[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Bigfoot thread on /out/? I don't want to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_0803.jpg (67KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
67KB, 670x503px
Can we have a Bigfoot thread on /out/? I don't want to go to /x/ to ask.

Does anyone here believe in samsquanch?
>>
File: my feeling exactly.png (95KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
my feeling exactly.png
95KB, 219x230px
no, you have to go to /x/ with all the other imaginary bullshit, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>988676

How is it paranormal if it's an animal?

Then what's in the picture?
>>
File: meh.jpg (5KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
5KB, 272x185px
>>988679
if it's an animal take it to >>>/an/
>>
>>988683
This
>>988676
And this
OP is a giant homosexual
>>
File: pepsquatch.png (587KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
pepsquatch.png
587KB, 680x680px
Does anybody else find it weird how salty people get when you bring up Bigfoot?
>MUH GIGANTOPITHICUS THEY R REAL
>I AINT NEVER SEEN ONE THEY R FAKE
>MUH FOOTAGE THEY R REAL
>MUH FOSSILS THEY R FAKE
>NO U
>NO U
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My, what a wonderful board we've inhabited.
>>
>>988679
>what's in the picture

It's Patterson in a suit.
>>
>>988669
If it was real slmebody would have killed one by now
>>
>>988927
Who is this slimebody? He sounds pretty hardcore.
>>
>>988920

Not even Hollywood can recreate this during the time of the Patterson-gimmlen film was taken, they can produce accurate measurements of the figure and its gate is not like a man.
>>
>>988932
*gait
>>
>>988669
How many times do I have to tell people, it's all hoaxes that people like me pull off because we're bored?
>>
>>988955
Story?
>>
>>988956
When I was a teenager, I spent a lot of time in the woods, especially during the summer. I was getting all into some hippy crap about barefoot hiking and shit, too. So, there I was, walking around barefoot in northern Michigan, and I noticed that Oscoda County (where I was doing all of this) suddenly lead the state in bigfoot sightings. I should mention, I'm like 6'5", and I have really big feet.

So, I started doing more and more, leaving little "nests" and shit in the woods just to get people going. The town of Mio (the county seat) now has a bigfoot festival every year. At least my work brought in some tourism dollars.
>>
>>988960
Dang, what size of feet do you have? I go barefoot in the woods pretty often and nothing like that has ever happened to me. Either way, 8/10 good story bro.
>>
>>988965
14-16, depending on the brand. Usually, it's 15. That's not as big as people usually claim bigfoot's feet are, but big enough that people believe it, I guess.
>>
>>988969
Ah, okay. I'm hovering between 12 and 13, so I guess I'm not quite "bigfoot" sized yet.
>>
>>988970
They say that size 20 is what the real thing has. I'm pretty sure that somebody is faking those tracks too, though.
>>
>>988960
Looks like the famous Bigfoot sightings came from there in 1976. You were a teenager 1976?
>>
>>988979
It does make you wonder. I know that the tracks left by what/whoever was in the Patterson film showed different toe placement from track to track. They only cast a dozen or so prints because they only had so much plaster on them, then when they got back it had become such a popular tourist site that all the tracks had been trampled.
>>
>>988985
That would explain the "hippy crap"
>>
Have any experienced woodsmen here heard sounds you didn't recognize out in the bush?
>>
>>988985
I'm not claiming credit for Bigfoot being a widely-known phenomenon. I'm just claiming that most of the "Bigfoot sightings" in Oscoda County, MI in the early to mid 2000's were actually me. That spike in sightings caused the area to become known as Michigan's "Bigfoot capital," or some other tourist-friendly slogan, and also lead to Mio, a town in Oscoda County, starting an annual Bigfoot-themed festival.

Based on this experience of mine, and also things I've read by guys in England who faked crop circles, and other information about hoaxers the world over, I've started really doubting that a lot of this stuff could actually exist.

I mean, maybe, MAYBE somewhere way out west where nobody at all lives, there could be a huge creature that isn't known to science. But that creature sure as shit doesn't live anywhere in Michigan. Even the UP has too many people out in the woods. They would have found something better than my footprints, "nests" made out of grass, and the other crap I left for people to find. They would have a body of a dead Bigfoot by now, or at least a good photograph.

Bigfoot, however, is an exciting story. It's the kind of thing people want to believe, so they do. Bigfoot makes the world more exciting. When people see an old, blackened snag, they think it's a bear. When they see a bear, they think it's Bigfoot. The world is more exciting that way.

>>988987
There are ways you can get fake toes to wiggle around. You can do things like rig up wooden or plastic "bones" inside rubber toes, or even use real animal bones. If your dad had an old copy of Gray's Anatomy in the basement while you were growing up, you could even use string to make it move in realistic ways. I never went that far, but I thought about it.

>>989034
Sure, but I usually found out what they were, eventually. An example of that would be the saw-whet owl, which sounds really weird until you know its just an owl.
>>
I think it was Russia or Poland or somewhere around there, there were all these Bigfoot sightings. People were 100 percent confident they saw Bigfoot. Then they captured it and it turns out it was this woman , completely human, who suffered from the disorder where excess hair grows all over the body and face, and she was too embarrassed and shunned to live amongst people that she ran off and lived inna woods. So Bigfoot is probably just another antisocial ultraneckbeard who lives in the woods. And I don't see why mythical monsters like loch Ness are so much more interesting to people then things like the giant oar fish. Those things look like monsters just as much as depictions.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170410-222304.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170410-222304.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>988669
Got my very own squatchbro
>>
>>988927
Yup
>>
>>988920
It's Bob Heironimus. And not the old guy in the hat but the young Bob Heironimus in 1967.
>>
>>990226

Not even Hollywood movie studios could duplicate that in 1967 or even 2005 when they tried they just couldn't, the creature in the film doesn't walk like a human and can't, no form of technology availabile can accomplish what is shown on the Patterson film
>>
>>990234
He passed a lie detector. The "breasts" are the old football shoulder pad type of front plate that you lace up. When you turn the plate doesn't move as well and juts out.
>>
>>988917
Considering this is board for outdoor related topics and not cryptozoology, no, i don't find it weird that people get irritated with these dumb post.
Would you ask a question about a Husky riding mower on a forum dedicated to microwaves?
>>
>>990238
>Would you ask a question about a Husky riding mower on a forum dedicated to microwaves?
Would you ask about a creature that lives in the woods on an outdoors forum?
>>
>>990237

Known serial killers and liars can pass a lie detector test.

Look into it if you want I doubt you will but the film has been under serious scientific scrutiny

Dmitri Donskoy Who was head of biomechanics of the USSR attributes the film to show a real creature, why can't it be duplicated?

Bob himself couldn't recreate the tape how he said it was done in 2005 and with today's technology should be simple.
>>
>>990248
You got me.

How about would you ask a question about Husky riding mowers on a forum dedicated to Ryobi weedeaters?

Is that better?
>>
>>990234
Believe that if you want, but it's actually pretty easy. Most of the work is done by the blurry film and your imagination. The rest is accomplished with the costume, and with just being all hunched over and walking through the woods. The "they couldn't have done that" line is just wishful thinking that gets repeated because an "expert" said it once.
>>
>>990260
Honestly, it's more like asking about a Husky riding mower on a forum about landscaping.

Bigfoot, if he lives anywhere (which I obviously doubt), lives outdoors. All my hoaxes were done outdoors. All everyone else's hoaxes are done outdoors. Les Stroud goes hiking around looking for Bigfoot.
>>
>>990361
I can't argue with that.
Point goes to skunk ape.
>>
Doesn't matter what you think; they are out there. Spend a few years hanging out in the woods in Oregon or Washington and you'll believe. I didn't until I had some experiences.
>>
File: bigfoot-map.jpg (740KB, 1456x1068px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot-map.jpg
740KB, 1456x1068px
ITT: fagits who never spent the night in a wilderness;

never heard of native americans and their sightings & stories that go back to pre-columbian times
>>
File: bigfoot2.gif (300KB, 460x324px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot2.gif
300KB, 460x324px
>>990249
>Known serial killers and liars can pass a lie detector test.
And they fail more times than not.
>Look into it if you want I doubt you will but the film has been under serious scientific scrutiny
Scientific scrutiny as being fake. The Patterson film is a copy, where is the original?
>Dmitri Donskoy Who was head of biomechanics of the USSR attributes the film to show a real creature, why can't it be duplicated?
Wear a heavy suit on a rocky river bed and you walk different.
>Bob himself couldn't recreate the tape how he said it was done in 2005 and with today's technology should be simple.
Go get a picture of your parents or grandparents from 40 years ago. Ask them the name brand of the clothes they were wearing? Where they bought them? The description of the sales clerk? People forget things.
>>
>>990513
>if you spend time outside you'll see bigfood
kys
>>
>>990513
By that logic, Quetzalcoatl, elves, and le Nain Rouge are all real.
>>
>>990413
I'm still very skeptical, because people can easily turn nothing into something, especially a human-looking something in their minds. A huge percentage of our brains is devoted to interpreting things we see as being faces and human shapes, and a similarly-large part of our brain is devoted to trying to hear sounds as speech. This is why we can take two dots and a line and interpret it as a face showing emotion see? :) That looks nothing like a face, but you still interpret it as one.

Now, I will say that a huge ape-man stands a much greater chance of existing way out west where there's more wilderness, but even saying that, a problem arises. What about all those eastern sightings in places where no large primate could survive by foraging, and where there are so many people moving around all the time? It kind of seems like what's going on is people are just interpreting non-humanoid things as looking more human than they are. Add in intentional hoaxes, and what are you left with?

So, what I'm saying is, even if I saw something unexplained that looked bigfoot-ish, I'd still be skeptical. If somebody comes up with a body they stands up to examination, or several trustworthy people have substantial interaction with the thing, I'm willing to change my mind. As it stands, though, I really think it's fake.
>>
File: GW400H285.jpg (26KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
GW400H285.jpg
26KB, 400x285px
i live in the UP and im disturbed at how close to civilization me and my friends have heard/seen them. maybe less competition with bears for prey? I doubt any of you will believe me but the motherfuckers were living in the trails almost in the middle of town that BMXers and stoner kids use to get from one place to the other. I had my shit happen to me behind a daycare center practically two spits from the road. hey, I wouldnt have believed me either but if you live up here just think about getting a gun i guess.
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (68KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
68KB, 500x406px
>>988920

its even worse stabilized...
>>
whoops. forgot the sauce...

stabilized bigfoot

http://i.imgur.com/rFuelVu.gif
>>
>>991939
>>
Look assholes, anything that you 100% believe in is real.
>>
There are only 2 possibilities.

>Unlikely
They exist and in order to do so without providing any hard evidence they must enjoy a very high and natural longevity and are extremely intelligent, at least as clever as humans.

>Likely
They don't exist
>>
File: squatchy.gif (704KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
squatchy.gif
704KB, 500x400px
>>988669
I always liked Bigfoot more as an idea, you can get a good feel for how people will be in the woods based on their reaction to the idea of it.

>I'd try to get a picture and be famous for proving he's real

Excited maybe but not bright enough to realize the consequences of his actions. Probably a person who does or has the potential to love the outdoors but needs to learn more about how their actions affect it.

>I'd shoot it so that I'd be the first person to ever bag a Bigfoot

Unless he's charging us to tear us limb from limb you're an asshole. If it ain't trying to kill you and you aren't going to eat it leave it alone.

>I'd think it's cool, but I'd probably leave him alone and not tell anyone where I saw him.

A person who truly cares about the outdoors and realizes that if you ever did get proper proof that he's real every dipshit with a Polaroid would tear the forest looking for him and thered be a legion of poachers after him too. It's not even like you would get any extra protection, at least, not near enough to account for all the people that would be looking for it.

Watch the movie troll hunters, it's an awesome spin on the whole cryptid idea. It's about how Norway's natural resource department equivalent manages trolls and their efforts to keep people from finding out they're real. If Bigfoot were real, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find out the US government them to keep them safe.
>>
>>992043
>to find out the US government covered them up them to keep them safe.

Accidentally'd the sentence there
>>
File: bZiOhZH.gif (3MB, 509x395px) Image search: [Google]
bZiOhZH.gif
3MB, 509x395px
>>990515
Oh yeah , no human could ever walk like that.
Not in a million years.
>>
File: bubz.jpg (9KB, 304x164px) Image search: [Google]
bubz.jpg
9KB, 304x164px
>>988669
>samsquanch
>>
Bigfoot exists.

I have spent alot of time outdoors and have heard alot of things. But one winter i heard a bigfoot snapping trees in half. Hundreds of miles from bear country. Definetly not hogs. Multiple trees in about a minute on a calm night. And quick breaks so obvious powerbehind it. And loud as all fuck so these were atleast 6inch trees.

I was scared shitless. I wish i would have had the balls to investigate so i could tell you i saw one but i just held my gf and told her it was hogs, nothing to worry about. I have never heard anything like it before or since.

I am 100% convinced bigfoot exists.
>>
>>992275
I live deep innawoods, in December of 2010 we had major flooding throughout the region (floods are not a normal thing here). Part of my land was eroded and it created a sizeable depression on the south side of the property, maybe 200 square metres. Now any heavy rain and the spring melt fill the depression and create a temporary bog. All of the trees there, hundreds or thousands of them, are dead as can be due to the water but are still standing for the most part. Even larger ones can be pushed over easily since the cores and roots have rotted to nothing. My 6 year old daughter can walk through and push over 30' trees with no effort. Even a small breeze that can't be felt on the ground will knock down large branches and trees from up high. A buck or moose walking through trying to scrape sounds like a train because of all the falling timber.
>>
>>992290
Ok. Great story. I have heard falling timber. I know what falling branches aound like. I know what a rooted tree falling sounds like. I know the eerie sound of one tree giving way under the weight of another tree. This was live trees being snapped in half.

When this happened i was in my mid 20s and had spent about half my life in the woods. I am now almost 40 and still have spent about half deep in the woods. I am not stupid or making this up. Something was out there snapping trees in half.
>>
File: oasfligh.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
oasfligh.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>991226
>Quetzalcoatl
>>
>>992294
I believe you, but isn't it much more likely that it's an errant bear, moose, caribou, etc, that's wandered far from its normal home range rather than a cryptid? There's a single panther in the USA, a few hundred miles from its normal home range in Mexico, occasionally animals wander very far for no apparent reason. Couldn't it have just been another person fucking about?
>>
>>990513
Look at that map. As you get into states and parts of provinces that have less urbanisation and more rural communities sighting drop dramatically. It's a bunch of city folk mistaking bears for bigfeet, people who actually live /out/ know better.
>>
>>990513
>fagits who never spent the night in a wilderness;

I live in the wilderness and I've never seen or heard shit other than the animals that are known to be here.
>>
>>992732

Here in Oz, we have our own bigfeet ("Yowie")

I remember some morons camping that took a video of a "Yowie" growling at them and them fucking off. And them posting it as proof of a Yowie encounter.

It was a koala growling at them.
>>
>>992810
Drop bear for sure
>>
>>992721
It dedinitely wasn't another person. The only other POSSIBLE explanation is a black bear 300 miles from its range during hibernation season.

Bro i qmwent through it all in my mind a thousand times. And i have never even seen a bear within 500 miles of this.

I live in the woods. I can explain almost any sound. This was alien and explosively powerful.
>>
>>992845

Really, most people don't even know what the KNOWN critters sound like and how they behave all over the world due to urbanization.

They go onto a path and a koala bear tells them to fuck off, and they immediately assume bigfoot.

I've lived in "supposed prime" Yowie territory for 1/2 my life now, where people make numerous spottings, and I've see nothing. I know the woods like my own backyard (because said woods run into the state park where the sightings take place).
>>
Oh, he's real alright.
Motherfucker took my Jack Link's™ beef jerky.
>>
>>991939
Hmm... that's an interesting statement. Do people often start believing in this stuff just because they want to?
>>
>>992275
>not suitable habitat for a large omnivore

Then how the fuck is a bigfoot supposed to live there?

>>992294

Have you ever seen a tree snapped in half? I mean, watched it happen? What I'm asking is, how do you know what sound it is you're hearing? What evidence do you have that the sound you heard was that of trees snapping in half? No offense, but it kind of sounds like you assumed that the sound you heard was snapping trees.

>>992721
>another person fucking about?

Bingo! This is the cause of many things that people wouldn't even think. Sometimes, we think we're a lot farther away from other people than we really are. They did a study back in the early 2000's that demonstrated that man-made noises are found even at the North Pole and very deep in the Amazon, as well as everywhere else on the planet.

>>992901
I remember once hearing my uncles arguing about whether bears live in Michigan's Lower Peninsula, or if they just sell bear-themed crap to tourists. One uncle swore up and down that he's never seen any evidence of bears, no matter how much time he spent in the woods. My grandma finally told him that she found bear tracks and bear shit behind her garage (in the LP) not too long before. It can be there without you seeing it.

Now, you're going to say, "Oh! But the same could be true for Bigfoot!" Well, the trouble with that is, there were there people who had seen bears in the LP (me, my one uncle, and my grandma) to the one who hadn't seen a bear in the LP. The DNR etc. all have advice for dealing with bears in Michigan. Bigfoot doesn't have any of that going for him. Rather than being just a case of some people not seeing a particular type of animal in a given area, bigfoot has the problem of MOST people not seeing any evidence in the supposed range of the wild bigfoot.

So, the question is, which is more likely: a huge animal that is completely unknown to science, or a common animal being in a slightly unexpected place?
>>
>>993260
>Have you ever seen a tree snapped in half?
Ok that is a fair criticism. But i have snapped many branches over my life. I am assuming the source but i am adamant it was a sound i have never heard before and powerful.

I kick myself to this day that i never investigated but as soon as day broke i packed up camp and noped the fuck out.
>>
>>992275
carry a gun and a night vision monocular you hippy
>>
>>993265
I'll admit that if it really did turn out to be a 7-foot-tall ape with aggressive tendencies, maybe you made the right choice by staying away.

Could it have been ice breaking up on an river or something? That can make some huge snapping noises. Or, conversely, could there have been enough snow and ice to break trees?
>>
>>992294
The only reason you believe it so much is because you're stupid and have deluded yourself.
What is more likely? A person being dumbass in the woods or "Muh Legendary Beast of which I have no evidence!"?
>>
>>993439
Nopenearest creek was a quarter mile away and it wasnt creek freezing temps.

I went over this a million times in my mind. I am convinced it was a bigfoot that was mad we didnt have sex like we did the night before

So yea i don't have definitive proof. But i am 100% certain.
>>
>>993484
Why do you idiots presume i am some faggot that never camped? I have spent about half my life outdoors. I only heard this once but it convinced me.
>>
File: American_Black_bear_map[1].png (95KB, 515x599px) Image search: [Google]
American_Black_bear_map[1].png
95KB, 515x599px
>>992732
>bears
uh, nice try goober
>>
>>993493
"I spent muh life outdoors!" doesn't mean shit. People who have dedicated their entire lives to various things have been proven incorrect about aspects of them. Experts are actually sometimes wrong, you fucking idiot. I bet you think fucking sewer fairies swab the shit from your toilet every night.
>>
>>993497
Hey bro. Im not calling you names. Ok you think im delusional whatever. I am convinced about what i heard.

I would have never beleived before that night.
>>
>>993502
If it takes one night of some sounds you weren't familiar with to change your opinion THAT much, you are weak willed and dumb.
What proof did you have besides "scary tree snapping in the night"? I know people who swear up in forested areas they had heard demons screeching in the night and shit. I loaded up fox calls and suddenly they realized thats what they had heard.

All I'm saying is to stop jumping to the absurd conclusion that it was some legendary creature of which millions have sought and never found. It's most likely something very, very mundane. If I claimed to KNOW the source of something and claim to believe in something that I have nothing to back, I would absolutely expect people to think I'm delusional.
>>
>>993510
Because i have heard foxes. And i have heard turkeys. A d i have heard bears.

Am i a moron? Definitely. Am ia pansy bitch? No doubt. But i am quite familiar with woodland sounds.

I don't care if you beleive me. But if you ever get convinced yourself i hope you post about it.
>>
File: IMG_5081.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5081.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>992294
I see snapped trees all the time. They get snow load or it's windy and they break, I just took this today. Funny thing is that if a Bigfoot grabbed a small tree and snapped it in half the first thing I would do is look the tree over for Bigfoot hair where the hairy hand was. Nobody ever does this. Wanna know why?
>>
File: DSCN1723 (2).jpg (1MB, 2159x929px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1723 (2).jpg
1MB, 2159x929px
>>993533
guess I could have resized that.
>>
File: Nain Rouge.jpg (27KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
Nain Rouge.jpg
27KB, 450x299px
>>991226
> By that logic, Quetzalcoatl, elves,

Yeah, those are bullshit.

> and le Nain Rouge are all real.

Hold on now!
>>
File: bigfoot gigantopithecus.jpg (64KB, 400x588px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot gigantopithecus.jpg
64KB, 400x588px
>>988669

Bigfoot can’t be real, as there is no way an 8’ tall 500lb species of primate could maintain a viable breeding population without ever being discovered.
>>
>>993533
But i have heard trees snap from snsow load and wind.

I don't care that you dont beleive me and are making up situations that younthink maybe im just so stupid or new that i didn't think about. Nigger i lived this and have thought it through every possible way twice.

Nigfoot exists.
>>
>>994219
Giant pandas were discovered in the 60s.
>>
>>994367
In remote areas. Before the invention of camera phones.

Seriously, like 20 years ago I would've been much more open to something like bigfoot existing but with technology the past decade or two and infrared trail cams and people using FLIR to try and find it, there's no way the thing exists like that.

If there is any truth behind the sightings, it will be something wayyy beyond our understanding and closer to the ancient alien bigfoot theory or a crazy supernatural event.
>>
>>994367
>Giant pandas were discovered in the 60s.
By Europeans.
Who heard about them from the Chinese guys already living there.
By showing the Europeans skulls and furs.
Of an animal they had been taking skulls and furs from on occasion for over 2,000 years.
>>
>>994595
Also,
>60s
1860s.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.