[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need help identifying something, /out/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (112KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 1300x1300px
today i was walking in the woods near my house and came across a weird chestnut looking thing under a fallen tree. i went to tap it with my foot and as soon as i touched it it fell apart into brown dust or sand. i'm sure it's some type of spore or something. location is central ontario, canada
>>
>>981290
Its a chestnut that got really damp and rotted. Are you 8?
>>
>>981294
forgot to mention it had a diameter of like 2 feet and was half buried. the powdery stuff inside was completely dry.
>>
You think that's wierd?

I went out to the hazel wood,
Because a fire was in my head,
And cut and peeled a hazel wand,
And hooked a berry to a thread;
And when white moths were on the wing,
And moth-like stars were flickering out,
I dropped the berry in a stream
And caught a little silver trout.
When I had laid it on the floor
I went to blow the fire a-flame,
But something rustled on the floor,
And someone called me by my name:
It had become a glimmering girl
With apple blossom in her hair
Who called me by my name and ran
And faded through the brightening air.
Though I am old with wandering
Through hollow lands and hilly lands,
I will find out where she has gone,
And kiss her lips and take her hands;
And walk among long dappled grass,
And pluck till time and times are done,
The silver apples of the moon,
The golden apples of the sun.
>>
File: 20170324_225414.png (435KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
20170324_225414.png
435KB, 480x540px
>>981310
I still seek her.

Are you /out/ there, my glimmering girl?
>>
>>981298
Ok well that changes things. Probably a mushroom but without a pic i would have no chance of identifying it.
>>
>>981290
Giant puffball mushroom (Calvatia gigantea)
>>
>>981321
thanks anon, that's exactly what it was
>>
A activated almond.
>>
>>981290
Oh, no, OP. You've hit an invasive Tanzanian chestnut spore pod. Hope you didn't breathe any of that shit in. If you might have, you need to get to an ER right away. Not much they can do, but you should at least ask for "palliative care" and they may be able to provide.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.