, 990x658px
>>991786
arsonist butthurt
>>
>>994068
t.sjwcuck
>>
>>988888
>>
>>991664
Based Varg
>>
>>995498
>I am entitled to run my mouth and act like everything I say is right without fear of being mocked
>>
>>991664
bump
>>
File: john_frank_stephens_a_l.jpg (57KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
john_frank_stephens_a_l.jpg
57KB, 928x523px
>>991786
>he's a Nazi sympathizer
>>
>>992225
I've never seen the guy before, couldn't care who he is bit from what I've gathered in this thread, he isn't doing it to be edgy.
There two kinds of white people
Those that want the disgusting shitskins out of their lands and those that are too afraid to say anything about it because they were taught to love every tom joe and muhammad in their public indoctrination.
>just go to the police
Quit supporting the retard corps. Be a a man and take care of your own problems. Strong communities make police obsolete, if you have someone invading your place, call your neighbor and then have them round up all the other neighbors and reap shit on the guy. If this happened regularly, there would be less crime. Which is more scary, an entire neighborhood of angry hardworking folk that want to protect their kin or a handful of guys that got bullied in school and are trying to prove themselves?
>>
>>999625
>frontier justice makes cops obsolete
>>
>>998970
Your reading comprehension ain't so good friend, try to read a book sometime.
>>
>>998970
Freedom of speech only protects you from the government. You fuckers need to realize that.
>>
>>992224
This dude looks cool, in a world of hair metal and absolutely horrendous 90s style. Pretty fuckin original too, that's why it's so iconic.

It's like the Matrix - it blew everyone's minds before leather trench coats were associated with autists and fedoras. Just because something is edgy now doesn't mean it wasn't innovative and of value at the time, hence its (underground) popularity
>>
I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
ITT: Bunch of men hung up over another man

Queers and steers on /out/
>>
>>992286
wb primitive tech guy?
>>
>>994374
>we shouldn't refer to different dogs as breeds, they are all the same species. 'breed' is a sociological construct
>>
>>999625
I diagnose severe autism and strong inferiority complex.
>>
he also talks about backpacking and trad skils. real cool guy great channel great fucking band if you are into black metal.
>>
>>992518
MGTOW is for beta retards anyways. I honestly agree with everything he said about them.
>>
basically most things he says are right but he murdered his former friend and is kind of a nazi so he must be an idiot
>>
>>1001205
This is a chan. All chans are /pol/ we wil NOT be contained.
>>
>>1003498
That would make sense, if I was a cop.
>>
>>991786
>blackbitchwithnastyhair.jpg
>>
>>1004804
/pol/is reddit though
>>
>>991786
Cuck
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.