[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Becoming a travelling salesman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I want to travel the entirety of the U.S. by foot (One of my life goals), but I also don't want to die on the way. How legal would it be to do this since I have no actual address, and what the hell would I sell to sutain myself? I could of course make money and then go on my trip, but that'd be pretty gay and I was thinking of making video blogs of all the oddities I find to sell and my trip as a whole anyways.
>>
>>975641
P.S. How likely am I to get jailed if I open carry a machete everywhere?
>>
>>975641
Sell Meth.
Its light weight, non hazardous if handled correctly, sells for a pretty penny and best of all, if you get tired from all the walking, you can just do a bunch of meth!
>>
>homeless general
>>
>>975644
Machetes are totally legal everywhere. I carry 3 on me wherever I go, one for each hand and one to give away to strangers if they need a machete.
>>
>>975644
yeah, I wouldn't open-carry a machete anywhere that's somewhat populated because people will think you're a terrrrist and you'll be rekt by the cops within 20 minutes of stepping outside. if you must, carry it more discreetly inside your jacket, though i'd advise you to carry something smaller.

also, have you considered how weirded out people will be if you try to sell them random garbage out of your backpack?
>>
>>975641
You'd have better luck doing it by bike with a small bike trailer that you sell crafts out of. Think more like wood carvings and stone crafts rather than just finding random doodads.
>>
File: 1489526726007.png (598KB, 751x720px)
1489526726007.png
598KB, 751x720px
>>975641
That image reminds me of someone
>>
>>975641
Sell cloned switchblades from China to kids that don't internet.
>>
Go to the homeless general, they do it without having to sell their boipucci.
>>
What are you selling? What are you buying?
>>
>>975644

You'll look too cool to be jailed. All the cops will give you a respectful nod and thumbs-up.
>>
I encounter homeless people trying to sell me shit often, old shoes, jumper cables, random shit people throw away and it's "still good" name brand (Chinese) Cologne and random nick nacks even stakes once. if they are a cute girl I may give them a dollar, before I tell them to scram. if they don't leave I call the cops on them. I get literally hundreds of complains from passers by that some weirdo is trying to sell them shit.

I work security in a big city.
people go to the tank if they are suspected of theft also expect to be harassed by well off young people possibly violently murdered and mugged.
>>
>>975662
bullshit mate, i had this bloke stop by work the other day and i bought this machete and 15 pairs of socks of him out of a bag full of slingshots and knifes and fishing gear
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_4nupAxvNw

gold chain selling still popular?
>>
File: 1725698125.gif (269KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1725698125.gif
269KB, 192x256px
>>975641
Here's what you have to do:
Work as a police officer first, then have your partner steal a painting from a crime syndicate, then shoot him and have PTSD for the rest of your life. After that, hang up your badge and go work as a travelling salesman for your dad's old friend
>>
>>976779
Sounds like you received a bunch of stolen shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.