[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's do a thought experiment /out/doorsmen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 20

File: 1488688515906s.jpg (6KB, 250x179px) Image search: [Google]
1488688515906s.jpg
6KB, 250x179px
At exactly 12:00 PM, every anon that has posted on 4chan in the last three months receives a warning in a deep, unnatural voice, it says

> "You have two hours to prepare."

Before disappearing. You innately sense that you will be teleported to another world, much like earth, with an ecosystem reminiscent of prehistoric earth, and a great many abandoned, and empty ruins that haven't been occupied for at least a century.

You will be able to take 200 pounds of anything you can carry, or one person you know personally and 100 pounds of anything you can carry, with you.

When the anons are teleported, each board will receive 250 miles of untamed wilderness, with a moderately sized ruined city, containing the bare minimum needed to kickstart a medieval level civilization, to themselves.

/k/ gets its own land, /pol/ gets its own, etc. Each anon will be teleported to the territory of the board they browse and post most frequently in, if they're divided in their posting, they go to the board they favor most.

> What, or who, do you take with you, and what is your plan to survive and start civilization?
>>
>>971827
12pm where? Zulu time?
>>
>>971831

Let's say Eastern Pacific.
>>
How many dragon dildoes are 350 pounds?
>>
>>971827
Can we still shitpost anonymously in Eden?
>>
>>971827
I would find and take Moot, then make him king.
>>
>>971840

Well, if there's the infastructure for it, I guess. Maybe we could start up an interboard shitposting language using smoke signals and messenger pigeons.
>>
I think I might have slipped into apartment scene fight club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exL51n3py6g
>>
There won't be enough women to get a good gene pool, except maybe in /soc/ and /lit/ territories.

The fact that only modern 4chan fags get the notification won't be discovered in the two hours. I wonder what percentage of the user board would even check 4chan in those two hours.

I reckon once people pack up and get teleported, literally everyone will get to exploring. Borders won't really be established at all. Everyone will just wander aimlessly looking for food and other people. No settlements formed, maybe some people come across each other and trade maps. Lots of suicides too. Keep in mind a lot of anons from /b/ are underage teens, they'd be fucked.

Basically its all a fucking mess and the population slowly falls.
>>
>>971862

OP said a mysterious voice, not a text notification. Between /cgl/, /co/, /ck/, and the other boards with a sizable female userbase, there's at least enough femanons to sustain a functional gene pool.
>>
Guess I could rig up some solar powered microwave contraption for my tendies.
>>
>>971874
But who will dig the basement?
>>
>>971846
Good. That will make it easy to hunt and eat /b/tards for the first couple years.
>>
I'm worried about the gene pool our the survival of the race. that is funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh3KwtatlkY

this nigga said icecream!
>>
Bringing my mom to tuck me in an snuggles.
>>
My backpack is already mostly packed, so I'd finish that fast. Then I'd raid the local market for seeds, dried foods and fishing gear for my last pounds.
>>
Wait, how do we deal with /pol/? There's potentially millions of them, and if they mobilized, they'd overwhelm every other board with ease, through sheer numbers and autistic fanaticism...
>>
>>971888
Just lure half of them away in a jim jones/hitler fantasy. He will be our new alamo.

The rest are aesily controlled by memes
>>
File: 1488154632419.png (512KB, 802x697px) Image search: [Google]
1488154632419.png
512KB, 802x697px
>>971888
/pol/ would genocide themselves because non of them are actually white
>>
Who's going to feed my cats while I'm gone??
>>
>>971827
200lbs of heroin

Seriously, idk what the hell this game is so I'm gonna go out on my own terms. I'll never survive innawoods for very long. And if I do, it will be boring as hell after decades of cable TV. So I'm just gonna hide in the corner and get high until it's time to OD.

That's the same plan I have for a SHTF scenario. First sign of trouble, empty my bank accounts and see the dope man.
>>
File: IMG_3006.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3006.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>971885
>anon's mom
>only 200lbs

>>972069
I gotchu senpai. I'll make sure they don't starve
>>
File: 51xaSc0Jz6L._SY400_.jpg (32KB, 261x400px) Image search: [Google]
51xaSc0Jz6L._SY400_.jpg
32KB, 261x400px
>>971827

My neighbor's a beekeeper, I'd take him, 50 pounds of beehives, a pair of beekeeping suits, my .308 rifle, some ammunition, my hardback waterproofed bible, a copy of pic related, and a few other useful books by the same author.
>>
File: 1487197776030.png (888KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1487197776030.png
888KB, 2480x3508px
>>971827
>only people from 4chan go to this "utopia" so no women....

No board would beable to survive long enough to build a society.... accept maybe /b/ and all their attention whores, but they're /b/ so their "civilization" will obviously self destruct.

Sorry OP, as neat as yourthought experiment is, it is doomed to failure do to lack of females. If you can prove grills exist in quantity on other boards then I will play your game
>>
>>971827
I'd bring 800 Moras to use as currency.
>>
>>972494
Rules state that you can bring one person you know if you give up 100 pounds of stuff. I think there's a loophole where you could bring a hot quadrapalegic chick that you don't know that only weighs 60 lbs as part of your 200 pounds of stuff. Don't tell /b/ about the loophole though. We really don't want those kids reproducing.
>>
>>971827
I don't know anyone who can carry 200lbs for any appreciable distance.

I search out a few key people from /k/ to be my Generals and as many femanons from /soc/ as possible in the first hours, declare myself king, and slaughter anyone who attempts to pilfer my farms or my women.
>>
File: 1489790818191.jpg (49KB, 337x343px) Image search: [Google]
1489790818191.jpg
49KB, 337x343px
>>972494

The male:female ratio is fucked, possibly 10:1, or 15:1, depending on the board. But, then again, there are several female majority boards where the reverse is true, namely /cgl/, /ck/, /cm/, /soc/, and /y/.

Roughly 28,000,000 people browse 4chan. Assuming 1 in 10 Is female, that's 2,800,000 femanons to 25,200,000 male anons, which would be enough for a stable gene-pool.

I'd estimate a third of the male anons, around 8,400,000 would bring their girlfriends/wives, or kidnap hookers/middle schoolers if they aren't currently in a relationship. Meaning we can add 8,400,000 females to the population, bringing us to a grand total of,

> 25,200,000 males, to 11,200,000 females, or a 2.25:1 ratio, which is more than feasible.
>>
>>972547
>/ck/
>female
But girls don't like a 'ce 'go 'za
>>
>>972555

Trips confirm, please pardon my ignorance. My argument still stands, however.
>>
Sc/out/ed same thread on /k/. They are only bringing guns and hookers. They value /out/, /dyi/, and /sci/ as necessary for our skills and knowledge. Appears quite obvious that the majority will quickly kill each other off, with only a few Warlord lead groups remaining after the initial carnage. They seem to agree that /b/ and /r9k/ should be immediately eradicated. They have not reached a consensus on how to deal with /pol/.

Other sc/out/s should report back with briefs on /pol/ and /b/ reactions.
>>
>>972514
>>972478
>>972080
>>971887
>>971869

>>972547
Okay /out/landers here's how we conquer this brave new world. We all arrive in this virgin paradise with our gear that is literaly made for survival in just these situations. Most the other boards besides /k/ will be clueless on what to bring/do indawoods and at an immediate disadvantages. Also the majority of us can rival /fit/ in endurance thanks to long hikes/backpacking.

So here we are, getting to know each other in this lush unspoiled land of milk and honey. We started to learn our strengths and weaknesses.
>what can you do anon?
Do we have any trappers amongst us sc/out/s? How about armed hunters (here is where /k/ is a threat)? Are any of you fishermen, trackers, mountaineers? Myself, you wonder? I'm a trained horticulturalist, my specialty is California native plants life. I'm confident that I can survive by foraging the edible wild land plants of CA by migrating between the Sierras and the foot hills like the natives did here long ago. It may not translate perfectly to a brand new world but it's more useful then not.

So what do we do now /out/ists? Well we can see that we lack women so we shall spread no roots here. We must be nomadic, we must take our women from the other boards like /ck/, /cgl/, /cm/, /y/, /fit/, /soc/, etc. So we wonder /out/siders, we learn the land and how to live with it. We map the best locations for when we finally will settle. If we see /k/ we turn back into the woods we own and disappear because we will not beat them, not in the early stages at least. After a few generations our specialized skills will land a place as the strongest nation in these lands.

To be honest most boards will just die out
like /b/. But the clans remaining we can trade with, maybe even merge with /diy/ for their construction knowledge though I've notice /out/ can certainly swing a hammer.

This is the most likely outcome to OP's thought experiment. Of course /out/ is going to be victorious.
>>
>>972568
See
>>972653
>>
File: 1440347381661.png (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440347381661.png
36KB, 300x300px
>>33353357
>>33353451
>>33353568
>>33353631
>>33353708
>>33353280

This is what /out/ is doing you /k/unts.
>>972653
>>
I'd take my 50 pounds of gear and tools, my AK-74, my CZ, 11lbs of ammunitions, 30 lbs of pecans, my former gf who will be my cooperative sex slave/wife/comrade

I figure there will be plenty of guns, food, and ammunitions to be taken from other anons when I raid them.
>>
>>972625
saw the same thread on /k/ too. Seemed like they wanted to go after /pol/ first though, ignoring the fact that a good chunk of the user base goes there as well. What would most likely happen is that they all split and go to different factions. I've been on /k/ for a few years and from what I see there is no way they could assemble any type of coherent leadership.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 225x224px
>>971827
Bring marine buddy, he's reliable.
Bring SHTF large ALICE pack w/ pistol belt. (This entails medical supplies, all season gear, enough food to get established, Tokarev pistol, Grandsfors Bruks axe, bush knife, and trusty 'ol AK-74, moist nugget for big game etc etc, all together ~80lbs.) Grab more ammo for Tok, AK and moist nugget and some seeds in case a suitable place for ag comes around and we don't just hunter gather revert to my filthy native instincts (God I wish I was Aryan) and probably strap my compound bow to my pack for sustainability and throw the concertina on for entertainment. That should round it up to about 100lbs, too bad the ALICE pack is rated for up to 170lbs. :(
>>
>>972711
why not /k/omrade
good choice with the -74 BTW and what CZ?
>>
File: fY4HS7J.jpg (668KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
fY4HS7J.jpg
668KB, 3888x2592px
>>972653
>this is where /k/ is a threat

us innawoodsers are your allies friend and also the trees have eyes so have fun trying to 'own the woods' when you have hoards of what the soviets called cuckoos raining glorious salvos of nugget fire if you violate our N.A.P.
>>
This is where the buggout civ gear i have comes in handy.
I have everything required to build a small town in the trunk of my vehcial in carriable crates, and backpacks. all the small essential tools.
I am the HardWare Man
>>
>>972988
The List is as follows

>Black Crate (Containing 1month worth of various non-perishable goods.) 30 lbs
>/Out/ Backpack, sleeping bag, tent, cooking set, small medkit, cloths, hydration pack. 20 lbs
>Duffle Bag (1 winter outfit, 1 summer outfit, 1blackout outfit) 10 lbs

Tools Here

>Small shovel
>Pickaxe
>Machete
>Axe
>Entire Small handyman/mechanic set. (rachets, tapes, levels, saws)
>Misc Box of bolts and nails and shit
>A Hammer of course
>7 knives
>fighing rod and tackle

20-40 lbs not sure

Books & Comp

>5 survival books
>A computer with a dox version of wiki xp
12 lbs

Goodies

>Vitamens
>A SYN Bong
>1oz of Grass
>50 Seeds
>Walking STICK
>Acid

10 lbs

Total 122 lbs

I could drop some and bring the Gf, but she wouldnt make it and i can raid.
>>
Im fa and bring my dick
>>
File: 1457608156339.jpg (25KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
1457608156339.jpg
25KB, 302x302px
>>972869
I want to have her back so badly and it's a CZ-75 compact
>>
File: smith.jpg (73KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
73KB, 750x744px
I'd use up all the weight with my blacksmithing gear so I could charge/trade other people for my services.
>>
File: Altai.png (579KB, 642x325px) Image search: [Google]
Altai.png
579KB, 642x325px
What if I don't have a home board?

I started on /pol/ but then went to /x/ and now browse /x/ and x made me go outside so i did so and also started to visit /out/

I've been on both for a while and wouldn't want to have to pick.

In this particular scenario /out/ is the better pick.

But /x/ needs my help (because also /out/ist) and has more women

what do?
>>
>>973398

You could always flip a coin. I mean, if all of 4chan can teleport to an alien, dinosaur-infested planet, maybe /x/ really is magic.
>>
>>973388
>I want to have her back
What happened to your gun, anon?
>>
>>973447
I want to have my woman back the gun i never lost :'[
>>
>>971827
Can you choose to leave your board's territory and go to a different one? I don't think I could stand living with /mu/tants for that long. I mean which boards would be enemies and what boards would be allies?
>>
File: DSCN0404.jpg (53KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0404.jpg
53KB, 451x600px
>>971827
I always have my rape kit packed and ready. See you there.
>>
>>971827

I would take my AR-15 along with 90 pounds of ammo. Is also take this tasty little fuck bitch I know at work.

Once I get teleported is just shoot fucking EVERYTHING that moved. Fuck the clock I took worth me then save the lady round for myself. I wouldn't even kill her, she can fend for herself.
>>
>>973693

Holy shit did my phone fuck me over with auto correct!
>>
>>973695
I thought you were drunk or tarded
>>
You already posted this on /k/ you fucking faggot.
>>
File: gM1KTSo.jpg (79KB, 640x589px) Image search: [Google]
gM1KTSo.jpg
79KB, 640x589px
>>973743

>>972877
I looked at /k/s version of this thought experiment and you guys will no doubt survive and flourish. If we don't go to war with you immediately we will eventually, maybe thousands of years in the future, when /k/ and /out/ are the only nations left in a world of resource requirements.

We could not/would not merge with you in the beginning. We would still be building our own nomadic civilization by conquering the other surviving boards mostly for their women, which wouldn't be hard because we be the prospering clan.

By the time /out/ settles in one spot and starts to build on her promissed land enough time will have passed to see two very separate
cultures develope in the empires of /k/ and /out/. /out/ would not merge with /k/. And so we went to war.

>>971827
Because the only obvious boards to rebuild will be /k/ and /out/ so this thought experiment quickly becomes about how these two boards will interact.
>>
>>972853
If /k/ does manage to form a civ here is an outcome I'm working on.

>>972653
>>973963
>>
/k/ will literally run out of bullets in a decade

also killing eachother and forming subgroups to gather more ammo
>>
I'm going with my boys on /ck/

Comfy campfire meals and plenty of qt wannabe housewives to go around. Sounds like a blast tbqh. Our one problem however will be the autistic NEETS who eat Fast-food everyday and shitpost on /ck/ about it.
>>
File: 1451525651496.png (175KB, 470x333px) Image search: [Google]
1451525651496.png
175KB, 470x333px
>150 lbs of cocaine
>45 lbs of gear
>1 pistol with ammo

I will have a fun time :]
>>
Here's what I would take

>Dog- 50lbs
Companionship, help hunting, and guard to wake me up if someone's trying to kill me or steal shit

>Rifle & 200 rounds- 35lbs
Self explanatory

>Standard multi-week trek external frame hiking pack- 45 lbs
This contains pretty much all the standard gear: bivy sack, sleeping bag, water bottles, clothes, camp stoves, rope, etc.

>Complete first aid supplies- 10lbs
Self explanatory

>Basic hand tools (Saw, Ax, Hammer, Wedge, etc)- 60lbs
Used to build a basic house
>>
I would just defect to /r9k/ then quickly take it over because I'm not /r9k/
>>
>>974618
And what would being king of /r9k/ get you?
>>
>>971827

You do know temperature and the environment itself, really sucked back then. Be surprised if you lasted even a few hours. Clearly your dumbass didn't think this through.
>>
>>974621
Tendie tax
>>
>>974487
99% of /ck/ is obese alcoholics
>>
So much focus on /k/. /k/ will be good for trading but it's /sci/ we need to team up with. That's the best balance. they have engineers, geologists, and biologists. If we can keep them alive in the beginning they can help us enjoy the long term.

If you are worried about chicks build showers and mirrors. Girls love showers and mirrors.
>>
>>974550
I'm setting up next to you. I'll bring the credit cards, cut straws and Billy Joel albums.
>>
>>974651
Sure bro we use it all up then OD together on the final bits, damn we're smart.
>>
>>974602
I had 150 lbs of coke but I split that now to trade for some things. If I give u 75 lbs of coke can I move in?
>>
Well I don't think people would stay with their board groups at all. I think they would split into small groups or tribes based on others that are similar to themselves or around a leader type who seems to have their shit together.

If you were in one such group, it would be nice to take people from the other boards as having a wide skill base would be best. You would look for people with knowledge, experience, and/or hard workers. Avoid freeloaders at all costs.

It's hard to argue against bringing females if the population is something like 80 percent male without, if you are trying to rebuild society. However, you better choose someone who will survive and add to the new world.

Without knowing more about the world and what exactly is there, it is hard to sit down and make an equipment list. If I knew others from here were coming and bringing stuff, I would probably go for way less obvious items thinking many would bring the obvious things.

I probably would bring the lightest .22 rifle and a good deal of ammo. Hunting and protection (poor for shooting people I know, but it's a trade off)

Clean water, security, and shelter are the first priorities, followed closely by food and waste disposal.
>>
>>974683
shit since im feeling generous all i need is 50.
>>
>>974602
Can I get your dog for 25 lbs of coke
>>974826
I'll bring a dog too if I can make a deal
>>
File: freia.jpg (165KB, 662x900px) Image search: [Google]
freia.jpg
165KB, 662x900px
>>974646
>engineers
>biologists
>geologists

Bro, that knowledge is almost completely useless in a pre-human world. Will the engineers bring his laptop with AutoCAD? Will the biologist tell us that the untouched ecosystem is healthy? Will the geologist tell us this rock face contains minerals locked in it that we can't access? /sci/ is irrelevant in the very beginning.

Plus /sci/ has no women. We need to team with /dyi/ but not even in the beginning. In the beginning use sc/out/ survivalist will be nomadic while we steal boards like /ck/ house wives >>974487

TL:DR /sci/ is useless, /dyl/ will be greatest ally, /out/ will be nomadic surviving off the land while we conquer other boards women to grow our civ.

>>974811
According to OP each board is separated by 250miles so we will not commingling in the beginning. Here is how /out/ will rise to power and claim women >>972653

>>974483
/k/ is doing this thought experiment too. The majority of the /k/unts plan on bringing hookers. They will have the fastest going population out of any of the boards who are likely to survive. They will be a threat even without guns.
>>
>>974483
>/k/ will literally run out of bullets in a decade

>Implying you can't make bullets
>Implying you can't make gunpowder
>Implying you can't have /sci/ or /diy/ help make modern gunpowder

Do you even reload?
>>
>>975062
Yes I'll bring my 200lb sulfur mine with me.
>mining sulfur before the iron age
You should read some history books.

Also how do we mine the lead?
>>
>>974646
>/sci/
>being useful for anything

/diy/ has the actual engineers. /sci/ is just freshmen dickwaving about their undeclared major who struggle with calc 1.
>>
>>975256
Word. /dyi/ will be our greatest ally. I've been saying it since >>972653
>>
>>975062
>implying that /sci/ is anything more than first-year physics majors bitching about the "proper" way to do basic linear algebra.
>>
>>975256
We can retrain them. Basic logic is valuable when tempered with common sense.
>>
>>974859
>Will the engineers bring his laptop with AutoCAD?

nigga, they teach us how to do engineering by hand for a reason. i could literally jump start the industrial revolution just with what i remember from school
>>
>>976312
You say that like it's a good thing.
>>
>>976312
>an engineer being practical

In the beginning we would rely on simple construction for the remanded of our lives in this new world. We would be completely consumed by learning to survive here, meeting our basic needs, then procreating with women seized from other boards to carry on out new /out/ nomadic society.

Your education isnt essential here, any average handyman on /dyi/ would be more suited for this scenario than an engineer is, sorry friend.

If you're with us /out/landers however, then you could only be useful. My main point is that /sci/ are not going to be good allies because of their education, they may not even survive like /k/ and /out/ surely will.
>>
>>976319

It isn't?
>>
>>977808
The industry revolution did about as much to improve human (not to mention earth) happiness and health as AIDs did. All in the name of "progress".

That's probably what he meant.
>>
>>977923
Tis indeed.
>>
>>976446
>our education isnt essential here, any average handyman on /dyi/ would be more suited for this scenario than an engineer is, sorry friend.

i think you misconstrue the demographic on /diy/ as thats where most of the legit engineers on 4chan frequent. like i said, /sci/ is just a bunch of freshman.
>>
>>978153
Oh cool then. Yeah I post/ask help for projects on /dyi/. Years ago I got very professional and constructive help. Lately on /dyi/ there's been a lot of shitposting, I don't know which containment board of autists broke out and jumped in with the /dyi/nosaurs.

Still stand /dyi/ will be our greatest ally.

>OP get them in on this thought experiment... change the OP pic though.
>>
>>971827
fuck, I'm going to /Gif/ which is literally just a bunch of dudes jerking off and rating each others dicks. When we're eaten by wolves you can have our land.
>>
File: 1459702750801.jpg (23KB, 604x311px) Image search: [Google]
1459702750801.jpg
23KB, 604x311px
>>978162
>Needing your permission to take your land.
>>
I guess I could bring tons of fishing gear and nearly no fishing skills.
>>
Nobody's mentioning the most important part of long term civilization, agriculture. I'd bring as many different varieties of seeds as possible, with focus on cereals. Livestock would be tricky given the circumstances, you could bring 20 chickens, at around ~100 lb. I'd imagine that would be enough to establish a decently healthy breeding program. Things like cattle would be more or less out of the question, as the average calf weighs over 60 pounds each. Goats and sheep might be a viable alternative.
>>
>>980571
/out/ would not farm. We would be nomadic in the beginning until we seized enough women from other boards in order to procreate and begin our civilization.

We would hunt, fish, and forage. That is all.
>>
>>980519
That would be one of the most useful things you could bring. Other /out/ists can do the fishing.
>>
>>974859
>biologists
People who can catalog what is edible with flora/fauna. Don't trivialise biological functions nor knowledge of said functions. You don't want to eradicate a whole ecosystem by over feeding on a particular source.

>geologists
Not so needed at face value, but i bet you'll want one or two of us around when it comes time to prospect for base/precious metals
t.ametuer geophysicist
>>
Bringing wife, dog, knife, fire starter, water purification kit, cooking pot
Probably have a couple extra pounds but not enough for a tent so probably a small tarp.
I hope I get put with you guys because my posts are pretty equally divided between here and /vr/ and if I get sent to /vr/ i'm fucking dead.
I teeny tiny tribe of autists that are slightly nerdier than /v/
>>
Hi all, /diy/ here, randomly checking 4chans and saw this thread, just wanted to say we have had this thread a while ago and i made some initial analysis and some recommendations.

https://archived.moe/diy/thread/1147249/#1147249

might be too long of a read but that is the exact topic

TLDR: it is going to be a bloodbath in the beginning due to high population density and a severe food crisis, shit will happen around water supplies, so bring food, water, and weapons, and books (or sd cards) to reboot civilization
>>
>ecosystem reminiscent of prehistoric Earth.

You need to clarify just what time frame we are talking about here before I do anything else
>>
What are we going to with traps? Will they be the first to go?
>>
>>980778
to do*
>>
>>972080
It'll be okay peps. We can just find a lake and fish.

>tfw transported on an island so you're forced to fish salt
>>
>>980659
>Biologist being useful
Why do we need a biologist to catalog shit? I'm sure we all know how to write and communicate.

A blind person can tell if an ecosystem is healthy and a biologist wouldn't know anything about the flora of a brand new world. I myself am a horticulturalist with a passion for native edible plants and even I admit that though I may be of some use in this new world we'll largely have to learn what we can and can not eat through trial and error.

>geologists
Unless they know how to smelt copper or iron they are outright useless. Unless they can pass their knowledge on to future generations who would rediscover this tech.
>>
File: 1420505002825.jpg (10KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1420505002825.jpg
10KB, 500x381px
>>980717
Hello friend. The plan for /out/ is to be nomadic to seize the women from less capable boards in order to build our society. Chances are with 250miles between boards that by the time we encounter these non survivalist boards they will be easy to conquer.

In my opinion /dyi/ would be our greatest ally and /k/ our worst enemy.

I'll read your archive when I have time.
>>
>>981275
Whoever made that got it backwards.
>>
>>981394
well it's Swedish and it costs 3000kr and you're not really /out/ unless you have one
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.