[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fruit picking has any of you fags ever done it? I have just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1431403361164.jpg (172KB, 921x800px) Image search: [Google]
1431403361164.jpg
172KB, 921x800px
>fruit picking
has any of you fags ever done it? I have just sent my appliance for a couple jobs.
>>
>>973395
Hopefully you sent the washer. Dryers need not apply, the lazy bums.
>>
boring as fuck
>>
>>973402
Fucking this.

Dishwashers a best appliance though.
>>
In the summer I go down to my Grandma's and help her pick from her blueberry bushes, and she bakes me a pie or a cobbler to take home :)
>>
Mind numbingly boring. You will get yelled at if you work too slow.

Working outside is nice tbough
>>
how's your espanol?
>>
I like to fight the grizzlies for huckleberries when they're out here in western Montana
>>
>>973457
Na verdad es algo bueno, si me hablas despacio te voy a entender perfectamente
>>
>>973395
Avoid apples. You'll get sticky as fuck.
>>
>>973472
you are ready for Chile pears harvest
>>
I had a great time picking pears at a small family orchard. Nashi, bosc, and chemise varieties. It was just this old couple who owned the place, and within 48 hours of hiring my girlfriend and I, they went on vacation and left us in charge of their business.
We operated the cherry picker, learned how to use a forklift, ran the weekly farmer's market...great time. I even poached a few partridges in the orchard in the early morning.
Ate so much fruit for the time we were there, man, you will come to know the joy of nothin'-but-net regular poops.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to work for a big operation after having had that experience.
>>
>>973644
>t. Paco
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.