[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Treasure Hunting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Forrest Fenn Treasure.jpg (75KB, 620x634px) Image search: [Google]
Forrest Fenn Treasure.jpg
75KB, 620x634px
Anyone go treasure hunting or interested in treasure hunting? Thinking about going after pic related.
>>
>>978806
that's nothing. I've spent years diving Lake Superior looking for out of place artifacts and rocks
>>
Pic related is a 12th century bronze chest containing over 2 million in gold. there are only a few clues to go off of contained in a very vague poem. the only other clues are that it's north of santa fe NM and within the US rocky mountains.
>>
>>978856
It's located exactly opposite of where it should be. It always is.
>>
When I was a kid I was determined to find the Oak Island treasure. These days I just pick up trash I find on the trail. :(
>>
>>978806
I'm pretty sure I know where that is, but the specific location eludes me. Haven't checked my idea out yet, I'll try to get in there this summer.
>>
>>979038
Where do you think it is?
I live within 20 miles of it but dont know the exact location.
Perhaps we could pool our efforts and I could check after work.
>>
>>978827
Any chance you'd like to show a fellow michigander how it's done?
>>
I'm thinking about hunting the Forrest Fenn treasure someday. That sounds like a ton of fun.
>>
>>978827
If your in michigan that's very illegal without a permit
>>
>>978806
I've been trying to search for a lot of things.

Rare gems and rocks and gold found naturally, lost items, confederate gold, stolen money, at my most morbid I've attemped to find missing people for the reward money
>>
>>979374
only if you take stuff.
>>
>>979255
Colorado. I live close to where I want to check, I just need some snow to melt.
>>
>>978806
Been wanting to go panning for over a year now, aside from that I love the concept of a treasure hunt.

Those classic unsolved mysteries episodes about lost gold and fortunes is soo damn appealing and /out/ as fuck.
>>
fenn seems like a common huckster. there's really no indication he hid anything, and he capitalizes on this by selling his shitty autobiographies (i think he has 3 or 4 now) for like 60 bucks a pop. he claims he donates the proceeds to a local library, but there's no way to validate that claim and we just have to trust this old man.
all that being said, how is there not a team of hyper autists from 4chan already cracking the code? I live 30 minutes from Sante Fe, so I'd be down to go wherever someone thinks the treasure might be and split the booty
>>
>>979262
Its not in coorado but its very close by.
"Home of brown " means trout not bears.
>>
>>979002
So on the other side of the world?
>>
>>980686
I'm going to spend some time looking around yellowstone
>>
>>979374
fuck the police
>>
>>979374
solution

go looking but take nothing until you find something of value

THEN you get a permit and take it
>>
>>983638
I just tell the feds I lost my keys and I'm looking for them. No harm no foul.
>>
>>983642
feds will want to see your key permit
>>
>>983660
They hand those out after penis inspection days, so I'm sure he has his.
>>
>>983660
can i renew that when i take the renewal test for my tv license? i've been studying for that and i think i'll be ready to take it in a few weeks
>>
>>985825
I'm not sure you have to check with the authority but I think you must have a type 1 clean internet history and pass mandatory penis inspection as well

>>984333
Just passed my penis inspection, almost got a boner to the naked women they showed me but I was able to keep it down and then bring it back up when they showed naked men

thank god clinton is president
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.