[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smokeless tobacco thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_4698.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4698.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
I've seen the /out/ings with a pipe thread and I'm wondering if anyone chews while innawoods dippers also welcome.
>>
File: yum.jpg (38KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
38KB, 625x415px
Whats the point of carrying that little pot around if you're outside?

Whats the point of setting up your pouches and little pot if you're just going to block the light and ruin the picture?

Whats the point of chewing tobacco if it makes you look like an inbred hick?
>>
File: portion-strong-xtra-skruf-1.jpg (40KB, 430x344px) Image search: [Google]
portion-strong-xtra-skruf-1.jpg
40KB, 430x344px
is snus allowed? this is the brand i always go for when im in Sweden or Norway

fun story.
>kayaked to Aspholm with group
>tiny as fuck island in Norway
>ahh shits cozy, i think i might have a snus
theese are strong as fuck and literally makes me dizzy, so its a treat to take in apropriate situations
>laying up on the cliffs enjoying life, nicotine high as fuck
there was this kind of pier thing
>get called down to the pier
>someone dropped the bowl of a trangia set in the water
>waters crystal clear but the waves are distorting it. feel slightly nauseous
>people are expecting me to just kinda step in and handle it for some reason
>almost feeling like im gonna fall over into the water
>crab my buddy Sorens shoulder, tell him to get 2 kayak paddles
>he gets the point, lies down and uses the two kayak paddles to fish up the bowl
fun times. id had been years since i´d had snus last that time so the sensation of looking into the water and the dizzyness i felt was new.
>>
>>969430
Nice story lol and yeah I should've been more clear, all smokeless tobacco
>>
>>969428
>pot
I don't bring it just wanted aesthetics
> potato level photography
got me there
> hick
Gr8 b8 8/8
>>
Used to dip grizzly pouches but switched to southern blend recently and I dont plan on switching back
>>
>>969436
Southern blend is cozy i honestly prefer chew over dip
>>
File: DSC102939145853472.jpg (180KB, 1200x1188px) Image search: [Google]
DSC102939145853472.jpg
180KB, 1200x1188px
Wife actually recommended Skoal Wintergreen to me after I started hating my go-to.

Can't say I'm not impressed with the full bodied flavor.

pic related, the wifey
>>
File: livinthelife.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
livinthelife.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>969433

>I don't bring it just wanted aesthetics

Ah yes, can't forget the jug. Without it the beautiful aesthetic of disgusting brown shit leaking out of your mouth is ruined.
>>
File: Copenhagen_Three.jpg (349KB, 1240x800px) Image search: [Google]
Copenhagen_Three.jpg
349KB, 1240x800px
big Corb Lund fan. never quite understood what he was on about with this song until i googled it
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSIjDbCedY0

fun that. i live in Copenhagen i feel fairly secure in saying that it doesn't exist here. and no one has heard of it, pretty funny

never had chewing tobacco before.
so, "dip" is just snus without the packet?
>>
>>969452
Yeah like cope and grizzy are what we call dip here in america i never really used snus so can't compare
>>
>>969457
i guess snuss is basicly the same as the other "mouth" tobaccos, atleast on principle.

snus tends to be kinda strong, available in straight tobacco taste or other, i usually stick to natural tobacco or one thats kinda licorice tasting
>>
File: ridethewhiteelephant.jpg (1MB, 1417x797px) Image search: [Google]
ridethewhiteelephant.jpg
1MB, 1417x797px
Snuff user here. Old pic though. Been on the Viking Dark lately, nice unperfumed tobacco with a big nicy hit.
>>
>>969462
Snus is finer and purer than american dip, also it is salted which american dip isn't. However Skruf is junk, you should try General los next time, and Goteborgs Rape in any form or flavors. If you wanna experience than Siberia snus because it is supposed to be the strongest.
Btw I quit snus but from time to time I enjoy it. One of the best feelings is going fishing and being alone and having snus, or after a long hike.
>>
>>969452
One is fermented the other is pastuerized I've heard. But dip is usually stronger and you need to spit it instead of gutting the spit.
>>
>>969452
>never had chew
It's less potent than dip very week for nicotine high but a nice enjoyable flavour I recommend red man or levi garret
>>
>>969476
In Michigan dip, chew, and chaw all refer to the same thing
>>
File: 20150912_112928.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20150912_112928.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>969472
snus is something i very very rarely part take in, ussually only on fishing trips to sweden with my dad which sadly happens less and less as time goes on, or when im in Sweden/Norway for other nature purposes

>Finding 800million snus packets in the firepit when you arrive at a campsite
people who do this need to be shot
>>
>>969477
Here in the south dip refers to cope or grizzy the stuff in cans where as chew and chaw are bags like redman or levi dip is put in your lip while chee is held in the cheek
>>
>>969474
Snus used to be fermented but now is steam pasteurised. Easier to make and the favor is similar/same,don't really know because never tried fermented. >>969478
You don't have snus in Danmark?
Man you don't know half of it with snus, I'm a chef in Norway and everytime I see somebody has left a used bag of snus on the plate I wanna go out and peil their balls with norwegian cheese knife. Fucking mongrels.
>>
File: IMG_4699.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4699.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
Do mudjugs even exist outside of the states?
>>
>>969485
yea we have it here, its just way way less common and more expensive. half my family is Swedish, so yes, i know the pain. used to find used snus packets in the soap dish, the fucking soap dish, i mean why, why why why
>>
>>969491
only reason i know the concept is from old westerns but i would call it a spittoon,

so i guess not.
>>
>>969497
Yeah its a new modern spitoon that is popular as hell here
>>
>>969499
Thats because people got sick of seeing gatorade bottle spitters and tipping over spit filled cans.
>>
>>969499
>>969503
whats the difference? is it not just still a spittoon?
we could use those attached to a trashcans here in Copenhagen by the way our "youths" are spitting all over the place, ...probably khat, (sorry to go all /pol/ but its only banter m8)
>>
>>969505
Mudjug is just the brand its pretty much the only brand spitooms went out of style
>>
>>969494
Its around 100 nok here so, yeah nolol prices in Norway.
Whats khat? I don't frequent /pol, too much autism.
>>
>>969515
Also more portable as they are small and made of plastic versus metal so you can have them in your car and etc. pretty much a monopoly on this market as spitoons om their own arent common plus mudjugs are advertised all over with smokelss tobacco in america so people buy it for "muh status symbol" i like it for convience
>>
https://youtu.be/Yr9QG-ctphA

brotherhood boys dont get no better
>>
File: 20150808_120132.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150808_120132.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
>>969515
Ah, okay. so its a "mudjug" brand spittoon?
>>969518
>Whats khat?
a drug.
frequently enjoyed by immigrants of middle eastern/african decent
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat

only reason other then blatant disrespect anyone could say why they spit all over the place
>>
>>969531

mudjug was created by these guys >>969530

dont get caught without one in the states
>>
>>969533
well thats just terrible

not saying i wouldnt hang out with those guys, and i compliment them for trying to make themselves a meme

but by the gods i hate rap.
>>
>>969531
Yes it is a brand but it is litterally the only brand anything is just a rip off of the mudjug design

I didn't know if they branched out international but clearly not
>>
>>969536

Yeah in general you're a trashy person if you dip/chew/snus in the states.

These people just embraced their label.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>969536
>>969530
THE EVEN FUCKING CALLED IT A CLIP
>03:21
GOD DAMNIT I WAS GONNA GO TO SLEEP BUT NOW IM TRIGGERED!!! EVEN "REDNECK" CULTURE CANT GET IT RIGHT
>>
>>969541
Sadly redneck culture makes up 98% of smokeless users in the states
>>
>>969541

As dumb as these rednecks are I hope he only said that because it rhymes with lip.

>i hope
>>
>>969530
This ones much better
https://youtu.be/HMg2-lrx-UY
>>
>>969538
guess there isnt much of a need, as the only people in europe who take tobacco orally as far as i know is us scandinavians and we take it in snus packets, so not much use.
>>969539
your not trashy if you use snus, atleast not here in Denmark, your just more likely to be Swedish, which i guess is kind of the same now i think about it.
>>
>>969544
still rap. disregarded
>>
>>969545
Snus isnt very common here so its mostly dip and chew which tends to be negative due to large amounts of spit and being affiliated with rednecks
>>
>>969548
interesting how its flipped,
snus in Scandinavia - no dip/chew(?)
Dip/chew(?) in America - no snus
>>
>>969562
Yeah its even funnier that one of the two biggest dip brands is copenhagen yet you say it isnt found there at all
>>
File: IMAG1027.jpg (1MB, 3264x1952px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1027.jpg
1MB, 3264x1952px
>>969578
i had literally never heard of it before that Corb Lund song, maybe and odd mention in a Johnny Cash song here and there but, no, not here,
Never seen it before. would be fun to see if any other scandinavians ever seen it before but i doubt it as ive never seen it in Denmark, Sweden or Norway

hell, if you want snuss you have to go to a tobacconist, like with pipe tobacco.
and its not in the french sense or like in spain where they are on every street corner

as far as i know. there are 2 tobacconists in Copenhagen, one i love and one i hate cause he was slightly rude to me 10 years ago
>>
>>969583
Damn you can find cope in litterally any gas station or super market here chew as well although usually just redman you have to go to a tobacco store for more chee flavors
>>
>>969545
Yeah most smokeless is banned in Ireland, too much mouth cancer I guess.

Though it's easy enough to get snuff - I enjoy that from time to time, they sell it at my favourite bar. Might try and get some snus to bring home from Canada, I worked with a Norwegian who introduced me to it and liked it
>>
>>969441
Wtf
>>
>>969441
Lucky guy. Wish my girl dipped. Also wish I had a girl...
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.