[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever seen a wild monkey in Washington State? I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5018.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5018.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Has anyone ever seen a wild monkey in Washington State?

I was hiking on a trail today and was about 3 miles in. The trail isn't very popular and is no where near any houses or city, I have to drive about 25 miles to get to the trail head. So I see this thing kinda swing from a tree out of the corner of my eye. I get my camera/iphone out and take a pic and about a second later it swung away and I didn't see where it went. It was white with a black face. I'm kinda pissed at the crap quality of the pic but hopefully people can make it out. It couldn't have been that big but I'm guessing it may have been 2 1/2 to 3 feet high.
>>
File: monkey.jpg (54KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
54KB, 500x524px
I had a side view of it and I think it saw me or it could have saw me earlier and was checking me out. There was also snow on the ground and this thing was white.
>>
I googled white monkeys and a picture of a gibbon came up. If you ignore the black monkey this is what it looked like, it had a black face. It also was almost in the exact same posture, as seen by me looking up at it, as this monkey is pictured. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Gibbon. It was real fast in the trees though.
>>
Back in my grandma's day they had a circus train car derail and let loose about 20 monkeys. I can't remember if oragutang or those smaller ones, anyway, people claimed to see them for about 4-5 years after but after that nothing. We figured they'd starved or froze, this was in Louisiana btw, near Arkansas. I mean it happens, people have pet monnkeys that get loose, but they usually end up dying soon after or at least not mating. I couldn't see shit in that picture though OP.
>>
>>978862
Wa state fag here. Where was this trail? Nearby city?
>>
>>978862

U sure it was a monkey? It could have been Tyrone
>>
>>978862
also WA-fag, name the trail and I'll go check it out

pic related kinda fits your description and also lives in cold conifer forests in china, so could... probably survive here? [spoiler]and also looks like michael jackson[/spoiler]
>>
File: squatchy.gif (704KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
squatchy.gif
704KB, 500x400px
>>978862
It's clearly a baby bigfoot. Nothing else is that blurry on camera.
>>
Go ask /pol/ and report back.
We'll wait.
>>
>>979322
Anthro/pol/ogist here,

Def the tree-dwelling lower west side basketball ape.
>>
>>978862
You sure it wasn't a northern flying squirrel?
>>
>>979060
At first when I saw it I thought it might be an owl, I saw it through the corner of my eye first. Then I noticed arms and legs, didn't really see a tail though. But then when it took off it sort of jumped off that branch then reached back and grabbed it and swung over to another tree and ran and swung. I'm off work tomorrow so I'm going to look again. Also not sure what a monkey would eat in a forest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.