[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1492049539087.png (80KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492049539087.png
80KB, 450x450px
Is it true that the mexicans will snatch you?

>want to hike along the amazon
>Blonde haired, blue eyed
>I hear that mexicans like to kidnap people of my physique and hold them for ransom in the Amazon

Is this true? can I go deep up in the Amazon or will I get kidnapped?
>>
>>991442
Totally true, Mexicans love to kidnap people from the Amazon.
>>
>>991442
>Sawyer Mini
yes there are lots of MEXICANS in the amazon.......
>>
Mexican here.

Yes, I live near the Amazon and I will kidnap anyone that looks diferent from me. Its in my blood, sorry.
>>
>>991442
Pfft. The Argentinians are much more scary there.
>>
tell them "me gustan tus mamas"
and they'll know you respect their mother and won't go trying to extract money from your family
on the flipside they may kill you then and there if they think you're a REAL asshole trying to suck up to them so you don't get kidnapped and shit
>>
>>991514
"Me gustan tus mamas" its plural, and since most of us only have one mother you have to say "me gusta tu mamá"
>>
>>991515
t. gringo trying to misrepresent the plurality of maternity
>>
>>991516
Well, the "mamas" are actually the breasts, so, Its going to be kind of akward to say that you respect their breast.
>>
>>991517
jesus christo
no me mames guey
no soy pendejo como tu
fue un chiste
>>
File: 1463455046054.jpg (45KB, 390x418px) Image search: [Google]
1463455046054.jpg
45KB, 390x418px
they'll probably do something more serious than deporting you OP
do whatever THE FUCK you want
>>
>>991518
>hace un "chiste"pendejo
>dice que no es pendejo
>>
>>991483
Amazonian here.
I have a list of phone numbers of Mexicans who told me to call them anytime gringos pass through.
We snatch them, put them in a cage, and the Mexibros pay top dollar.
Something about psychological and pain resistance research. Or maybe work camps.
>>
>>991614
Work camps - at least I can put it on my resume, right?

> so mr anon, it says here you were a kidnap victim but no actual LABOR experience?... Well, thanks for your time anyway...
>>
>>991442
There is such a thing as "Kidnap & Ransom Insurance". I suggest you look into it. They may also teach you stuff to help you avoid such a thing from happening and what to do should it happen.
>>
File: tmp_21942-cortez666727389.jpg (43KB, 368x461px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21942-cortez666727389.jpg
43KB, 368x461px
>>991879
>>991614
Amazon dude again...
Your insurance is worthless. We don't hold for ransom, we sell to Mexicans. Insurance companies always stop payment on the ransom checks. We've been through it.
The Mexibros always pay in cash or locoweed, and they don't want ransom either. They want flesh. And test subjects. For lampshades.
>>
>>991442

In South American, ransoming people is a multi-billion dollar industry.

Either buy K&R coverage, so the kidnappers will have to deal with a hard-nosed negotiator who knows the proper market price for various ransomed nationals. 99% chance you'll survive, because everyone involved will be an experienced professional, including the kidnappers.

Or don't, and they'll deal with your family instead. And they'll string them along for months, scamming them for more and more money, and you'll eventually end up dead.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.