[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you see/ear/feel something strange when sleep /out/ alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1200.jpg (89KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
89KB, 1200x675px
Did you see/ear/feel something
strange when sleep /out/ alone?
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>977554
i was sharing a tent with a friend once and i woke up int he middle of the night with my dick out. i don't know if he did it or if i did it.
>>
File: 1490061358416.png (113KB, 324x332px) Image search: [Google]
1490061358416.png
113KB, 324x332px
>>977554
I once heared a hobo moan in the woods. Turned out as I was looking from where the sound came from he was jerking off to traps on one of those iPads on steroids from Apple.
I packed my gear again and left the faggot habitat.
>>
>>977554
Newfag here, is it similar to sleeping alone indoors? Because then I just feel loneliness
>>
>>977554
I've been sleeping /out/ alone since I was 12, birds still annoy me because they are way too loud, I like the noise eucalyptus makes when blown in the wind, it sounds just like old wooden doors in horror movies. Some boars are big enough that it actually sounds like a person walking around but they usually don't approach much.
>>
Could be a bear passing buy
Or coyote sniffing by fire pit
OR owl eating things

Non of this scares me

I'm more afraid when I hear people talking outside my apartment at 3 am on a weekday
>>
>>977570
lol
>>
>>977554
i was once out hiking in west virginia , i was on a 3 day trip when i decided to say fuck it and wondered away from the trail , i knew the area well enough and was confident in my ability , i was about 4 miles out from the trail and looking for a place to make camp. i stumbled upon a trailer in the woods and there was a shed in the back , it looked abandoned but i heard noises , growling and squealing , freaky shit i approached the shed and threw open the door to see a man with no shoes fucking a dog, i think it was a golden retriver , he made direct eye contact with me , i ran so fast and so far i think i passed out from exhaustion.
>>
File: 1471467540847.gif (338KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471467540847.gif
338KB, 200x200px
>>978156

You should have fucked the guy to complete the train.
>>
File: Cold isn't it?.jpg (67KB, 700x783px) Image search: [Google]
Cold isn't it?.jpg
67KB, 700x783px
>>977554
Always
>>
File: latest.jpg (23KB, 510x457px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
23KB, 510x457px
mi tie dough-ty walker~

https://youtu.be/i7xWw-_VIy0
>>
The scariest nights are the overcast, completely quiet windless nights where every single pinecone falling and bush lightly jostling sounds like something getting into the bear hang
>>
>>978267
>bear hang
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>978245
What kind of story is this? "AAAGGHHH" is not an adequate ending to a story.
>>
>>978288
Have you ever gone outside?
>>
>>978393
anon throughout history "AAAGGHHH" has been the end of many people and things .
>>
>>978462
Fair enough, I just think if you're gonna die you should just abandon all reason and start quoting the Lion King or something.
>>
File: hedgehog_in_the_forest-t2.jpg (71KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
hedgehog_in_the_forest-t2.jpg
71KB, 510x330px
>>977554
oh man these little guys have such a weird walking pattern, they sound exactly like a person is creeping up to my tent.

I've checked ti million times, it's always a hedgehog but i still get freaked out.
>>
A saw whet owl is breddy spoopy.
A porcupine can scream to make your blood run cold.
>Inb4 how do porcupines reproduce
>>
>>978462
>Last word is AAAGGHH
Case in point, Joseph of Arimathea.
>>
>>977709
>Could be a bear passing buy
>Or coyote sniffing by fire pit
>OR owl eating things
Nature? I love nature!
>people talking outside my apartment at 3 am on a weekday
You just sent shivers down my spine.
>>
Went camping in the woods about a half mile's hike into the woods I live near. Was sleeping in a hammock on night one, rain was non existent so I had basically no shelter and could look out into the woods all around me as I rocked myself to sleep. Off in the distance, towards a stretch of woods that I know for certain didn't have any houses for a good mile, I saw a bright light filtering through the trees, like somebody toting a flashlight. Got kinda spooked but was mainly just curious, as this light kinda suddenly appeared. Watched it bob through the woods for about half an hour until it disappeared as quickly as it came.
>>
>>980875

Later that night I kept getting woken up by my blanket getting pulled off of me, too. I don't know if it was just a vivid dream or if it actually happened, but I'd just wake up from the sudden cold and feel around until I found my blanket, normally pulled down until it just covered my feet. Id recover myself, just to be woken up a few moments later with the blanket completely pulled off aside from my feet. Not really spooky, I guess, but sometimes I think back to that night and consider that maybe whoever was toting that light mighta been fucken with me, as unlikely is that is.
>>
>>977666
No, not at all. For me I can feel that everything is more alive and dynamic. It's a comfy feeling
>>
>>980875
Will-o-the-wisp. Make sure you stay on the path.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o%27-the-wisp
>>
>>978288
you hand a bear from a noose just outside your tent to show the other bears you aren't afraid of them
>>
>>977672
>birds still annoy me because they are way too loud
>waking up to songbirds isn't the best part
>>
>>978593
>>Inb4 how do porcupines reproduce
by screaming?
>>
>>981962
Strange, that's how it goes with all of my sexual partners too.
>>
>>977554
Skinwalkers?

I've had coyotes and bears come sniff my tent, but no confirmed skinwalkers. I think they like me.
>>
>>977554
Wild turkeys get really active before Dawn and are loud and spooky as fuck if your out alone.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.