[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If civilization collapsed, how would I go about domesticating horses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: C7FseY6V0AAqwM5.jpg (57KB, 1100x765px) Image search: [Google]
C7FseY6V0AAqwM5.jpg
57KB, 1100x765px
If civilization collapsed, how would I go about domesticating horses?
>>
>>985664
>This thread again

Look it's your life, just use a fucking condom, ok?
>>
>>985688
Didn't intend to fuck them. And this is my first visit to the board. I need horses for medicinal reasons
>>
>>985785
>medicinal reasons
>surviving the SHTF possibility
You know how many diabetics and other people would be dead within a week just from not getting their daily meds? That seriously has to be at least 10% of the world population.
>>
>>985789
Yes but I'm not a diabetic. I just need horses within like a year
>>
>>985795
Do you have a glue dependency?
>>
>>985664
Horses were domesticated millennia ago via selective breeding.
>>
>>985812
>SHTF
>Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
>>
>>985785
>this is my first visit to the board
and you started a thread?
Who the fuck are you?
Lurk more asshole
Learn the board culture before embarrassing yourself with a shit thread like this
>>
>>985812
I don't produce growth hormone but you can extract it from the urine of a pregnant mare
>>
>>985824
What happens if you stop growing? I'm confused.
Domesticating horses would be doable I'd imagine. I don't want to speak out my ass but look into how the Indians did it. Read up on plains tribes and their techniques.
>>
>>985830
Well I mean test and estrogen.
And if you don't have either your bones go really funky
>>
>>985832
Have you considered the fact that someone with a genetic disease probably shouldn't be one of the few people who's DNA is used as the foundation of humanity's future? Let alone someone who starts threads without lurking first?

>Thousand of years from now, every single human being will sucking horse vag and screaming questions already answered at the last council meeting.
>>
>>985891
Not too obsessed with reproducing, just kinda wanna live my life through
>>
holy kek
>>
>>985898
There's nothing wrong with that, but in the very off-chance that something major were to happen, there probably wouldn't be much to feed horses with anyway.

My recommendation would be to not worry about that, and just focus on making as much of your life as you can. We all die someday, you should choose to live great, not long.
>>
wow shit thread
>>
>>985970
Wow, shit post.
>>
>>985942
/thread
>>
>>985789

I have a vegan friend who lives off 10 or so pills a day and is allergic to many foods. She'll dead within the week.
My sister and a bunch of other friends have asthma so will probably die when they either have an asthma attack or get chased by a predator or human gang.

Without my oxytetracycline tablets I will likely get horrendous acne again and any surviving girl I meet will not want to repopulate the Earth with me. I will probably get infections on my face too.
>>
>>985664
>wait till the season comes when foals are born
> kill mom take baby
> feed it milk from easter to catch animals like goats
> have it grow up with people

or
> build big fenced in area
> lure them in with food the like and you have a lot of like apples
> feed them and make the used to you
> tame the next generation

also this >>985942
>>
File: 12381581285.jpg (13KB, 250x288px) Image search: [Google]
12381581285.jpg
13KB, 250x288px
>>985824
>SHTF
>''better start drinking horse piss''
>>
File: 1490968783927.jpg (53KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1490968783927.jpg
53KB, 324x291px
>>985824

Aaaand we're back to horse rape.

The circle is complete.
>>
>>986018
>lethal acne

Damn dude, kys.
>>
>>985818
Do something about nigger
>>
>>986049
It's not lethal, it would just be an impairment.
>>
>>985891
Kek
>>
>>986018
>have asthma
Mullein cigarettes. I know, it's counter-intuitive, but mullein contains an asthmatic reducer and smoking is the fastest delivery method.

>horrendous acne
That'll probably fix itself once you're living off of meat and vegetables instead of cheetos and tendies. In the mean time, sleep with a clean towel over your pillow, change it every couple days.
>>
>>985688
This made me lol
>>
>>985785
Do you know what medicinal means?
>>
>>985664
The story I've heard about breaking wild horses from a crusty old family friend is
>Capture a wild horse in a pen
>don't let it eat or drink for 24+ hours, however long it takes for it to be too weak to throw you
>sit on its back, then let it out to where water is, ride it around a bit while it recovers
>repeat a few times if necessary
Not the friendliest method, but it sounds like it would be effective.
>>
>>986368
do you? how is extracting a chemical that you need to survive not medicinal?
>>986038
does drinking cowmilk also count as rape in your opinion?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.