[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me what kind of fungus this is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3834.jpg (1016KB, 2284x2251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3834.jpg
1016KB, 2284x2251px
Also should I try and prepare it for ingestion to have a delirious introspective experience?
>>
>>989622
Not worthwhile. You're probably just trying to be an edgelord anyway...

get some real magic mushrooms, don't waste your time with amanitas
>>
>>989622
Thats a toadstool. Toxic
>>
>>989622
Fly argaric
1 or 2 caps in the spring and summer will make you high
Too many (10+) will poison you
Boil them and you can eat as many as you want
>>
>>989638
You have to slice them very thinly and boil them until cooked fully then toss the water out. Don't just boil the mushrooms whole or partially chopped.
>>
>>989622
It's really no fun compared to the psilocybes. It's really hard on your liver too.
>>
>>989622
>>989622
Amanita muscaria, assuming you found it in North America the only experience you'll get is neausea and the shits. Besides you'd need a lot more of it and a bigger mushroom even if it was from Europe. Don't ruin /out/ with this stuff, Erwoid has a huge page all about this stuff, don't expect us to feed you it we without you doing at least twenty minutes of research first. That goes for anything.
>>
>>989671
>even if it was from Europe
Are they different in north America?
>>
>>989622
Yeah, there's not telling if that's even A. muscaria. There are a couple of amanitas that are pretty similar-looking. Some are just poisonous, some are even edible (e.g. A. Caesaria). There's not enough information to tell for absolutely certain from just that picture. That's the trouble with mushrooms.

Look, if you're looking to get high, there are better ways to go about it. I've never really heard anything good about eating fly agaric mushrooms, anyway. They're not the same as "magic mushrooms" containing psylocybin and/or psylocin at all. You're probably just going to get really sick if you eat that. Maybe you'll die. Probably not. Either way, just skip it.
>>
>>989706
Yeah and what we consider "Amanita muscaria" in N. America is actually a species complex. And I don't think they are simply delineated by the varieties (e.g.: var. alba, var. muscaria, var. formosa).

Molecular data is splitting up lots of species and genera these days, especially Amanita and boletes.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (1MB, 3021x3063px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
1MB, 3021x3063px
I live in New Zealand. I found it under a pine tree 2 days ago while I was going for a walk around the local forest.

Looked fairly interesting so I did some reading up on it and found out about it being used for hallucinogenic experiences.

I have dried it out over the past 2 days and the ground it up into a powder using a blender.

I have about a teaspoon of the powder and I have just started brewing it into a tea.

pic related
>>
>>990383
I would not recommend consuming A. muscaria, it's not a good idea. Dosage is extremely variable and side effects can be very bad.

Just stick to Psilocybe spp. if you want a hallucinogen, don't consume A. muscaria. Also, you better hope it's A. muscaria and not a different highly toxic species.
>>
>>990447
Too l8 m8
>>
Looks like what we russians call a muhomor.

Your babushka will say its poisnous.

But we all know it will get you high.
>>
>>990481
I live in the degenerate west and don't have a babushka, I have 2 dedushkas
>>
I am familiar with the norwegian amanitas and there are MANY different kinds. Some of them will outright kill you.

The one you want to find (the red one) still might kill you, but will probably just give you a shitty fever dream instead.

GGwp, go kill yourself with it I guess
>>
This thread is fucking retarded thats not even the fly agaric just get rid of it OP it is not an amanita or any kind of trippy shroom these anons are all idiots
>>
>>990477
idiot
>>
>>989638
these wont make you "high" and you wont have a fun insightful happy trip like you would with psilocybin. amanita muscaria are a deliriant, and a lot other amanitas are toxic. If you ate pic related you wouldnt have a good time, and you'd probably get sick.

if youre into mushrooms and psychodelics check out erowid, read up on whats called the PF tek. you can buy spores online legally in the US and with common household items and just a couple not so common items like brown rice flour and vermiculite(potting soil) you can grow magic mushrooms indoors. I did so successfully on my first attempt 2 years ago with about a weeks research and maybe 80 dollars in supplies, and I got a full oz of dried product in 6 weeks time. unlike weed you dont need ventilation or lights so its really easy
>>
>>991653
I've done properly prepared Muscaria. It was a fucking trip. It's not like regular schrooms, and it's certainly not for someone who's inexperienced, but it is amazing.
>>
File: atropa_belladonna_3.jpg (535KB, 1712x1368px) Image search: [Google]
atropa_belladonna_3.jpg
535KB, 1712x1368px
Gather these instead :^)
>>
>op
Did he died?
>>
>>991720
"Three to four fresh berries act as a psychoactive aphrodisiac, and three to ten berries are a hallucinogenic dose. The lethal dose for adults is ten to twenty berries"
>>
>>991720
squeeze thecontent of a berry into your eyes
its pretty trippy
but solonaceas are not for the timid so be carefull
>>
>>990836
this
the white "dots" should tesselate and be bumby if it were muscaria
not recommended
>>
>>989671
>don't expect us to feed you it we without you doing
I would not have been able to articulate that in a more effective manner, myself.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.