[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European summer meetup - 2nd try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: 14443338026351.png (573KB, 1330x1018px) Image search: [Google]
14443338026351.png
573KB, 1330x1018px
So the title it's self explaining, would any of you euro cunts be up to it? Anons who just lurk and are newbies to /out/ would be welcome too.
>>
>>983131
No, sorry I live in America.
>>
Huh? Interesting. A European Summer Camp, courtesy of some AUTIST on /out/. Fascinating, truly.
Now, what would you be doing on such an expedition? Hanging out, I suppose? Chilling by the fire with your new buddies? Banging each other in the tents? Packing and leaving after the crippling awkwardness gets too much due to the autism found in 4chan and then cursing yourself for even thinking up this stupid idea in the first place?
>>
>>983139
where you at, anon?

>>983190
Just camping for a couple days with like minded people. Maybe doing some trails.

Get your other retarded bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>983200
Alright, that sounds neat. Where about do you have in mind?
>>
>>983202
Some scandi country would be the ideal but for logistics and somewhat friendlier prices maybe France/Spain/Italy. But I'm open to suggestions, if lets say four or five anons wanted for real go to Carpathians I would be ok with it too.
>>
File: 13ff585a359d1926[1].jpg (4MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
13ff585a359d1926[1].jpg
4MB, 2560x1920px
alps anon reporting in
>>
>>983131
just go to woodstock festival in poland, its free and idk about bands, but i know there will be Amon amarath and Trivium, but best shots arent known yet, its free to place tent cheap food and cool ppl
>>
>>983222
salü, gasch oft go wandere?
>>
>>983249
I don't know about pole bands however east Europe could be the best thing: cheaper than west/north , wilder, maybe more gals
>>
>>983211
Spain is and southern countries are good for locations and prices but its illegal to free camp set up fires etc.

Try a country in blue.
>>
File: 02122010(004).jpg (287KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
02122010(004).jpg
287KB, 1600x1200px
>>983255
jo, meischtens im Ländle
>>
>>983255
wilsch amol mitgo?
>>
>>983200
Sweden
>>
French here, illegal to set up free camps fires during summer. There also are firefighter patrols checking alongside rivers at night.
>>
any belgian here for a meeting ?
>>
>>983200
>Just camping for a couple days with like minded people. Maybe doing some trails.
What on earth makes you think we are like minded just because we like to go out?
Are you 12?
This is Urop, we have been killing each other for thousands of years.
I don't even like half the people in my own country.
No offence, but it's a stupid idea only an idealistic child would come up with.
Going through entire continent to meet complete strangers from an autistic image board....
>>
File: 1490894698280.png (473KB, 1142x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490894698280.png
473KB, 1142x900px
>>983971
>This is Urop, we have been killing each other for thousands of years.

And fucking what if we have? Have you not seen the shithole that is our homeland now? Maybe we should unite instead and remove the shit from our lands.
>>
>>983961
>>983971
Same french guy.
Recently went to Sweden to meet kinda strangers on a trip to a cabin in the middle of the woods.
Never met them before, only talked a few times on discord.
Nothing happened to me, didnt get raped nor drugged.
Sometimes you just gotta trust.
>>
>>983971
You sound like a pussy who hates life. Nobody is forcing you to join. Keep hating on your European brothers and sucking them sweet third worlders.
>>
>>983978
Give back Northern Ireland, you cunt!
>>
>>983131
Live in Denmark, I'd go about, a radius from Switzerland to Denmark around, geographically
>>
>>983971
Only certain kinds of people meet at 4chan, you probably have a lot more in common, the you realize.
>>
>>983131
What'd you have in mind?
>>
going to a meetup based on people from 4chan, what could go wrong?
>>
>>984724
Probably nothing. I met several times with people from more dubious forums than 4chan. Always a pleasant experience.
>>
>>983211
Spanianon here, it is illegal, but if you go to the most depopulated woodsy areas nobody gives a fuck. As for fires, up north where it's not as dry you could make a tiny one or make a dakota fire hole.

Also I would be up for it yeah. Bit of a newbie to /out/, but I've been camping and an outdoors person for a few years anyway
>>
>>983694
add in Slovakia
>>
>>984039
Give back southern Ireland you cunt
>>
>>984724
I'll bake some brownies for us.
>>
>>986685
can't fool me with your brownies you monster !!!
>>
>>983970
yeah waddup
>>
>>986685
that's still cannibalism even if they are niggers
>>
>>983190
Kek
>>
>>983971
Its because hes from sweden. He thinks everybody is nice. Probably will even take his girlfriend to share with him to such a meetup.
>>
>>983131
Where in scandinavia or the East-bloc should it be made?
>>
>>983211
Poland for cheap booze and getting mauled by wolves and boars?
>>
>>983255
Kannste orn'nlisches Deutsch red'n?
>>
If it would be in Sweden, Norway or Finland I wound be interested
>>
>>983694
I live in Spain and it's different in each region (comunidad autonoma) I'm from Aragon and here as a general rule wild camping is prohibited but you can actually camp if you are over 1500m and far enough from a village and are call the Guardia Civil to make them know that you are there in case anything happens.

Basically if you are in a small group you are able to camp if you are not near a village or city and as long as you inform the Guardia Civil.

I was a summer camp counselor a few years ago, camping for juvenile activities is allowed everywhere as long as you inform the guardia civil. They are also very bros about everything. It's also not unusual to find military groups roaming the Pyrenees in Aragon since the Boina Verdes (Green berets) are from Jaca and train all around the pyreness.
>>
>>986650
čau
>>
>>990965
Chönne scho...

Gang dä summer mal uf de Flüela, wandere, zälte und fische. Öpper debi?
>>
>>991636
Cool to see another Spaniard here
>>
>>984091
This actually. Hung out with a bunch of people from /vg/. Always had a blast. Still hang out with some and play vidya from time to time
>>
>>986685
kek
>>
>>983131
France. Somewhere like the Vosges mountains. Easy for everyone to get to, good /out/
>>
I would be in after my trip through scotland and iceland. Anyone else from the Netherlands? Spain sounds good.
>>
Up
>>
>>995104
The Vosges are quite crowded for a mountain range tbf, the Jura is better in that aspect
>>
File: 5.jpg (8KB, 186x180px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
8KB, 186x180px
>>983186
>No, sorry I live in America.
thanks for tze info. this is EU THREAD!
>>
>>983971
Keked hard at you
>>
>>995029
It seems there's three of us. Nice!
>>
Lets go to Scotland. I can carpool.
>>
>>983971
How new are you? /o/ had Super Euro Meet where they travelled across Europe on motorbikes and they also have regular car meets, /out/ had a UK meet in Dartmoor a few years ago. Loads of other boards have had successful meetups. The only dodgy thing I've heard of in nearly a decade is the /k/ meet where some anon ejaculated into homemade brownies he took for everyone.
>>
File: beingfuckedinthearsewasgreat.png (16KB, 351x332px) Image search: [Google]
beingfuckedinthearsewasgreat.png
16KB, 351x332px
>>983131
UK anon here. I'd be up for meeting, especially in a Scandi country. Any dates been thrown around yet? I know for sure I am free for two weeks in August. Other than that it's work depending.
>>
>>999330
make it four
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.