[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the hungriest you have been while /out/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2116.jpg (113KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2116.jpg
113KB, 640x459px
What is the hungriest you have been while /out/?
>>
>>972172
>ate my own semen
Bear Grylls level hard?
>>
>>972564
>posting on 4chan
>never ate your own cum

anon pls
>>
>>972172
The story sounds like an excuse to explain how he came to drink cum for a living
>>
>>972172
When I was younger I ran out of food a few times, and I really hated it
Going hungry made me obsess over food worse than a teenage girl
I began to think I'd rather return to the trailhead with uneaten food than go without
Now, I'm not so sure
>>
Jesus people, going hungry for a few days is not the end of the world.
I often fast for a three day hike.
Feels amazing and you can loose ten pounds.
>>
>>973054
>feels amazing
>feels like dying
pick one
>>
you probably don't even drink own piss.
>>
>>972172
>What is the hungriest you have been while /out/?
Very, very, very hungry.
>>
Went without food for 2 days.
>>
Pretty peckish
>>
Furiously Famished
>>
Hopelessly hungry
>>
Desperate for dick
>>
Hungry enough to the ass out a menstruating skunk.
>>
>>972172
>600 calories

That's like 1 or 2 hundred calories under what would be considered half of someone's daily intake with minimal physical activity?

I get the guy supposedly just had a trip but still 600 calories is plenty to tide someone over for a night. I think claiming that they were 'delirious' is a rash overstatement though. Or they don't know what the word means
>>
I don't usually run out of food while /out/, but there was a time when I was going through some shit and went 6 days without eating. It wasn't actually that bad, I didn't realize it until my roommate said something.

Since then I have become a big fan of ham because you spend 3 hours cooking and you have enough food for at least two weeks.

Ham and bean soup is one of those dishes that never gets old because you can add so many different flavors to it that you can have a "different" meal every day of the week even though I normally just have it with black pepper and some bread too thicken it up some..
>>
american, moved out to liberia to do some aid work. Spent about 9 months in the jungle in a local village with nothing to eat but rice and palm nut and literally whatever grass the locals told me were edible, and the occasionally monkey or deer the hunters killed

the first few months of gnawing hunger kept me up at night. I got over that eventually but every night I'd dream about food. Whenever oil spilled out of a pot and burned in the coals the smell reminded me of grilling back home and my mouth would water like crazy, literally drooling buckets just at the smell of burnt oil

went to the capital city at the end of it and ate so much food I vomited
>>
>>977005
with no physical activity.

you fucking idiot
>>
>>977172
how much weight you lost?
>>
>>977180
went in 6'0" and around 190 pounds and came out at around 165. Lost most of my weight in the first few months since I was basically shitting myself to death. My family said I looked like an escaped auschwitz prisoner but I was kind of chubby when I left anyway so their standards were skewed.
>>
>>973163
I'm not >>973054 but fasting can be really nice. Personally it clears my mind and gives me this odd feeling of peace.
>>
i used to plant trees and the company i worked for fed us pretty well but we had a few weeks of down time so i went to work at another company for a bit

you could tell right away that something was "off" with the camp. everyone was gaunt and tired looking, not the robust fit tree planters i was used to seeing.

the first day there it was obvious what was going on. it was "vegan dinner" night. falafel on pita bread with iceburg lettuce and tomatoes. there were no seconds. breakfast you might get an egg if you were fast but they ran out pretty quickly. they didn't even have adequate lunch supplies. i didn't stay at that company for more than a couple days. fuck being hungry
>>
>>977390
tree planters?
>>
>>972172
as a finnish conscript, definitely SERE-B. 4 nights in the winter woods under constant "enemy" (they were military police playing enemy search parties) threat with one 500 kcal emergency food ration and 2 hours of sleep total. everyone was so broken after that week
>>
>>977394
yes
>>
>>972172
i have made 3 days without eating anything once. never been hungry. i had food just no appetite. i was so full of adrenaline i barely slept.
>>
I regularly fast for two days.

t. Non-Amerifat American
>>
>>977172
>liberia

Fuck no. How much heroin did you do?
>>
>>977005
Even a fucking woman that is bedbound would have a TDEE of at leat 1700
>>
I normally don't have any trouble with being hungry when /out/, even if I don't bring enough food.

There was one time, though, where I fucked my knee up pretty badly and had to hobble out of the woods. It took forever, I didn't get back to my car until well into the night and I was in this weird nexus of adrenaline, hunger and exhaustion that I drove to the closest town which had a 24 hour McDonald's, wolfed down a 20 piece chicken nuggets, barfed most of it back up and then took a nap in my backseat.

That was a weird day.
>>
I generally don't start eating until the third day, when I exercise a lot it suppresses my appetite

Like if I bring enough food for four days I will have a snack or two on day 1 and day 2 and then on day 3 and 4 I'll binge eat everything that I didn't eat
>>
>>978343
I'm an amerifat and I've fasted for 16 days several different times. 2-3 days is nothing.

OP is just a retarded pussy who thinks not eating for a few hours means they'll die.
>>
Missing a few meals or going a few days without food and whining about it...what a bunch of pussies.

>Be me, whole town loves me cause I'm Mr Fix It, wife's a nag for some reason
>Decided to fuck off into the woods for a while with my dog to excape the nagging
>Hike for a while, enjoying the views the mountains provide when I hear a noise
>Almost like thunder, to rolling to be gunshot
>Make my way towards a valley that sounds like the source, find a bunch of bearded men having a kegger and bowling
>They see me, don't say anything but pass me a drink and continue on tossing their balls.
>Beer was too strong, I pass the fuck out after a few.
>Wake up the next day, feel like shit and the guys glued a bunch of pubes to my face. Fucking strong glue too, pubes won't come off
>Where the fuck is my dog?
>Fuck it, I'm hungry as fuck so I head home
>Get back, whole town looks diffrent
>People don't recognize me nor I them.
>Wtf is going on
>Get back to house, young man steps out, cuss him out and ask his name and why he's in my house
>Says his name's Rip Van Winkle
>Wise ass, that's my name
>Turns out he's my son, I've asleep so 20 years.
>20 years with no food
>Goddamn I was fucking hungry

Go 20 years without a meal and get back to me, ya bunch of faggots.
>>
File: 1488787983932.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488787983932.gif
1MB, 245x200px
>>978483
Audible kek
>>
Eh, went a few days without when I was sick at home, never ran out while /out/. Ran low on water once, fuck that it sucked. I ended up boiling creek water, know what that tastes like? Like nasty ass fish.
>>
>>977852
hellweek?
>>
>>978315
This, went three days during medschool. Fourth night I couldn't sleep, so cracked and stole some cereal.
>>
>>972172
I went 13 days (2 canoe camping trips and 4 days at work) on 8 Gatorades and like 800 calories of soup.

I had no appetite, and a little bit of diarrhea the first two days, and some abdominal pain and fever on days 12 & 13. Turns out it was appendicitis, and it had burst on day 12.

I lost 40 lbs.
>>
>>979851
>I lost 40lbs
That's a helluva large appendix.
>>
>>977172
>>977185
Fucking funny man, laughed real hard. Cheers.
Why did you go over there anyways? Africa fucking sucks.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.