[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Carolina General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20161016_170904.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_170904.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Last one posted before I could finish

Anyone go /out/ in South Carolina? Post favorite locations, tips, stories, whatever.
It's pretty much the worst state for going /out/; limited locations, almost non-existent outdoor community, hill billies with guns innawoods, etc.
Plus every remotely good area is just a shitty version of a similar area in another state.

>tl;Dr sc is the worst state for going/out/

Pic unrelated, is a pic from SC though
>>
>>971778
Agreed.
The weather is garbage. Just today it was a low of about 30 to a high of 80 with Jungle level humidity. At least in the desert the humidity is low so a temperature swing like that is tolerable. Once May gets here its best to stay inside.
>>
>>971778
If you want to drive to NC there are some cool places out there towards pisgah and the state park.
>>
>>975045
NC is so infinitely superior to SC it's not even funny. Much better /out/ experiences to be had, fewer rednecks and niggers, slightly less unbearable summers.
>>
File: Lady.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Lady.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
Don't like it, move.

I'll take my guns innawoods as I please.
>>
Sumterfag here. Me and a couple of buddies are going to the francis marion national forest in a few weeks for some turkey hunting
>>
>>971778
>Swamp state
>all of the nice swamps, forests have been bought, drained, or park'd
>still feels like you're in a fucking swamp
All of the good innawoods will get you shot. Upper Kinloch Creek is pretty nice, though.
>>
Has anyone here ever been to Pendelton, South Carolina?

My dream is to one day go to South Carolina.
>>
>>977940
>My dream is to one day go to South Carolina
Well you've got the right idea. If you're going to come here, stick with the upstate. Unless you really like swamps.
>>
went to sesquicentennial a few months ago with some buddies. really ass if you want an authentic experience. you can hear the cars on the highway near the campsites, night was unbearably cold which we werent ready for.
your best bet for a real /out/ing would probably be to get close with some rednecks who will let you camp on their land
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.