[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 person tent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20160811_151959.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160811_151959.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Looking for a good one person tent. I was hoping you guys could give me some recommendations
>>
>>983443
You from Australia, mate?
>>
>>983443
I am also looking for a one man tent and would appreciate recommendations. Looking to be quite frugal so sub €200.

I've seen two that look alright, the Coleman Aravis 1 and the Jack Wolfskin Gossamer 1. Do any of you guys have any experience with either of these?

Links:
https://www.jack-wolfskin.com/3000433-4130.html
https://www.decathlon.se/talt-vandring-1-pers-aravis-id_8360776.html
>>
>>985240
There is a larger (longer) version of the Gossamer, which makes more sense, as you get a vestibule.

These guys make almost undestructibe tents: http://tents.marabut.com/ but you have to pay for it.
>>
>>983443
so it's really true what they say about australia
>>
>>983452

Lmao, underrated
>>
>>983443
Alps Mountaineering Lynx 1
Good quality tent for short money. Mine has lasted me quite a while, and it's very easy to set up.
>>
Been using the Copper Spur UL 1 tent lately and I'm pretty happy with it. A little heavier than tarp tent but I don't like hiking with poles and the free standing part of the tent helps with some of the areas I camp in.
>>
What country are you in and what's your budget?
>>
>>987649
australia
>>
>>983443

God damn Australian's, always finding ways to defy gravity.
>>
>>987744

Double dubs and kek.
>>
File: $1,000 Wedge Tent by Filson.jpg (65KB, 758x758px) Image search: [Google]
$1,000 Wedge Tent by Filson.jpg
65KB, 758x758px
>>983443
A mansion is in some senses a tent that's just really expensive and difficult to carry. A plastic bag is similar in an inverse way. I'm so glad didn't include any sort of specs, requirements, or price tag because that makes this super easy.

I think you should get a tex-sport scout. It's $30 and you can sleep in it a few times and figure out what you want in a tent. Or sleep in it a few times and realize you don't need anything more. I personally use a blue fuckin' tarp and a bug helmet/jacket I picked up for 50cents a piece at a garage sale if it's necessary.
>>
>1 man tents
why, when you can get a sub-4 lb 2-man for under $200, and have all the extra room when you're solo and the flexibility to bring another person if you want?
>>
>>987981
>>
>>987981
This

You'll sleep much more comfortably with more room for your equipment for only 1 lbs more to carry
>>
Zpacks solplex. 15 ounces
>>
>>988847
>>
>>988849
15 ounces
>>
>>987984
>only 1 lbs more
but thats 454 grams. fuck. no.
>>
>>988851
Is your spine made of cardboard? It's a fucking pound
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.