[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that odd dispersed campsite you stumbled upon in the middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: wojakcryinginhissleep.png (30KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
wojakcryinginhissleep.png
30KB, 357x313px
>that odd dispersed campsite you stumbled upon in the middle of a lodgepole forest seven years ago which you think about every day and know it's going to be the place where you die
>>
>that time in 2015 you drove through the town where you grew up and couldn't see the mountain you distinctly remember being to the south of town
>>
>>971773
Something like this happened to me, but it was one of MY old campsites, a place where I had once considered killing myself. I stumbled across it again years later and all the memories came back.
>>
>>971773
>that favorite disperesed campsite right by a good creek that you drunkenly led a hobo to in good faith, and the very next time you camped there he found you, so now you can never camp there again.

It even got 3g coverage and a clear sky view.
>>
>>971803
This is why you never share your campsites with strangers. Never.
>>
>>971808
Yea i am a trusting individual after a few shots of rum. But my loss of that site was an eye opener. I actually don't camp much in that forest anymore and rarely talk to hobos now just because of that one crazy fuck.

Luckily half a tank of gas, a good map, and a gps app will get you 20 more nice campsites in most big forests.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (2MB, 1800x4680px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
2MB, 1800x4680px
>>971773
>tfw in my family's back acres there's always been a beautiful field from a farm dating back to the 1690s
>grew up in those woods, playing in that field
>as a grown-up I established an amazing campspot in the back acre that's just a close walk up to the hill
>even more amazing memories
>blueberries, cranberries, blackberries and raspberries every summer
>wild apples and sumac every autumn,
>bears, deer, coyotes, fishers
>then a billionaire buys 160 acres and builds a gigantic tacky mcmansion up there, right in eyesight of my camp
>it's all over now, forever
>>
File: 1482445931531.jpg (31KB, 620x632px) Image search: [Google]
1482445931531.jpg
31KB, 620x632px
>>971853
Grim
>>
>>971853
start planting trees all around the house
>>
>>971927
they've actually got it all gated and there are a number of security cameras. they had a butload of cameras installed even ahead of contruction. fucking rich people man

just look at this disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>971929
Ugh, how ugly. I'll never understand why rich people move to the country and try to make it as not country as possible. Makes no sense at all, and I hate them for it. At least build something that fits into the surroundings, not a massive obelisk of bad taste.
>>
>>971853
Burn it down.
>>
>>971956
yeah it's absolute bullshit. and you know how they got the land? the town wanted to buy it to preserve it from development but the elderly farmers who owned it were way behind on their taxes, so douchepickle paid the tax debt in exchange for the lease. 160 acres for $200,000. mixed suburban/agriculture acres go for like $20k+ in my area, residential go for like $30k+, and commercial can be $100k. $200k for 160 acres. My dad almost flipped, had he known he would have bought it from them himself. He fucking knows those people.

>>971960
Not the first person to suggest it friend, even some of the voices in my head are saying that

https://youtu.be/ayRpOLrghos
>>
File: EAuBlDH.jpg (355KB, 1472x1024px) Image search: [Google]
EAuBlDH.jpg
355KB, 1472x1024px
>>971853
Damn that hits close to home.

Similar thing happening to my childhood haunts. Makes my blood boil.
>>
File: 1480618908938.jpg (23KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1480618908938.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
>>971853
made me feel
>>
>>971964
God damn, your dad missed out hardcore. I feel for you, man. That would've been a hell of a good deal. It's fucked that the rich bitches have come in to ruin it.
>>
>>971824
A hobo once breathed directly into my mouth after I bought him some doritos. It was very traumatizing and since then I don't fuck with the homeless as if they're real people.
>>
>>971964
Do not fret, anon. All will be made to suffer during the coming tribulation.
>>
>>972010
y-you too
>>
>>972009
Thats a whole other thing. Not the breath the chips. Why do hobos love chips?

Every time i give a hobo money they come out with a bag of chips and the rest in beer.

Who the fuck eats chips for sustenance?
>>
File: s_geeps.png (17KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
s_geeps.png
17KB, 261x195px
>>972022
anon they aren't homeless because they make sensible decisions
>>
when I become a hobo, I'm going to subway for the meatball sub only 5 eagle bucks.
>>
>>972024
so fucking good too.

>wheat or herbs & cheese bread
>cheese or double cheese
>olives
>jalapenos

i suppose if you're homeless and going hungry you could stack it up with everything as they don't charge extra for the vedge but lettuce and cucumber and shit has no place on a meatball sub
>>
>>972023
pic got me laffin
>>
>>972025
No the best calories when u r homeless is canned kids food. Like chef boyardee or even cheaper the store brand version. A 5 dollar footlong is going to c[st almost 6 after tax. 1k calories at most.
6 cans of beefaroni have twice the calories and better vvitamins.
>>
>>972031
well yeah, but the meatball sub at subway is much more delicious. maybe not everyday is all.

also babyfood - vitamins galore, easily digestible, absolutely loaded with leccylites
>>
>>972038
Its not babyfood. Its kid-teenager food. Do u seriously not know the magic that is a can of beefaroni? Chef boyardee motherfucker.
>>
>>971773

You haven't even set up that campsite yet, friend, it doesn't exist yet. That is why it calls to you; it won't stop until you create it. Something happens after you do. Why is it dispersed? What happens to you there?
>>
>>971853

The weak should fear the strong.
>>
File: EVERCLEAR.jpg (523KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
EVERCLEAR.jpg
523KB, 2000x1000px
>>971803

When living innercity there was an aggressive pan-handler hanging around our neighborhood. He would follow you down the sidewalk begging. In the evenings he usually stood with a sign at a particular intersection. Christmas eve I bought a humongous bottle of 191 proof Everclear and set it on the passenger seat of my car. Then drove over to the bum's spot. When he came up to the window I pulled $2 out and told him that's all I got. Predictably his eyes locked on that bottle. I said "What the heck it's Christmas" and gave him the bottle. Never saw him again.

>TL;DR My Dad once told me the way to kill a wino is give him a bottle of whiskey.

As >>972023 said, decision making isn't their forte
>>
>>971969
weird little model town
>>
>>972022
Beer has food value, food has no beer value. Don't feed home bums, alcohol or otherwise.
>>
>>972574
this is beautifully savage. i'm going to do this.
>>
File: 1424875216879.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424875216879.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>971853
My family shares ownership of some land on the shore of the peninsula of a sleeply lake. It was were I spent my childhood playing at the cabin. Then these rich fuckers moved thir mini mansions in directly across the cove completely killing the veiw of the wild foothills. The biggest ugliest "mansion" belongs to American pop singer cunt Sheryl Crow. I hate that bitch so much.

I feel your pain man.
>>
>>971853
I know this feel only too well.
>>
>>972023
Danm it you are a fucking wizard with that meme.
>>
>>972740
thanks zurich
>>
>>971929
Fire arrow it, or pop a couple tracers inner
>>
File: roman fire.gif (4MB, 384x273px) Image search: [Google]
roman fire.gif
4MB, 384x273px
>>973805
why don't we have a meetup and get roman on it
>>
>>971853
>>971929
You clearly love your land.
Turn that love into anger and defend it. The rich faggot bought his land legally, but it's no one's right to build such extravagant houses.

To start, plant some small stakes in that field so that he can't mow it. People like that love turning fields into huge lawns.
>>
>>972024
i miss the semi homeless teenage days when a 6" meatball sub was 99 cents,
>>
File: 20170314_122729.jpg (16KB, 139x153px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_122729.jpg
16KB, 139x153px
>>971853
You know what to do
>>
>>971853
Dress up as a skinwalker and start leaving skinned coyotes on their doorstep.
>>
>>972024
You're supposed to get a sub with an infinite amount of vegetables because they can reject it, that way you can have salad after you finish the actual sandwich.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.