[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, every day I'm getting more and more sick of this society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: candlewood-glass-house-1[1].jpg (343KB, 765x515px) Image search: [Google]
candlewood-glass-house-1[1].jpg
343KB, 765x515px
Okay, every day I'm getting more and more sick of this society bullshit. Everything is going to hell and I love the woods. Can you guys give me some comprehensive advice on buying some forest land and getting started for living innawoods? What things should I keep in mind when looking for some innawoods land to aquire?
>>
Weve been building a large tipi on the edge of our forest and the best building material to build up the walls after the wooden frame was a mixture of mud and straw mixed with a bit of water. holds it together really nicely and keeps it warm in the winter and cool in the summer. have the same ambition as you to live out away from society. been camping out there for a good 3 weeks now and its awesome. also when buying land the most important thing you'll need is running water like a river or waterfall etc
>>
File: 3ec639def2[1].png (349KB, 365x447px) Image search: [Google]
3ec639def2[1].png
349KB, 365x447px
>>978333
Yeah water is a must for me, I want to get a plot like this.
>>
>>978378
hope you have a couple million dollars.
>>
>>978398
It's only $186,627 man. Canada has a lot of cheap land.
>>
>>978313
Stop reading the news and browsing the internet. Everything has always been fucked up. You just have 24/7/365, 1080p, 3D, fiber optic access to it now.

>tfw the 1980s was the last good decade for ignorance.
>>
>>978399
I saw that exact plot, inb4 i buy it before you do kek, cant wait to live acreage forest life though fuck the citys
>>
>>978433

Yeah man, I expect that plot to be gone by the time I'm ready to move forward, nice area though.
>>
>>978434
Would you be willing to live together? Or just keeping in contact so we can chat about it since we have similar dreams
>>
>>978437

Don't see why not. What's your preferred method of communication?
>>
>>978441
Kik or skype, could even be discord but im hardly on there
>>
>>978443
Yeah sweet I was going to suggest discord before I asked.

Kefka#3801
>>
>>978378
What site is this picture from?
>>
>>978313
read up on your zoning laws and realize that probably 99% of the shit you want to do on the land is forbidden by some rich piece of shit 10 miles down the road living in a mcmansion.
>>
File: ted.jpg (18KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
18KB, 220x265px
you know what to do
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.