/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if you're bored out on the sea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: båten elias.jpg (63KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
båten elias.jpg
63KB, 980x551px
What to do if you're bored out on the sea?
>>
wait for a storm. it will be great
>>
Punch a hole in the hull, it'll keep you busy

Read

Read

Fish

Sail
>>
Embracing the boredom and painting a while later
>>
Masturbate
>>
Fap
>>
>>977656
>>977661
Exactly what was meant to happen when you have down time, either that or practice tying knots if you are really bored.
>>
>>977638
Idk how this hasn't been mentioned yet.

Buttsex.

The entire Navy is gay and there is a reason for that.
>>
>>977638
If you are bored it literally means you have nothing to do or occupy your mind. You don't have books you want to read, people to talk to, fishing to do, etc. You just fucking suck and have no imagination.

Only children get bored and only because adults impose rules on them that prevents them from doing what they want to do. Adults (not manchildren) don't get bored, they go do things they want to do.
>>
>>977662
>tying a knot on your wang before fapping

Dude, you are some kind of pervert!

I've gotta try this!
>>
>>977688
>reason for

Yeah, the Navy is too straight to be Air Force.
>>
Play cards with shipmates
Try to fuck shipmates
Smoke weed with shipmates
>>
>>977638
> not bringing a Cabin Boy for reasons

You don't have boat.
>>
>>977691
Lol sure ok. Adults can be bored, they just do things that are boring.
>>
>>977691
>sitting onnaboat
>read all books, fished 1000x
>man i'm bored
>anon shouts from shore
>FUCK YOU MANCHILD FAGGOT ONLY KIDS GET BORED BECAUSE OF RULES YA BIIIITCH
>>
If you don't regularly sing sea shanties with your crew then you're doing it wrong.
>>
Kill a whale
>>
>>977816
>jap detected

Put down the mouse/phn and go clean up Fuckyou Shima.
>>
>>977798
Look up a sea shanty play list on youtube guys, they're unreal, I'm dying to learn some.

OP I've never been bored at sea, there's too much to do.

When sailing you're trimming the sails (obvs) and following your course. Then of course making notes in the log every 15 mins.

Making endless lists of jobs to do on the boat.

Deciding that this year you'll eventually change all the lines.

Wondering "hey, what's we have for dinner?"

Prepping dinner.

Etc etc

If you're bored you need to get off reddit and 4chan for a month and reset your mind to not be short attention spanned
>>
>>977732
Works better if its around your neck, get that whole auto-erotic asphyxiation thing going.
>>
>>978218
>Look up a sea shanty play list on youtube guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
>>
>>978307
That was a terrible choice of shanty
>>
>>978253
Ah. The Caradine knot.
>>
>>979013
^This guy gets it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.