[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban fishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: New York Fish.jpg (130KB, 934x1024px) Image search: [Google]
New York Fish.jpg
130KB, 934x1024px
Do you ever fish in the middle of urban areas, /out/? Do you eat what you catch - and if so, are you concerned about pollution?
>>
File: TOPKEK.jpg (4KB, 240x144px) Image search: [Google]
TOPKEK.jpg
4KB, 240x144px
>goldfish
>>
>>973730
Well, they're just pretty carp.
>>
File: Goldfish.jpg (172KB, 1362x798px) Image search: [Google]
Goldfish.jpg
172KB, 1362x798px
>>973732
The ones in the wild tend to lose their coloration and look pretty much like regular carp.
>>
Hell no, the columbia slough has enough lead in it to supply the whole of Rome with good piping.
>>
>>973771
>columbia slough

People actually fish off of the Eastbank Esplanade across from downtown. It used to be legal to catch sturgeon for eating out of the lower Willamette, but now it's limited to above the falls.
>>
File: Otter.jpg (112KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
Otter.jpg
112KB, 864x576px
>>973728
>A salt water gold fish
Wut?
>>
>>973947
The Hudson River is still freshwater until it hits the bay south of Manhattan, at which point the salinity rises.
>>
>>973728
Urban fishing makes me happy. The water is 0.0043% SSRI.
>>
File: 3456738.png (2MB, 1500x875px) Image search: [Google]
3456738.png
2MB, 1500x875px
>Do you ever fish in the middle of urban areas
yes, frequently
>Do you eat what you catch
sometimes, if its a good looking specimen and i went out there with the intent of eating fish that day
>are you concerned about pollution?
nah

the blue fishies mark fishing spots. the huge gray blob is my nations capitol airport, so i guess that classyfies as "urban fishing"
>>
File: IMG_2732.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2732.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>974255
Kek. The caffeine makes for a great breakfast too.

>>973728
Yes. Intercoastal and the best bassholes within a reasonable drive seem to be little lakes in the middle of commercial and industrial areas with a bunch of "No Trespassing" signs around.

Up in Chicago, a few friends fish Lake Michigan all the time from the big harbors.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.