[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaibab, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1328.jpg (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.jpg
32KB, 320x240px
I'm going to visit Kaibab National Forest in Arizona this summer along with Grand Canyon and maybe Monument Valley. Can anyone recommend any good hikes/other interesting places to visit in those areas? I've never been.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (126KB, 1041x1066px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
126KB, 1041x1066px
>>
File: 1463478848802.jpg (25KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463478848802.jpg
25KB, 240x300px
>>984138
>>
File: 1466963934655.jpg (23KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
1466963934655.jpg
23KB, 250x223px
havasupai falls
>>
remove kaibab....oh, wrong section.......
>>
The Wave
>>
>>985747
nigga that shits on prairie-nigger land, good luck getting a permit.
>>
>>985777
From what I've heard it's always busy as fuck now that it got popular from people posting about it on Facebook and shit. So that suck but is still beautiful
>>
>>986154
Did it in a nine person group last Nov.
>>
>>986154
yeah im even from AZ and havent been able to hike it cause its a meme now and is overrun with normies. My schedule isnt flexible so I havent been able to ever get a permit. Prairie fags man...

if your not a fat fuck you can hike bright angel down and back in a day with no permit or anything, just go to the GC and do that.
>>
>>984135
REMOVE KAIBAB
DEUS VULT

Reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>986575
You know, it'd be polite of you to hide your power level on a board that isn't yours.
>>
>>986582
Sorry, I got triggered.
/pol/ is being gay right now so I came here
>>
>>986584
>implying /pol/ has ever been remotely tolerable
Or is it just being extra terrible? If it is, good call on taking shelter here. That much /pol/ could be lethal.
>>
North rim GC > South Rim, worth it just for the drive and remoteness.

If around Flagstaff, climb the mountain and check out the observatory. Consider swinging down Oak Creek Canyon to Sedona, fishing and swimming is nice along the way, with awesome hikes once you're down.

If around Page, cliff dive Lake Powell, explore on a kayak or canoe, check out Antelope Canyon.
>>
File: dirt.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
dirt.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>986584
>>986575
go back to /pol/ and kill yourself you inbred shit stain
>>
>>984135
Stellar choice, Anon!

Groceries and gas are hideously expensive so bring lots! North Rim has all the awesome sites and sights that the South Rim with 1/10th the people.

Camp out in the Kaibab and travel into the North Rim for a shower and to do laundry. Stop on the way in at the Ranger station just off the highway for a wood cutting permit. Kaibab and North Rim have the same entrance road and the sole gas station outside both is located there. Cutting firewood to sell to campers at the campground in the National Park can totally pay for your trip.

Stellar choice and if it is too hot, Zion NP and Bryce Canyon NP are only three hours away.
>>
>>989022
Did they shit in your vage m8?
>>
>>984135
Jim, that you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.