[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trip to yellow stone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Im going wyoming, idaho, utah, and colorodo. Suggestions of parks and places to eat would be fantastic!
>>
The gas station in Arco has great hot dogs
>>
File: Salt-Flats-Reflection-1024x682.jpg (163KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Salt-Flats-Reflection-1024x682.jpg
163KB, 1024x682px
>>975753
Vedauwoo in WY is pretty cool to check out. Right between Cheyenne and Laramie on I-80.

Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah are amazing this time of year, as the salt flats are flooded and reflect the landscape like a giant mirror. Pic related.
>>
I live in colorado, plan to spend like 3-4 days in yellowstone to see most of the stuff
I would also recommend rocky mountain national park in colorado, and devils tower in wyoming
>>
>>975728
Yellowstone is hell during peak season. Just warning you. Get out in the backcountry to avoid the throngs of tourists who have never seen a bison, touch and throw things into thermal features, and try to take selfies with bears. Pro-tip: Buy a national park pass. It's good for everyone in the car and, since you'll be visiting a lot of parks, you'll save a shit ton on entrance fees.

Anyway:

>Wyoming
Grand Teton NP
Teton National Forest
National Elk Refuge
Wind River Range
Shoshone NF
Bighorn NF
Granite Hot Springs
Thermopolis Hot Springs
Devils Tower National Monument (Visit Jewel Cave and Custer State Park in South Dakota if you have the time. The burger place in Custer, SD is amazing)

>Utah
Grand Staircase Escalante (if you can get a permit)
Zion NP
Arches NP
Provo Canyon
Bryce Canyon NP
Canyonlands NP

>Colorado
Rocky Mountain NP
El Dorado Canyon State Park
Garden of the Gods
Great Sand Dunes NP
Colorado National Monument
Avery Brewing

Don't know much about Idaho. There's so much to do in all those states, hope you aren't planning to do it in like a couple of days.
>>
>>977135
Laramie is also a cool town. If you're there early July, go to the brew festival. Always a good time.
>>
I enjoy the fact that on /out/ I find people who talk about my state
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.